GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SST-Dongle

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2006, 13:57   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SST-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 972
Member: 38795
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 104
Donate money to this user
New SST BoxOne from SST-GSM!!!


SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 7.51

Professional Software For Siemens GSM Phones

COMMERCIAL USB DONGLE VERSION





(now software shipped with SST BoxOne with full sets of cables )

Supported models:

European models: A50,A51 A52, A55,A57 C55, S55, SL55, M55, A60, C 60, MC60, SX1,CF62,A65,A62
USA/Canada: A56, A56i, C56, CT56, S46, S56, M56 ,C61, SX1
Asia: 1168, A55A, 2128 ,S57, SL55C, M55C
Old Models: A35,A36,C35,M35,S35,A40,C45,ME45,S45,SL42,SL45,M50 ,MT50
CF62 Supported
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform) and their derivates as C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70,CXI70 and etc.
A65 (Infineon E-GOLD Platform)
C62 (AVR Platform)
CFX65 (Calypso LITE Platform)
A70, A75,AX75,AX72,CF110(Infineon E-GOLD LITE Platform)
CX75,M75,C75,CF75,C72,ME75 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform)
S75,SL75 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform)
S68 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform)
A31,AF51,AL51 (Infineon E-GOLD LITE Platform)
AP75 (Calypso LITE Platform)


Features:

Unlocks All Locks And Phone Code
Relocks SP-LOCK To Any Network. Can add a lock for a second provider.
READ/WRITE EEPROM, Firmware, FLASH ,Language Pack
Repairs DEAD PHONES!!! Also repairs phones killed by other software.
Repairs "Wrong Software"
Works on All Known Phone Firmware Versions and Flash Types
Fast Language and T9 Flashing ( Language Flashing Time is about 30 sec)
Phone Decustomization tool and battery parameters backup tool.
Contrast Tuning.
Fast speed support (460k,920k) .
USB cables support (920k) .
Bootcore protection.
CL50 and ST55 calculator.
S46 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 v7 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
SX1 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing the phone part )
M55 v11,C60 and MC60 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
M55 v11 and MC60 v10 support.. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
C60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
A60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A52 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A57 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,SL65,S65,C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70 ,CXI70 v36- v50 supported , repair phones even with dead bootcore
Repair phones killed with fake software !!!
C62/C62C v25-v28 version unlock relock,repair 4 locks , restore damaged IMEI.
Unlocks CFX65
Unlocks A70, A75,AX75,AX72,CF110
Unlocks CX75,M75,C75,CF75,C72,ME75
Unlocks S75,SL75
SGOLD models without testpoints with the new "Boot Password" method !!!
Multilanguage support for Bulgarian,Chinese ,Croatian , English , Polish , Russian ,Serbian
Unlocks S68
Unlocks A31,AF51,AL51
Flashes AP75
Phones with new bootcore are supported only via test-point Test -point pictures are included in the user manual.







Recommended Retail Price : 220 (EURO)

WWW.SST-GSM.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 14:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
CHAPRAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: gods on country(kerala)
Posts: 1,752
Member: 31906
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 100
r u stoping the support of old dongle.........?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 14:23   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SST-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 972
Member: 38795
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 104
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPRAN View Post
r u stoping the support of old dongle.........?
No.
The new BoxOne is for new users.All users can upgrade to BoxOne to experience the convinence of the new box or use their old cables but will not be able to use our future EGOLD testpoint addon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 17:33   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hallo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: TelServisHalo,Loznica, Serbia
Age: 46
Posts: 1,306
Member: 21365
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 85
So, correct me if I'm in wrong...

