GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Dct4Direct

Dct4Direct Solution Under Testing By forum Admins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2005, 08:42   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 12869
Thanks Meter: 3
dct4 direct don't want to write

Sorry, if I'm posting this in the wrong section, but I frustrated.

I bought the dct4 direct from i-phone for $599.00, it came with no manual, and no charger, that's fine. Got the manual from the dct4 direct site and also the update, so the box is working fine. The problem now, is that the software will not write imei, I can read the info when I press "check" but it does allow me to write, can someone tell what the problem is, or what it is I'm doing wrong.

I've e-mailed the i-phone support team twice already but still waiting for their reply, the sales reply is quick but supported reply is f**king slow. I've even called them but only sales have phone support you have to e-mail no phone number so I'm really angry 'cos I need to make my money asap.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:54   #2 (permalink)

Member: 151529
Thanks Meter: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Axe

I bought the dct4 direct from i-phone for $599.00, it came with no manual, and no charger, that's fine. Got the manual from the dct4 direct site and also the update, so the box is working fine. The problem now, is that the software will not write imei, I can read the info when I press "check" but it does allow me to write, can someone tell what the problem is, or what it is I'm doing wrong.

I've e-mailed the i-phone support team twice already but still waiting for their reply, the sales reply is quick but supported reply is f**king slow. I've even called them but only sales have phone support you have to e-mail no phone number so I'm really angry 'cos I need to make my money asap.
if the "write" button is not enabled, then your phone hasn't the correct firmware version or it isn't supported at all. you can check supported modells and versions in file "SupportedModels.txt". this file should be in the same folder as the .exe file.

e.g:
DCT4 Direct V 1.32

/************************************************** */
Supported DCT4 phones for this release:

NHM-7 - 8310, v 6.20

if you have a NHM-7 phone (8310) that has another Firmware than v6.20 then you need to flash the phone to the correct version(MCU and PPM).
After that the write button will be enabled and you can proceed with the "write" operation.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:49   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 57374
Thanks Meter: 170
Quote:

hi ,

we never receive any email from you so please if u have support question pls go and create a ticket to avoid lose email

Dear Sir,

For support email you need to login to www.i-phone.org and then scroll down and click the CONTACT US and create a TICKET .Thank you

Regards

I-Phone Support Team
www.i-phone.org
Old 06-14-2005, 13:15   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 12869
Thanks Meter: 3
Thanks alot dct4direct, its ok now.

As for stallone1®, why don't you have a direct phone number to your support team, but have to sales team, for sure you must receive and much calls for sales as for support as well, 'cos i called three times but got put through to sales team and not support WHY????????????????????
Old 06-14-2005, 20:17   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 57374
Thanks Meter: 170
Quote:
Thanks alot dct4direct, its ok now.

As for stallone1®, why don't you have a direct phone number to your support team, but have to sales team, for sure you must receive and much calls for sales as for support as well, 'cos i called three times but got put through to sales team and not support WHY????????????????????

the support i can explain we have few hundred email daily for support team to reply so if we receive call for support do think how many person i-phone have to hire we ar not big company like mircosoft even mircosoft dont have this service too if u dont know how to use window xp or 98 and dont even have a email support worst

at least 50person have to hire to recieve all the call for support so maybe if we sell the dct 4 direct at usd 999 instead of usd 599 so maybe we can afford to hire all the 50 people ....so we have give email support i dont think this is not good enough

correct me if i am wrong
Old 06-16-2005, 15:17   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1169
Thanks Meter: 59
Trying to init comm...Done.
Entering flash mode...Done.
Erasing device area...Done.
Write firmware area...Done.
Restore orig values...Done.
Restarting the ASIC...Error: 0x0A00

nhm-7 ver 6.20

getting this error 4 times out of 5

any ideas
Old 06-16-2005, 15:47   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
mate that happens to me everytime just about, 9 times out of ten i dont even get as far as restarting the asic before it errors....i have to keep pressing the power button on phone

oh, and if it does error at restarting asic, you can unlock the phone using griffin/twister/ufs etc etc and everything will be ok, tested by me
Old 06-16-2005, 16:20   #8 (permalink)

Member: 153560
Thanks Meter: 0
hi

what version of the soft are you using ?
it is better to post full information regarding your problem, then im sure you will get some response.

Dolph
Old 06-16-2005, 17:01   #9 (permalink)

ok dolph next time i get a phone in to do i will screen shot evey thing i do just to show you how much grief im having, as for asking reseller, my reseller was a uk 1, and imei changing is a bit of a dak area here, and anyway, all the boxes he's used have worked ok.....
Old 06-16-2005, 19:43   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Cheers James, will give that a go tomorrow
Old 06-16-2005, 19:47   #11 (permalink)

no problem

regs

Jay
Old 06-17-2005, 12:38   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

unsure on how do do this jay as after the rebooting asic i get a dead phone, so the phone will not switch into flash mode to unlock it.

reflashing the phone with the original flash gets the phone working again but the same problem once dct4 direct partial flashes it again.
Old 06-17-2005, 13:12   #13 (permalink)

Member: 153560
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbes
unsure on how do do this jay as after the rebooting asic i get a dead phone, so the phone will not switch into flash mode to unlock it.

reflashing the phone with the original flash gets the phone working again but the same problem once dct4 direct partial flashes it again.
in the new beta version 1.35 you can still write to a dead phone, also which cables are you using ? auto ignition is best,could be a HW problem maybe the regulator, best to get your contact to check it for you,

Dolph
Old 06-17-2005, 14:08   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 134684
Thanks Meter: 4
after my experience i have get the first time also many problemes with error ect,....
and i have try many possibelity to get my box full working .
conclusion ,
that was PC probleme
-The best what we can do is to use dct 4 direct without twister inside the systeme.
That was the phone
-many phones have also board probleme and will dont accept the patch:
conclusion :i have change the board and after this procedure working and accept without any probleme the patching
That was the box
-with the old version if i will patch Nk 3100b i get allway error by asic restarting by 85% ,after that i scheck the imei Nr and that show me Nr change it without SPC procedure, connect to another pc the phone and unlock it with UFS,
phone working....................

and and .........

B.R
Don carlo
Old 06-17-2005, 14:43   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 65015
Thanks Meter: 7
its really hard to use new untested boxes, keep it up beta testers. so authors can fix the bugs asap.