GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Saras Boxes > HWK

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 08:24   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 56
Posts: 854
Member: 4813
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 398
to Odia - ERR: CMT 2ND Boot CMT 2ND CERT Mismatch" with v2.0.8 Official Temporary Sol


please also upload algo
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:49   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lima - Perú
Posts: 344
Member: 598854
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 139
mr. odia, in previous versions i can flash nokia n95 rm-160 freezed in nokia logo, now all fo teh times give the error crt mimatch, y replace the rapido file you post and same problem, this time show error BAD BOOT, i transfer hwk to my n-box and update hwk for using it, this time give me CRT error, i transfer again hwk to my ufs and try to upated but say i can't upgrade it because i don't server access,please help me with this, i need to ujse iot in ufs again , i can't flash this phone, and before i can do it normally.

Best regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:34   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Odia The Ultimate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Where dreams become reality.
Age: 49
Posts: 5,752
Member: 4042
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by raychevski View Post
please also upload algo
Yes sure.

Check this post now:-

UPDATED ! ERR: CMT 2ND Boot CMT 2ND CERT Mismatch" with v2.0.8 Official Temp Solution

The Flash_FIX.zip contains more updated files than the one posted yesterday, so all users should use the new fix.

Odia.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Odia The Ultimate For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-26-2008, 11:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
radar1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Romania
Age: 39
Posts: 770
Member: 724928
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581257
Thanks Meter: 222
Donate money to this user
I need also the flash_fix.zip but i can`t find there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate View Post
Yes sure.

Check this post now:-

UPDATED ! ERR: CMT 2ND Boot CMT 2ND CERT Mismatch" with v2.0.8 Official Temp Solution

The Flash_FIX.zip contains more updated files than the one posted yesterday, so all users should use the new fix.

Odia.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,869
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,939
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by radar1 View Post
I need also the flash_fix.zip but i can`t find there
It's uploaded on support area.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 13:13   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: PL
Posts: 121
Member: 518053
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
ok i have replaced this folder and when i click "check" on a rm-159 then boot ok and i have info (cannot open file ''C:\Program Files\Phoenix\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg" cannot find this file)


14:19:26
1ST BOOT : C0,0B [Rm-159] [2.0.8.0]
OMAP ID : 24200705
OMAP MODE : 00
OMAP PBID : 8640B66E7776409EBECA1B7F879A147E4B6EB0DE
OMAP HASH : BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA24
RAPx ID : 000000010000022600010006400C192101011103
EM 1 ID : 00000295
EM 2 ID : 00000B22
RAPx PBID : 0DB001085C620058939C555F7B8DE9B1012B126F
RAPx MODE : 00
RAPx HASH : CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
RAPx ROID : F2C6EBADC86E6189
CMT 1ST Boot OK
CMT 2ND Bt: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg, Ver: 1.37.1
CMT FLID0 : 00010035-00006921, Amd 29NS128N
CMT FLCNT : 00000000000000000000000000000000000000
CMT MCID0 : FFFF0000-00000000
CMT 2ND Boot OK
CMT ALGO : RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
BAD BOOT
Rebooting Mobile

Last edited by i-punkt; 09-26-2008 at 13:20.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 13:39   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,869
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,939
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-punkt View Post
ok i have replaced this folder and when i click "check" on a rm-159 then boot ok and i have info (cannot open file ''C:\Program Files\Phoenix\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg" cannot find this file)


14:19:26
1ST BOOT : C0,0B [Rm-159] [2.0.8.0]
OMAP ID : 24200705
OMAP MODE : 00
OMAP PBID : 8640B66E7776409EBECA1B7F879A147E4B6EB0DE
OMAP HASH : BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA24
RAPx ID : 000000010000022600010006400C192101011103
EM 1 ID : 00000295
EM 2 ID : 00000B22
RAPx PBID : 0DB001085C620058939C555F7B8DE9B1012B126F
RAPx MODE : 00
RAPx HASH : CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
RAPx ROID : F2C6EBADC86E6189
CMT 1ST Boot OK
CMT 2ND Bt: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg, Ver: 1.37.1
CMT FLID0 : 00010035-00006921, Amd 29NS128N
CMT FLCNT : 00000000000000000000000000000000000000
CMT MCID0 : FFFF0000-00000000
CMT 2ND Boot OK
CMT ALGO : RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
BAD BOOT
Rebooting Mobile
Paste this file in- C:\Program Files\Phoenix\Flash\
Attached Files
File Type: zip RAPIDOv11_2nd.zip (24.1 KB, 2381 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PASSIONATE_BOYS For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-26-2008, 13:45   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: PL
Posts: 121
Member: 518053
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
After paste Same error :/
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 13:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,869
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,939
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-punkt View Post
After paste Same error :/
Is C:\ your default folder?? Or have it installed on any other partition??? If it's on any other folder just paste it there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 14:01   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: topcom.comunicaciones
Age: 42
Posts: 147
Member: 353737
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1580139
Thanks Meter: 43
@ odia
please i want a real solution with this solution i have the same problem that our friend i-punkt but the worst i have tornado(ufs 2) and nbox (ufs 3)and i moved my hwk and then i did update i tried in two computer more time now i cant update program said use update tool but no more logs contact your reseller please helpme mr odia.
b.r
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 14:02   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: PL
Posts: 121
Member: 518053
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
this is my default folder
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 14:10   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,869
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,939
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-punkt View Post
this is my default folder
Uninstall main suite, reinstall and then replace the files again with flash-fix.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PASSIONATE_BOYS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2008, 14:37   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: PL
Posts: 121
Member: 518053
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
i try this solution tomorrow because i have today many work on hwk. thx
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 14:45   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fr3nsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rome , Italy
Posts: 1,523
Member: 190882
Status: Offline
Sonork: BB PIN: 7C83D9CE
Thanks Meter: 1,269
Donate money to this user
work fine for me ............

