GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HWK (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/)
-   -   Free Official HWK Support Area (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/free-official-hwk-support-area-433711/)

FractalizeR 08-18-2007 17:31

Free Official HWK Support Area

Hello, dear HWK owners!

Due to numerous customer requests Saras Team announces the launch of free official HWK Support Area.

Next versions of HWK Suite softwares will have a special support-entering button.

Please note, support area authorization is working via Internet Explorer only. On first login you will need to confirm execution of active content and ActiveX control installation.

Please also note, that you will be able to login to support area only with latest HWK Suite version, so please install it before.

Download resuming is fully supported under IE, so you may be able to use your favourite download managers also.

We welcome all your suggestions on improving new support area. Please also report here problems with logging into or working with new support area.

P.S. If you have troubles accessing new support area, please read this: http://www.sarunasoftware.com/help/login.php

P.P.S. www.ufsxsupport.com and www.ufsxhwk.com are now paid access. if you have troubles accessing www.ufsxsupport.com or www.ufsxhwk.com support areas, please contact with Hams.

FractalizeR 08-18-2007 20:05

Guys, please keep this thread clean and informative. Only suggestions or bug reports are welcome here. Thank you for understanding.

yawarniazi 08-18-2007 22:25

HI!
Can anybody confirm that Getright Download Manager is working on this site or not? For me it seems to be not working.
I want to resume my downloads using Getright.
Waiting for a quick and positive response.

Best Regards!
yawarniazi

ahmedksal 08-19-2007 07:26

Hello

Hi,
Could Not Be Able To Use My Mass Downloader Software At Site. Only Windows Download Is Working. Please Fix And Have A Nice Day.

NadeemShahzad 08-19-2007 11:12

Its Really Great Work From HWK Team.

Its really great if u increase download limit 20 to 30 or more.For me Internet Download Manager is working fine.

Speed is also very good from new server.:)

BR
Nadeem Shahzad

cliffrock4u005 08-19-2007 11:35

Wow this was a great move HWK team...really apreciate.... let us know which download managers work

sixpack 08-19-2007 11:47

1 Attachment(s)
hi

i have a error when i login?

and can someone upload the certinst.reg cause i cant download it???

FractalizeR 08-19-2007 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by yawarniazi
Can anybody confirm that Getright Download Manager is working on this site or not? For me it seems to be not working. I want to resume my downloads using Getright. Waiting for a quick and positive response.

Why not just to try?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixpack
hi
i have a error when i login?
and can someone upload the certinst.reg cause i cant download it???

Certificate has been installed together with 2.05.006. No need to install it manually.
Your error may come from some configuration problem in Windows. Stop running mdm.exe and try to open login page again. Probably, some debugger is active or something like that.

sixpack 08-19-2007 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 2651640)
Why not just to try?

Certificate has been installed together with 2.05.006. No need to install it manually.
Your error may come from some configuration problem in Windows. Stop running mdm.exe and try to open login page again. Probably, some debugger is active or something like that.

stil not working...:(

NadeemShahzad 08-19-2007 12:31

@FractalizeR

If net is disconnected then resume not work.See here screen shot.

http://www.mobilewala.org/NadeemShahzad/HWK%20Error.JPG

FractalizeR 08-19-2007 12:52

2NadeemShahzad:
What download manager is that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixpack (Post 2651659)
stil not working...:(

I will not answer this "not working" anymore.

XisiX 08-19-2007 12:54

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cliffrock4u005 (Post 2651579)
Wow this was a great move HWK team...really apreciate.... let us know which download managers work

Download Accelerator Plus - works good
FlashGet - doesn't work
GetRight - works great.

sixpack 08-19-2007 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 2651722)
2NadeemShahzad:

wy? i did what u ask from me(shutdown debuggers) and it's still not working :confused:

NadeemShahzad 08-19-2007 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 2651722)
2NadeemShahzad:

Its IDM ( Internet Download Manager ).

FractalizeR 08-19-2007 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixpack (Post 2651743)
wy? i did what u ask from me(shutdown debuggers) and it's still not working :confused:

Because I don't know what does it mean "not working". I am tired of this word combination more than you can imagine. This phrase does not allow anyone to understand anything about your problem except that you have it at all.