GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 01:35   #1 (permalink)

Member: 336094
Thanks Meter: 0
Post help needed with auth

i have buy HWKuFs micro from fonefunshop.uk ... 28/09/2008, received 06/09/2008.... filled data on ufsxhwk.com.... two accounts becouse first time i have send hwkid, second time hwksn. so that is 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 sum = 5 days...
but account still not approved...
i keep getting can't find account... update failed...
i have pay that box with 1/3 of my month pay and i woud be very gratefull, if odia coud pull some strings and make process little faster. so that i can start returning money. thanks. sorry for my bad english.
my msn account is: [email protected]

Old 10-18-2008, 14:34   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Accounts on www.ufsxhwk.com are paid, you need to contact your reseller and ask them if the price you paid included access to this website, if not you need to ask them if they have alternative support arrangements or you can just use the official support site which can be accessed by any of the HWK specific modules via the support button.

Odia.

The Following User Says Thank You to Odia The Ultimate For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2008, 15:13   #3 (permalink)

Post re...

ok. i see. but from module specific... for example update client... i get virus found... and i can't start program...
if i ignore virus, and put him as exception... and start "support" it leads to the www.sarunasoftware.com/???? and then nor ie nor mozilla can't open it... why? i do not know...
on support site of my reseller is a req.fbi.. to get ?????.req, through witch i have generate it...
but main issuse is that when i download/install any suite on inet 2.06 ... 08 ... or ufs suite 2.02, 03, 04... all sw in package says device not supported or not authorized why?

Old 10-18-2008, 15:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 541591
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 7,361
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZuZu View Post
ok. i see. but from module specific... for example update client... i get virus found... and i can't start program...
if i ignore virus, and put him as exception... and start "support" it leads to the www.sarunasoftware.com/???? and then nor ie nor mozilla can't open it... why? i do not know...
on support site of my reseller is a req.fbi.. to get ?????.req, through witch i have generate it...
but main issuse is that when i download/install any suite on inet 2.06 ... 08 ... or ufs suite 2.02, 03, 04... all sw in package says device not supported or not authorized why?
It's cause support server is running down, and you can open support site only with current latest suite.
After upgrading your HWk to the upper version you cannot use lower version, so it shows you error messages.
For Virus problem use any other good Antivirus as there is no problem with Support and main Suite.
Here is req.fbi file from which you can create .req file.-

Note: If you want to create req file use support suite v2070 and to update fbi file use 2080.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Req.zip (121 Bytes, 30 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to PASSIONATE_BOYS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2008, 23:09   #5 (permalink)

Post Odia The Ultimate - pretty please

can you please open me login for hwk upgrade.. damn av has deleted me all those files with that delphi.../dropper.. witch i have remove now...
but after reinstall of suite... no more upgrade logs... thanks! my email is: [email protected]