GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 15:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 553264
Thanks Meter: 594
Red face Odia_the_ultimate, Please Help...

Hi,

I've been having a bit of trouble with my HWKuFs Micro box for almost two months now {from the time I bought it} & I've emailed my reseller 4 times & only my first email was replied to with a request for my details which I submitted, & then... Nothing! Please advise me as to what to do, or who to contact to get my reseller to sort my problem out.

Thanking you for your assistance.

Regards,
Nazty

Old 04-24-2008, 16:40   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZTY View Post
Hi,

I've been having a bit of trouble with my HWKuFs Micro box for almost two months now {from the time I bought it} & I've emailed my reseller 4 times & only my first email was replied to with a request for my details which I submitted, & then... Nothing! Please advise me as to what to do, or who to contact to get my reseller to sort my problem out.

Thanking you for your assistance.

Regards,
Nazty
1. Name and shame your reseller, so other users are aware of the poor service.

2. Can you detail your issue here.

3. If your issue does require reseller help, then the only other option is to contact an organisation who are geared to help in these cases, in the UK this is called "Trading Standards"

Odia.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:05   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 553264
Thanks Meter: 594
Thanks for the quick reply & advice bro

After I posted this thread my reseller decided to reply to my email {I think he may be a member of this forum & may have read my thread} & he has said:-
"it could be a problem with UFS box. Just check the use license file option in the update client, but dont start HWK Update. Just select the Use license option and then close update client and run the ufs software."

I will try this & email him & post the results here. Hopefull it does solve the problem, but if it doesnt help & my reseller doesnt help me any further, I will definately follow your advice.

BTW I have included a text file of my original post of the fault that I am having here, so that you can view it & maybe add some advice.

Thanks for your time & expertise.

REGARDS
NAZTY

"DONT GAIN THE WORLD & LOSE YOUR SOUL.....
.....WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER & GOLD"
Attached Files
File Type: txt HWK ERROR.txt (1.9 KB, 16 views)