.....I don't MUST to by SST Box, and "new" SST Dongle? BUT.....I can't use in the future some updates You planed to make???? For using fully SST in the future it's be best for me to by another SST Dongle called "One" with SST Box...right? And what I sopose to do with "old" SST Dongle???
I'm hopping that I resume wrong these point of Your offer @SST Team....
Whay You don't offer to all of Us, old SST users, replacment for these "new" combination??/
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 19:51   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: POLAND
Age: 39
Posts: 451
Member: 20822
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
So, correct me if I'm in wrong...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....I don't MUST to by SST Box, and "new" SST Dongle? BUT.....I can't use in the future some updates You planed to make???? For using fully SST in the future it's be best for me to by another SST Dongle called "One" with SST Box...right? And what I sopose to do with "old" SST Dongle???
I'm hopping that I resume wrong these point of Your offer @SST Team....
Whay You don't offer to all of Us, old SST users, replacment for these "new" combination??/


@sst-gsm
what do you think about it ????
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 22:27   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SST-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 972
Member: 38795
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 104
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
.....I don't MUST to by SST Box, and "new" SST Dongle? BUT.....I can't use in the future some updates You planed to make???? For using fully SST in the future it's be best for me to by another SST Dongle called "One" with SST Box...right? And what I sopose to do with "old" SST Dongle???
I'm hopping that I resume wrong these point of Your offer @SST Team....
Whay You don't offer to all of Us, old SST users, replacment for these "new" combination??/
No
You are not right!
You can use all updates for your dongle.
Noone asks you to buy a new dongle!
The new Box +Dongle sets include a new dongle with a new casing.This dongle is simillar with the old dongle.
SST Dongle users do not need to buy a new dongle they can buy SST BoxOne box only for 40 EUR (FOB China- not more than 50-60 EUR in Europe).
they can also use the old cableswithout any force to buy new products from us. And all software will be updated.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:53   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hallo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: TelServisHalo,Loznica, Serbia
Age: 46
Posts: 1,306
Member: 21365
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 85
Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SST-GSM View Post
No.
The new BoxOne is for new users.All users can upgrade to BoxOne to experience the convinence of the new box or use their old cables but will not be able to use our future EGOLD testpoint addon.
...acording to these words off Yours what are You have to say pl's?Can I give back to You my "old" SST Dongle to exchange to SSTBoxOne+SSTDongleOne becose I like to have FULLY functional tool?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:03   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SST-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 972
Member: 38795
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 104
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
...acording to these words off Yours what are You have to say pl's?
Friend, it is obvious.
They will not be able to use the feature that the new hardware has.These are only hardware changes.Anyone that upgade and buy the box (40 EUR only) and has the old dongle will be able to use these hardware features.
Users that do not want to buy the box will receive all future updates too.

If you want the new box, it is already in stock in former yugoslavia, so you can buy it from your local reseller.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:11   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SST-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 972
Member: 38795
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 104
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo View Post
...acording to these words off Yours what are You have to say pl's?Can I give back to You my "old" SST Dongle to exchange to SSTBoxOne+SSTDongleOne becose I like to have FULLY functional tool?
You can contact with our reseller in former YU and buy the new box only.There is no need to buy or exchange the dongle!
All our dongles are and will be fully functional!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:24   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hallo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: TelServisHalo,Loznica, Serbia
Age: 46
Posts: 1,306
Member: 21365
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 85
I'm werry sorry...

..for confusion I make.....these what can hapenend if U (like I'm!) rip the words out of context and read them seperatly...once more sorry...two pairs of eyes see bether than one...
Thank's to @Garfild's pair of eyes....
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 14:07   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 355
Member: 4527
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Hi. SST-team can you pls explain what benefit will get old dongle user if he upgrades to new one paying 40 EUR? If old dongle will have same support as new I see no point for upgrading it.
But maybe for this 40 EUR we'll get also BoxOne box and testpoint adapaters? If no then what price is for these adapters+cables+box? For old dongle users I mean.
Also, SST-team pls answer where to get firmware A31 lp91? In support no such firmware but other box users already has it.

