GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HWK (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/)
-   -   --==> I have slow download speed on support. What to do? <==-- (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/i-have-slow-download-speed-support-what-do-578074/)

FractalizeR 08-10-2008 14:27

--==> I have slow download speed on support. What to do? <==--

New support area has several traffic rules. You can see them in your profile.

If you have any red globe on profile page - you are violating support traffic rule and system decreased download speed for you. If you have any yellow globe - you are close to rule violation and system is thinking about decreasing speed for you.

So, basically to increase download speed you need to:
  • Have at least 5 torrents seeding (with green up-arrow) in uTorrent client. Just don't delete files from uTorrent after downloading them.
  • Upload more, than you downloaded, keep this uploaded/downloaded ratio higher than 1. For this just leave torrents you downloaded seeding in your torrent client for as long as you can. Don't close uTorrent. Let it run. The more torrents you will leave seeding, the more ratio you will get.

P.S. Please don't try to cheat support system. Till now 62+ accounts are permanetly automatically blocked for cheating attempts. They will be never unblocked again.

bangjasmin 08-10-2008 14:55

P.S. Please don't try to cheat support system. Till now 62+ accounts are permanetly automatically blocked for cheating attempts. They will be never unblocked again.[/quote]

boss can u tell me what exactly cheat support system.....

mohamed75 08-10-2008 15:44

what if downloading never starts????????

anas3001 08-10-2008 15:54

older BETTER :(

jbbasha 08-10-2008 16:13

older is better server is toooooooooooooo slow only 2kbps speed

gsmbac 08-10-2008 16:14

[QUOTE=FractalizeR;3555707][*]Upload more, than you downloaded, keep this uploaded/downloaded ratio higher than 1. For this just leave torrents you downloaded seeding in your torrent client for as long as you can. Don't close uTorrent. Let it run. The more torrents you will leave seeding, the more ratio you will get.[/LIST]

i used adsl connection, all the users using adsl technology cant upload higher than download. they never keep the above ratio.
br.

alamgir80 08-10-2008 16:16

2 Attachment(s)
upload not work, my ratio = 0

jbbasha 08-10-2008 16:18

hi FractalizeR
when i connect to site this message is comming what to do

Slow download speed penalty activated: you have too few active seeds! Please leave your torrent client seeding for longer time to increase your download speed!
Slow download speed penalty activated: you have too low ratio! Please upload more traffic to increase your download speed!
Click here to find out how to increase download speed

Odia The Ultimate 08-10-2008 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmbac (Post 3555953)
i used adsl connection, all the users using adsl technology cant upload higher than download. they never keep the above ratio.

It does not mean in that way ...

If you leave some files seeding, this means that if any users require this file they can take chunks from you, so you are in fact uploading to the system.

Example:-

I downloaded HWK_Suite_Minor_v02.07.002 which was 16.3MB in ~3 minutes
but I have uploaded 210MB chunks of this file over ~15 hours
so my ratio for this file is 12.8

Hope more is clear now.

Odia.

satzone 08-10-2008 20:52

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 3555707)
New support area has several traffic rules. You can see them in your profile.

If you have any red globe on profile page - you are violating support traffic rule and system decreased download speed for you. If you have any yellow globe - you are close to rule violation and system is thinking about decreasing speed for you.

So, basically to increase download speed you need to:
  • Have at least 5 torrents seeding (with green up-arrow) in uTorrent client. Just don't delete files from uTorrent after downloading them.
  • Upload more, than you downloaded, keep this uploaded/downloaded ratio higher than 1. For this just leave torrents you downloaded seeding in your torrent client for as long as you can. Don't close uTorrent. Let it run. The more torrents you will leave seeding, the more ratio you will get.

P.S. Please don't try to cheat support system. Till now 62+ accounts are permanetly automatically blocked for cheating attempts. They will be never unblocked again.

Dear HWK

First of all i am sorry that my english is not much better, but i hope you will understand that what i want to say.

I am newer and i have no an idea that i am violating the rules or not.
if by chance some violation be occure then your system will block my account.
Is it justice, every HWK user is not cheater and every 2nd HWK user has not much information about Utorrent as well as about support area violation criteria. Its mean that every 2nd account you will blocked.
I am very sorry to say, i hope my account will be blocked shortly because i have many red and yellow globs in my profile instead of a single green glob, becuase i only knows that how i can download files from your support area. Please i am not chearter but a/c is going to be blocked reason is that i cant understand your rules.

Laanat Hai Aise System Pe.

Very sorry.

szff 08-11-2008 03:34

boss can u tell me what exactly cheat support system.....?my no down, up ok

szff 08-11-2008 04:03

我已上传了100多m,但一直不能下载,为什么?

Odia The Ultimate 08-11-2008 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by szff (Post 3556830)
我已上传了100多m,但一直不能下载,为什么?

If you cannot download, then its impossible that you could have uploaded anything since you have no files to serve.

Maybe this 100 more is from another tracker?

Odia.

szff 08-11-2008 11:45

因为我看到提示要上传更多的才能到下载.我用以前hwk服务器下载的文件来做种子上传,

szff 08-11-2008 11:55

ratio = 绿色 ,只下载了600K,一直很到下载