GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 07:14   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 452256
Sonork: 100.1651051
Thanks Meter: 587
Donate money to this user
mr odia i want to ask you

why all this problem with setup . i think you can make this easy for us why you do that . with new updates we find the bugs you must slove this thing and make the update and the setup more easy not like this . thanks

Old 03-23-2008, 07:51   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 288470
Sonork: 100.1605122
Thanks Meter: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman1980 View Post
why all this problem with setup . i think you can make this easy for us why you do that . with new updates we find the bugs you must slove this thing and make the update and the setup more easy not like this . thanks
never had problem with instalattion.

the set up is more thighter coz for security reason

br
keaelite

Old 03-23-2008, 08:02   #3 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 452256
Sonork: 100.1651051
Thanks Meter: 587
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by keaelite View Post
never had problem with instalattion.

the set up is more thighter coz for security reason

br
keaelite
i dont think that theres meny products have more security than hwk but the setup for it verey easy not like this .

Old 03-23-2008, 08:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 288470
Sonork: 100.1605122
Thanks Meter: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman1980 View Post
i dont think that theres meny products have more security than hwk but the setup for it verey easy not like this .
thats odia's style nothing we can do.

br
keaelite

Old 03-23-2008, 08:35   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 340564
Sonork: 1591034
Thanks Meter: 529
Ok i accept that your server is busy or not working but give us a solution to reinstall the older version a crack or something you know that better thank you

Old 03-23-2008, 09:38   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53408
Sonork: 100.1593951
Thanks Meter: 1,261
It True That Hwk Has The Most Difficile Install Procedure But The Problem Is Not There
The Bad Thing Is Thea U Must Re-update Ur Box To Use It In An Other Pc And Other Thing Is If U Try To Update And U Don't Have A Log U Got A Dead Box
Sara Team Could Modify Their Too To Check First If There Is A Sufficient Log In Their Account The To Proceed With The Update
Or A Better Thing Is To Remove Completely This Log Thing To Allow Users To Use Their Boxes Easily

Old 03-23-2008, 17:42   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcoolr View Post
Thing Is If U Try To Update And U Don't Have A Log U Got A Dead Box
Not true, this has been addressed in this release, if you are at 2.0.7 and try to update again, you will have a warning if your HWK is ok and does not need update, even if you say yes and have no more logs, your HWK can still be used on the PC it was updated on before.

As for issues with the install, they have all been addressed in this release and its been tested many times from Windows 98 to Windows Vista 32 bit, the install problems I see in the forum are caused by users who do not read how to de-install the old sw, do not follow the messages displayed exactly, have used 3rd party tool to fix auth errors, have some registry cleaning software which deletes important keys.

Odia.

Last edited by Odia The Ultimate; 03-23-2008 at 18:11.

Old 03-23-2008, 17:50   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 77854
Thanks Meter: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate View Post
Not true, this has been addressed in this release, if you are at 2.0.7 and try to update again, you will have a warning if your HWK is ok and does not need update, even if you say yes and have no more logs, your HWK can still be used.

As for issues with the install, they have all been addressed in this release and its been tested many times from Windows 98 to Windows Vista 32 bit, the install problems I see in the forum are caused by users who do not read how to de-install the old sw, do not follow the messages displayed exactly, have used 3rd party tool to fix auth errors, have some registry cleaning software which deletes important keys.

Odia.
No
update gives all is ok , not necessary update
but when installing setup give me install not authorised
any good idea

Old 03-23-2008, 19:15   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1675
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Not true, this has been addressed in this release, if you are at 2.0.7 and try to update again, you will have a warning if your HWK is ok and does not need update, even if you say yes and have no more logs, your HWK can still be used on the PC it was updated on before.

Odia.
Hi
and is possible to install at second PC or not ? (without modify the registry value?)

Old 03-23-2008, 19:49   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 102762
Sonork: 1583079
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:

Odia.
it is not amatter of just reading coz i can read well,uninstalling went good,installing the new suite was ok too,but the problem was in ur update server,after some time server worked normal and update went sucessfully

Old 03-23-2008, 20:26   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 694734
Sonork: 100.1576699
Thanks Meter: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMan View Post
Hi
and is possible to install at second PC or not ? (without modify the registry value?)

its possible bro.... this is tested by me.....10000%..
Attached Files
File Type: rar how to install HWK in other pc.rar (122.1 KB, 84 views)

Old 03-23-2008, 22:32   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1675
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by invite View Post
its possible bro.... this is tested by me.....10000%..

Thanks BRO for your help
but no one doesn't know what can change Mr Saras in future at his soft and you find itself without box.
But anyway for the moment the only way is this
My opinion is for that box doesn't matter if can be working at 2 or more pc's

Thanks Again
B.R.
GabiRo