Eddy
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 22:45   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
magixian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Posts: 2,274
Member: 61176
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 302
Donate money to this user
who is a reseller in nigeria for buying the box to work with my dongle?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 23:56   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 87
Member: 292579
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16
You could contact us to purchase your New SST BoxOne ..
stock is ready ...
our msn is : [email protected]
u are welcome
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 17:50   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: srilanka
Posts: 908
Member: 61595
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1610188
Thanks Meter: 63
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SST-GSM View Post
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 7.51

Professional Software For Siemens GSM Phones

COMMERCIAL USB DONGLE VERSION





(now software shipped with SST BoxOne with full sets of cables )

Supported models:

European models: A50,A51 A52, A55,A57 C55, S55, SL55, M55, A60, C 60, MC60, SX1,CF62,A65,A62
USA/Canada: A56, A56i, C56, CT56, S46, S56, M56 ,C61, SX1
Asia: 1168, A55A, 2128 ,S57, SL55C, M55C
Old Models: A35,A36,C35,M35,S35,A40,C45,ME45,S45,SL42,SL45,M50 ,MT50
CF62 Supported
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform) and their derivates as C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70,CXI70 and etc.
A65 (Infineon E-GOLD Platform)
C62 (AVR Platform)
CFX65 (Calypso LITE Platform)
A70, A75,AX75,AX72,CF110(Infineon E-GOLD LITE Platform)
CX75,M75,C75,CF75,C72,ME75 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform)
S75,SL75 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform)
S68 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform)
A31,AF51,AL51 (Infineon E-GOLD LITE Platform)
AP75 (Calypso LITE Platform)


Features:

Unlocks All Locks And Phone Code
Relocks SP-LOCK To Any Network. Can add a lock for a second provider.
READ/WRITE EEPROM, Firmware, FLASH ,Language Pack
Repairs DEAD PHONES!!! Also repairs phones killed by other software.
Repairs "Wrong Software"
Works on All Known Phone Firmware Versions and Flash Types
Fast Language and T9 Flashing ( Language Flashing Time is about 30 sec)
Phone Decustomization tool and battery parameters backup tool.
Contrast Tuning.
Fast speed support (460k,920k) .
USB cables support (920k) .
Bootcore protection.
CL50 and ST55 calculator.
S46 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 v7 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
SX1 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing the phone part )
M55 v11,C60 and MC60 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
M55 v11 and MC60 v10 support.. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
C60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
A60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A52 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A57 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,SL65,S65,C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70 ,CXI70 v36- v50 supported , repair phones even with dead bootcore
Repair phones killed with fake software !!!
C62/C62C v25-v28 version unlock relock,repair 4 locks , restore damaged IMEI.
Unlocks CFX65
Unlocks A70, A75,AX75,AX72,CF110
Unlocks CX75,M75,C75,CF75,C72,ME75
Unlocks S75,SL75
SGOLD models without testpoints with the new "Boot Password" method !!!
Multilanguage support for Bulgarian,Chinese ,Croatian , English , Polish , Russian ,Serbian
Unlocks S68
Unlocks A31,AF51,AL51
Flashes AP75
Phones with new bootcore are supported only via test-point Test -point pictures are included in the user manual.







Recommended Retail Price : 220 (EURO)

WWW.SST-GSM.COM
i am using dongle how to upgrade to box verry urgent
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 18:02   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: srilanka
Posts: 908
Member: 61595
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1610188
Thanks Meter: 63
Donate money to this user
i have got sst ufs 3in test point cable bought from i phone org . i havedownloaded 6.22 version but software not open error massege is "please update sst
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sst boxone setup simply amazing SST-Dongle 1 01-07-2011 17:30
error driver sst boxone merlan SST-Dongle 8 11-11-2006 09:22
New SST BoxOne from SST-GSM!!! SST-GSM Main Sales Section 0 09-27-2006 13:57
New A60/C60/C62/MC60 loger from SST-GSM SST-GSM NON Siemens Brand (ODM Phones) 43 11-22-2003 21:28
Unlocking with MC60 LOGER from SST GSM SST-GSM E-Gold Based Phones 2 10-07-2003 19:52

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:32.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.49258 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO