GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 12:59   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 283852
Thanks Meter: 27
i want user not damager

i told him difference hwk not connected 45 is because dead short phone connected he doesnt understand and material is sold before 3 months warranty period is over if we start replacing boxes from the person who dont know to use the box we cant exist he doesnt no in and out for which i cant support he is unfit to buy box

Old 09-02-2010, 13:53   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 298375
Thanks Meter: 32
i m alrady useing micro ufs in 3 years

he say dead short phone connected ufs
killing hwk

plz post hwk users

Old 09-02-2010, 14:25   #33 (permalink)

Member: 445776
Thanks Meter: 2
mr dpi mani speaks bla bla bal

i am trading with cell tech communication from many years untill date have no problem with replacement he is a relliable person for business in bangalore he is a good reseller mr dpi mani has not posted right i will speak to wilson and solve u r issue mani

Old 09-02-2010, 15:23   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun18il View Post
i am trading with cell tech communication from many years untill date have no problem with replacement he is a relliable person for business in bangalore he is a good reseller mr dpi mani has not posted right i will speak to wilson and solve u r issue mani
thanks our speak mr.sunil

i m already buy many box mr.willsion

but this only complaint

i m ask mr. willson

he told u r wasting u r time and my time i told u clearly it cant be replaced

Old 09-08-2010, 12:06   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

sorry its my mistake

i m speak mr.willson he say replace

thanks mr. willson

Old 09-08-2010, 12:12   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpimani View Post
sorry its my mistake

i m speak mr.willson he say replace

thanks mr. willson
I do not think it would have been replaced if you not make bla bla bla here, at least you had good news in the end.

Just make sure its updatable via the official server and not require some 3rd party app for update.

Odia.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odia The Ultimate For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 11:39   #37 (permalink)

Member: 244081
Thanks Meter: 0
MR.Munna, why cant you face M/s. CELL TECH COMUNICATION ?. I observed you are deleting cell tech posts. Be brave . Try to face face M/S cell tech comunication. You know he is authorised dealer for nearly 40 products.

Old 09-09-2010, 12:23   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66937
Thanks Meter: 5,053
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lngharish View Post
MR.Munna, why cant you face M/s. CELL TECH COMUNICATION ?. I observed you are deleting cell tech posts. Be brave . Try to face face M/S cell tech comunication. You know he is authorised dealer for nearly 40 products.
I don't see him official reseller of hwk in any sense also if he asking us to see GPG hwk box reseller list then batter he may cry with GPG not here spam in hwk section

he make advert post so was deleted. also have u see me reply him anywhere,

he talk to me personal (yahoo) to delete complaint of user, i simple said sorry cant delete user complaint. since this thread made for those who not give support to there user's

i hope you end user if you face any problem with reseller what u do ??? will you post in such thread or not. ?

Munna.

The Following User Says Thank You to GsmMunna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 12:33   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66937
Thanks Meter: 5,053
Thumbs up

@celltechwills

Official Reseller Page of HWK UFSxHWK

cannont find your name here..!

Munna.

The Following User Says Thank You to GsmMunna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 12:35   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmMunna View Post
he talk to me personal (yahoo) to delete complaint of user
Thats not a good move for a reseller authorised or not, you should have informed me of this Munna.

Odia.

Old 09-09-2010, 14:51   #41 (permalink)
Freak Poster

check gsm munna

gsm munna says i have to go and cry in gpg forum then why have u posted the post which mani has sent as ufs micro is not u r product and u say u have deleted my posy because i have mentioned about sales when in every website my name is mentioned i dont think tht i have to post my sales post here sorry i accept to odia his post has sense so munna better discuss with odia before u post thank u

Old 09-10-2010, 09:57   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by celltechwills View Post
i accept to odia his post has sense so munna better discuss with odia before u post thank u
I mean that Munna should have discussed with me about you asking for the customers complaint/post to be removed from the forum, why would you ask for that? You want to hide the fact that you are a bad reseller?

Also can you explain in detail how an HWK can be damaged by connecting a shorted phone to the UFS.

Odia.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:44   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i dont think by u saying i become a bad reseller

i know wht i sell and i no my product and i have sold thousands of boxes and by u r one post i dont think it counts any thing for me u deleted the post which i posted which were loyal so there is no use posting in this forum just waste of time i have better work to do instead of prooving something to u

Old 09-20-2010, 11:20   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 836540
Thanks Meter: 71
i cannot update my hwk client i bought it from nadim raza of kolkata he gave me two update client he is a cheater i trust him before but from now please anyone dont buy any box from this person his shop name is raza electronics in kolkata

Old 09-21-2010, 10:45   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 505446
Thanks Meter: 45
Dear Mr.Odia!i am glad that you are giving your valued customers a fair chance to speak out about the arrogant,rude and sculprt resellers.
I had very bad experience early this year.i was a loyal customer of ipmart since almost one year and i had bought many tools worth of almost USD8000.00 within an year.i can provide the records as well.
But in my last shipment i bought two HWKs and paid for the original Hwk but they sent me clone/fake hwk(when i wanted to use the update client,it gives me error "authentication stage error".
Now it is clear they are selling clone Hwks.and they requested me to send the hwk back to them,but i cant pay again return courier charges while it is their fault that they sent me fake stuff.They also sold to me the faulty(returned from other customer) infinity pin finder.although it is not concern to be discussed here.also they sent me the whole box of (100 cables)Mtbox which were not working at all.
Anyway i do not care anymore what are they selling as i will never buy again from them.But i humbly request you to take the serious measurements against Ipmart so other customers should not be cheated by Ipmart