GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Dct4Direct

Dct4Direct Solution Under Testing By forum Admins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2006, 08:29   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
PM from Don Carlo!

Hi guys

After my post askin about support here and next update, i pm'd Don THE TWAT Carlo and asked same question, this is what i got as a reply!

"You dont need to tell bull**** tanks for a reply
as to now i dont understand what do u want ,..alway crying like shild nothing more
regaarding this as example !!!
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=268008
and i dont need to prove u anything just shup up
u have disire one update with some models and u have get it what do u want more ?
this ****ing hardware u can buy it for a *cent*
just leave DCT4-direct section .
go to another section like universallbox that can change imei as well jaf as example .

B.R"

Obviously this wound me up a bit, so i called him a ****, and even then thats to go good for him, cos lets face it, ****s are useful, Don Carlo is not!

DONT BOTHER ASKING FOR UPDATE/SUPPORT COS DON ****FACE WILL ONLY BE RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS AND SAY "WELL, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FOR YOU MONEY"

Mind you, i wonder if he knows that his mum is really his dads brother!

RIP Dct4Direct, hope Don Carlo follow suit soon!
Old 02-07-2006, 17:15   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 134684
Thanks Meter: 4
Arrow

i know allway u having some probleme is nothing new but really i am tiered e to do answering sily members like u becouse i am become really sick !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:.
erm, basically what people are so pissed off about,
and the lack of postin in here is cos an awful lot of people have invested an awful lot of money into a box that errors 95% of the time,
and yet STILL you so called 'support' guys are nowhere near closer to fixing the problem, but keep saying
clean xp install blah blah' or 'uninstall ufs blah blah' or, 'regulator blah blah'
Jay
take this as some previous message from u !!!!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...40&postcount=2
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...1&postcount=11
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...30&postcount=5
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...11&postcount=4
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...59&postcount=6

Quote:
eh? what are you chatting about you prick? my box does way more phones than your jaf, and its a lot quicker at it aswell,
as for losing money, the box has its paid for itself now and ive only had it a week...
how can i be losing money when it does so much more than silly little jaf patching

well i have said already that was and are useless to reply your and that seems that u dont understand it
i said already by PM and u dont want to understand .
let us make a little conclusion here

-Support is Dead ?
1-OK we are continue here helping poepel also if that hardware are scheap and can be buyed for some coints
2- about Update,...sorry do use ur finger and try to searche botton for getting some answere

if u have nothing to do with ur time go to ur forum and do what ur want (here is a section for helping poepel)and if some sily poepel like ur want
to say bull**** ,...sorry is not the right place for it and i have to answere also some sily member like ur with a hardly sound !
your may u seems like a seller by EBAY in UK for selling IMEI Changing solution.
really i dont have any time to lose it with ur
simply shutt up

B.R
Old 02-07-2006, 18:31   #3 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
See this had all emerged cos i asked the mods to close this section, cos support is no more, updates are no more, and after a previous post where i ask him about support i pm'd hom and said:
"Originally Posted by .:GSM International:.
hi mate,
thanks for your quick reply, but i would be interested to know if there is a future for this box, because the lack of updates recently and all the dct4direct sites being down is a bit worrying!
Im not to bothered if the support is finished, but it would be nice to have a definite answer!"

And then the abuse starts and mr don carlo keeps tellin me to shut up, as if im going to do what he says!

@ Don Carlo: those links you have posted, well, do show me one where i am criticising you or the box, cos i cant see 1! In fact quite the opposite, i have provided more support here and more help than you and dct4direct team put together!

All people want to know is will there be anymore updates? And if there isnt then hey, we dont actually care, becausde we've all earnt from your product!

I really do believe don carlo that you should take a long hard look in the mirror and find yourself another field to work in, cos support wise, man, you suck!

Oh and as for me wanting to suck your dick, in your dreams man, i prefer my men to be women!
Old 02-07-2006, 20:50   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 134684
Thanks Meter: 4
Seems to be longer here
well u have provide support bla bla ect,....
what do u want i was honestly by my first message
you want play like shilds well i will put all here in fact and maybe i help u by by chearching botton
but after this do me one favour and shut up
PMs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don carlo

2- about Update,...sorry do use ur finger and try to searche botton for getting some answere

B.R
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=252206
my answere?
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...3&postcount=10
some answere from another members here
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=254100

you are making here some plays

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hi mate,
thanks for your quick reply, but i would be interested to know if there is a future for this box, because the lack of updates recently and all the dct4direct sites being down is a bit worrying!
Im not to bothered if the support is finished, but it would be nice to have a definite answer!
You dont need to tell bull**** tanks for a reply
as to now i dont understand what do u want ,..alway crying like shild nothing more
regaarding this as example !!!
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=268008
and i dont need to prove u anything just shup up
u have disire one update with some models and u have get it what do u want more ?
this ****ing hardware u can buy it for a *cent*
just leave DCT4-direct section .
go to another section like universallbox that can change imei as well jaf as example .
B.R
that just goes to show what a **** you really are, i was asking nicely, and not 'crying' as you put it, and yet, once again you get insulting and nasty! Its you that should fuxk off out of the dct4direct section and as of now im cancelling support for your membes at my forum!
The box is dead, hopefully ypou will be soon to!
You really are a first class prick!
just shut up
go fcuk yourself you inbred gypsy ****!
if u are not able to understand what mean shup then u maybe understand that *Go and take some vaseline maybe after that u will be little happy *
so dont like to speak with u ,..for me u are one shild nothing more ,..so go on and **** ur self
yes i understand you, but i choose to ignore you, im not going to shut up just because you say!
You are a repulsive little worm with no respect for anyone, and mate, you do have a seriously worrying thing for vaseline, maybe its you who like to get lubed up and fcuked by lots of black men!
Just like your mother i guess!
hehehe,is really funny
now go on and **** ur mother too
i know that u are only aas liker and u want suck my dick ?
no thx i am not one homy like u so go on and **** ur mother too
stop here i dont have any time to lose it with your ****ing
Hommy guy
bye
Now go on and bark in another section

B.R