Quote:
1ST BOOT : C0,0B [Rm-320] [2.0.8.0]
OMAP ID : 24200705
OMAP MODE : 00
OMAP PBID : 67FCE6230A47937FC142EFBB5517C923659520AB
OMAP HASH : BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA24
RAPx ID : 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM 1 ID : 00000295
EM 2 ID : 00000B22
RAPx PBID : 06F0001555830058931CEE6350556BB22C3E7972
RAPx MODE : 00
RAPx HASH : CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
RAPx ROID : A8C1D6713E691FF8
CMT 1ST Boot OK
CMT 2ND Bt: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg, Ver: 1.37.1
CMT FLID0 : 00010035-00006921, Amd 29NS128N
CMT FLCNT : 00000000000000000000000000000000000000
CMT MCID0 : FFFF0000-00000000
CMT 2ND Boot OK
CMT ALGO : RAPIDOv11_algo.fg, Ver: 1.31.0
CMT KSIG0 : 9C5EA53A1F6DBD7DF955715E780159991B4B6EA4
CMT VPP : Internal
DUAL LINE : True
CMT ALG Boot OK
APE 2ND Bt: omap2420_m1_2nd.fg, Ver: 1.41.0
APE FLID0 : 00EC0040-00220000, Sam OneNAND-2G
APE RQALG : OMAP2420 UNISTORE-II-1.5.1 ALG
APE MCID0 : FFFF0000-00000000, IMC
APE 2ND Boot OK
APE ALG0 : teflon_sam_nand_xsr151_m1.fg, Ver: 1.57.0
APE VPP : Internal
APE KSIG1 : 9C5EA53A1F6DBD7DF955715E780159991B4B6EA4
DUAL LINE : True
APE ALG Boot OK
Rebooting Mobile
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 15:07   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Odia The Ultimate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Where dreams become reality.
Age: 49
Posts: 5,752
Member: 4042
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3nsis View Post
1ST BOOT : C0,0B [Rm-320] [2.0.8.0]
OMAP ID : 24200705
OMAP MODE : 00
OMAP PBID : 67FCE6230A47937FC142EFBB5517C923659520AB
OMAP HASH : BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA24
RAPx ID : 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM 1 ID : 00000295
EM 2 ID : 00000B22
RAPx PBID : 06F0001555830058931CEE6350556BB22C3E7972
RAPx MODE : 00
RAPx HASH : CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
RAPx ROID : A8C1D6713E691FF8
CMT 1ST Boot OK
CMT 2ND Bt: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg, Ver: 1.37.1
CMT FLID0 : 00010035-00006921, Amd 29NS128N
CMT FLCNT : 00000000000000000000000000000000000000
CMT MCID0 : FFFF0000-00000000
CMT 2ND Boot OK
CMT ALGO : RAPIDOv11_algo.fg, Ver: 1.31.0
CMT KSIG0 : 9C5EA53A1F6DBD7DF955715E780159991B4B6EA4
CMT VPP : Internal
DUAL LINE : True
CMT ALG Boot OK
APE 2ND Bt: omap2420_m1_2nd.fg, Ver: 1.41.0
APE FLID0 : 00EC0040-00220000, Sam OneNAND-2G
APE RQALG : OMAP2420 UNISTORE-II-1.5.1 ALG
APE MCID0 : FFFF0000-00000000, IMC
APE 2ND Boot OK
APE ALG0 : teflon_sam_nand_xsr151_m1.fg, Ver: 1.57.0
APE VPP : Internal
APE KSIG1 : 9C5EA53A1F6DBD7DF955715E780159991B4B6EA4
DUAL LINE : True
APE ALG Boot OK
Rebooting Mobile
Perfect Setup.

Odia.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Odia The Ultimate For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UPDATED ! ERR: CMT 2ND Boot CMT 2ND CERT Mismatch" with v2.0.8 Official Temp Solutio hisham ny HWK 1 01-18-2009 03:11
I found problem again with v2.0.8.0 andre128 HWK 4 12-02-2008 10:06
UPDATED ! ERR: CMT 2ND Boot CMT 2ND CERT Mismatch" with v2.0.8 Official Temp Solution Odia The Ultimate HWK 0 09-25-2008 14:22

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.65031 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO