GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Universalbox

Universalbox Universalbox Official support area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 01:29   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220595
Thanks Meter: 355
PPM nomenclature, once again, hope it is the last

JaVVAD

I am tired of searching at nokia-tuning web site and I have never seen any document there relating to the PPM nomenclature, please, can you refer my poor knowledge to some place, document or link whehe I can really find something which clarifies what languages are built into which PPM files ? If NOT, please DO NOT CLOSE the thread until this is clear.

thank you

and have a very prosperous new year 2009, full of business for you and full of health to you and your relatives.
Yurais

Old 01-03-2009, 16:26   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
thanks,

Friend can you post here more Details Exactly what're you need exactly ?
about nokia tunning too much info. already have this web but you're don't find your needed info. anyways
if you need which lang. in Which PPM File No. so please install Nokia Firmware package
run Universal Box and select model no. right side you'll see all lang. packages

Old 01-04-2009, 02:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220595
Thanks Meter: 355
Yes , I know this, But I dont want to download the whole firmware for every phone I want to flash.

I only want to download ppm_cnt/image_mcu and I want to download only one PPM file which includes spanish
I have noticed on dct4 that UA, AG and others has spanish, but I need to know which others would include spanish.

why? Because in support area, trhere are firmwares which doesnt includes AG or UA PPM files, includes other PPM files and I dont know which one (if any) would include spanish.

Me, like others, have a very slow Dial-Up internet connection, so we need to be exact on what we get, to save time...
time = money

Old 01-08-2009, 09:02   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
you need to use search button !!!