GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2005, 22:27   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
HWK support team???

Well, I have just been browsing through this support area and I have noticed there is a severe lack of replies from the HWK team to answer a customers question!!

Sure there are replies but not one proper answer to a customers query for a week!!

I would like to know why this team are not supporting their customers and if they intend to do so in the future??

I would like answers, owners of this product would like answers and so too would prospective customers - before they choose to pay out good money!!

How do you plan to reseolve current issues with the "SELF-DESTRUCT" problem?

How do you plan to make support access for real customers better and quicker?

Why do you lie about the product's capabilities and then try to cover it up?

How to you plan to compensate real customers who have spent good money for a product that you are not presently supporting?

Why have you chosen to delete post's instead of answering questions from paying customers?

Why are some of you active on this forum and busy answering queries in other sections of this forum but not in this one?

Has support now stopped for this product?

Why do you choose to victimise people when you are no better yourself??

Please answer the above questions in your own time - you can phone a friend, ask the audience but regretably there is no 50/50 available for these questions!

Me and 800 customers are waiting for answers..............

WBR

yeldar

p.s. Screenshot taken for future reference

Old 08-15-2005, 00:37   #2 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Hello,
Nevertheless i am not officialy pronounced as team member, sure you know who i am - . But, just in case, let me introduce my self to You:

Legija, The Ultimate ruler, The www.tornadoflasher.net owner, the www.unimoto.net owner and Unimoto Manager, the www.gsmthunderstorm.com owner and Thunderstorm manager, and finally, the 5KG HAMMER solution owner.

I will try to answer questions You have asked here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar

How do you plan to reseolve current issues with the "SELF-DESTRUCT" problem?
So far me personaly have one customer with this problem, his HWK is replaced, so np at all.
Quote:
How do you plan to make support access for real customers better and quicker?
My customers dont have problems like this. Each HWK sold by me and my resellers is entered in database, so users dont need to register or wait, they only need to enter HWK ID to access support area.
Quote:
Why do you lie about the product's capabilities and then try to cover it up?
This is nonsense.
Quote:
How to you plan to compensate real customers who have spent good money for a product that you are not presently supporting?
Another one.
Quote:
Why have you chosen to delete post's instead of answering questions from paying customers?
Well, this is not very bright idea, sure there was many posts which should not be deleted, but in other hand, You and other members of pizdobol crew writing here so much bull$hits, so deleting is best way to clean this board.
Quote:
Why are some of you active on this forum and busy answering queries in other sections of this forum but not in this one?
Why dont ou stick in JAF area and ask questions there ? And give some answers too ?
Quote:
Has support now stopped for this product?
Why You post such stupid thing now, monday morning, 1:20 am ? Maybe because all normal guys sleeping, so nobody can come here and kick your as$ ?
Quote:
Why do you choose to victimise people when you are no better yourself??
I dont see anyone who's really loyal customer being "victimized". Only members of pizdobols crew. Which i find okay.
Quote:
Please answer the above questions in your own time - you can phone a friend, ask the audience but regretably there is no 50/50 available for these questions!

Me and 800 customers are waiting for answers..............

WBR

yeldar

p.s. Screenshot taken for future reference

Old 08-15-2005, 08:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
@legija,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this - I of course know who you are!!

You have answered some questions, for which I am greatful, however, it would have been nice for a pronounced team member to answer questions set!

If you knew the score over one HWK team members dis-respect for me then you would realise my anger and lack of trust in this product!

As for time in JAF, I you want to monitor my activity then sure, I have no problem with you doing this - I am currently active via presence whenever possible in quite a few various sections and do try to help others whenever possible!!

You have to agree though that when people see no activity from from the guy's who support this tool, and no questions are answered over 2-3 days they immmediately think that the support has stopped and their next step is to contact the reseller to ask WTF is going on!!

I am personally fed up of this and the way they have treated some people - but I draw my own conclusions on your own judgments after reading posts in other sections of this forum!!

I have nothing more to say here for now, but a little respect goes a long way, as does product support - as you already know!!

yeldar

ALLGSM ONLINE (online shop) - owner & manager
GSM UK (phone distribution) - Owner & manager
BLADE COMMUNICATIONS (3 shops) - Owner & manager
GSM DOCTOR UK (2 repair centres) - Owner & manager
MOBYFIX (UK central repair centre) - Manager
500oC **** torch solution owner

Old 08-15-2005, 09:25   #4 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Why dont we be honest and addmit some facts here:

- Saras was providing support all these years, no mater ufs/twister hex was posted for free;
- UFS hardware is most stable and fastest by now;
- Software from Saras was allways easiest to use, i mean, you can use your PC while flashing 3 phones, not like with other softwares;
- All this "WAR" related to HWK has nothing with real facts. Here is only problem Raskal and Thomas got kicked out of project, so now they want to ruin it by spreading lies and talking bull$hits. Thomas ordered crack, paid for it, and now he selling crack licenses at 20 usd, which is pure cheating - because he cant, and he wont offer any support.

- Your personal problems with Odia or whoever should not impact global image , if you are not happy with one reseller, you simply find another one.

We both make money for living by selling things. Each product has customers, so its not on us to say bad or good. Here is important to give best we can to people who buy from us, not to talk bad about any product.

Market is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big, there is place for HWK, for JAF, for USB Smart, for anything. Because these gizmoz arent so expensive anymore, so even sunday unlockers can afford many. No need to make wars in order to get part of market for one product.