GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HWK (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/)
-   -   SERVER STATUS - USE Panel V 2.3.0.6 - Upgrade/Installation/Support Server Problems (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/server-status-use-panel-v-2-3-0-6-upgrade-installation-support-server-problems-822845/)

sonu arya 10-16-2009 11:02

Tell me Mr. supporter how I can........
 
Upgrade log:---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 -------------------- HWK upgrade started:16-10-2009 14:48:25 ------------ Target Id : 62 CF 1 10-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxxxx-- Features : 00000001-- Licence 5 : True-- UFSx Vendor: TORNADO-- HWK ID : A1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0----------Locating HWK Upgrade server...HWK Upgrade server found!Preparing connection to server...Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...Server connection successfully established.Authenticating on server...Authentication stage error: Server reported error:Your account is suspended. Please contact your reseller.

GsmMunna 10-16-2009 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by candra_yus (Post 4939188)
still the same problem, i can't upate my hwk, here is the error warning : "Authentication stage error: Server reported error:Account for this HWK module does not exist on server. Please contact your reseller!"
plz help me!

Contact Your reseller to add you HID On Server ...!


Quote:

Originally Posted by sonu arya (Post 4939236)
Upgrade log:---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 -------------------- HWK upgrade started:16-10-2009 14:48:25 ------------ Target Id : 62 CF 1 10-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxxxx-- Features : 00000001-- Licence 5 : True-- UFSx Vendor: TORNADO-- HWK ID : A1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0----------Locating HWK Upgrade server...HWK Upgrade server found!Preparing connection to server...Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...Server connection successfully established.Authenticating on server...Authentication stage error: Server reported error:Your account is suspended. Please contact your reseller.

Contact Your reseller why this happan.. ?



Munna.

FARHAN JAN 10-16-2009 16:33

Hi Sir.
Sir i have problam with Ufs Hwk the problam is that when i install HWK Support Suite Setup v02.09.000 in last the show this error (The following error occurred on the file 'C:\Program File\Saras Soft\UFS\Update Client\Update Client.exe'.
The system cannot find the file specfied.
(0x2).
the shows 3 Option Abort Retry Ignore
when i press the button of Ignore the installed but it finish with this error
Unable to lunch HWK Update Client.
Pls slove my problam.
Thanks in Advance

Matt D 10-17-2009 04:48

HWK install problem
 
Dear Sirs

I have just purchased a HWK micro from authorised reseller. I have followed the procedure to use the v 2.0.9.0 HWKupdate client, and successfully updated the HWK. I then proceeded to Support Site and downloaded the v 2.0.9.0 HWKsuite. I installed it OK and I can load all the different programs OK.

Problem is, when for instance I load DCTxBB5 and hit CONNECT, it disconnects straight away. In SeDBx tools, I hit connect, and it disconnects straight away also but with a message HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL.

Well I already have used update tool. 3 times. Ive completely uninstalled and reinstalled twice already along with update client also.

This was a clean machine, with never any UFS tools running previously so all the drivers should be up to date, and I am running windows XP. All seems OK except when I hit connect.

Can somebody please help me solve this problem?

With best regards

[Shadab_M] 10-17-2009 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D (Post 4941465)
Dear Sirs

I have just purchased a HWK micro from authorised reseller. I have followed the procedure to use the v 2.0.9.0 HWKupdate client, and successfully updated the HWK. I then proceeded to Support Site and downloaded the v 2.0.9.0 HWKsuite. I installed it OK and I can load all the different programs OK.

Problem is, when for instance I load DCTxBB5 and hit CONNECT, it disconnects straight away. In SeDBx tools, I hit connect, and it disconnects straight away also but with a message HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL.

Well I already have used update tool. 3 times. Ive completely uninstalled and reinstalled twice already along with update client also.

This was a clean machine, with never any UFS tools running previously so all the drivers should be up to date, and I am running windows XP. All seems OK except when I hit connect.

Can somebody please help me solve this problem?

With best regards

First of all, try to replace USB Cable and/or USB Port.

Better connect UFS directly to Back USB Port mounted directly on Motherboard.

Try and post result.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

[Shadab_M] 10-17-2009 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by FARHAN JAN (Post 4940304)
Hi Sir.
Sir i have problam with Ufs Hwk the problam is that when i install HWK Support Suite Setup v02.09.000 in last the show this error (The following error occurred on the file 'C:\Program File\Saras Soft\UFS\Update Client\Update Client.exe'.
The system cannot find the file specfied.
(0x2).
the shows 3 Option Abort Retry Ignore
when i press the button of Ignore the installed but it finish with this error
Unable to lunch HWK Update Client.
Pls slove my problam.
Thanks in Advance

Download latest Package from Support Area and try.

If problem persist, disable you Antivirus Software and try again.

If it fixes this issue, simply add Saras Modules in exclusion list.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

metals 10-18-2009 07:26

Bro,
waiting from last 3 days this is why i post here problum
anyway no doubt A GOOD FEEDBACK LEADS TO A GREAT SUPPORT
thanks
br,

TWISTER_FLasher 10-18-2009 18:20

hwk support work bad no upload & very slow download all torrents are red ??????????

tomass8287 10-19-2009 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWISTER_FLasher (Post 4946160)
hwk support work bad no upload & very slow download all torrents are red ??????????

I have the same problem. Has more than 6 ratio but i was robbed by supporters and have to do it again. Also where is sedb 2020 files gone? More than 2 weeks for maintanace and very poor results...

[Shadab_M] 10-19-2009 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomass8287 (Post 4947184)
I have the same problem. Has more than 6 ratio but i was robbed by supporters and have to do it again. Also where is sedb 2020 files gone? More than 2 weeks for maintanace and very poor results...

I think you have not noticed that how many new files are being uploaded day by day.

And about ratio, I had 5.x ratio but now I have 7.x ratio. Bcoz I had already downloaded files and now I am only seeding them.

About DB2020 files, they are in support area but you need to wait sometime to let their Torrent building enabled.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

GsmMunna 10-19-2009 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWISTER_FLasher (Post 4946160)
hwk support work bad no upload & very slow download all torrents are red ??????????

All Fixed Now..!


Munna.

Matt D 10-19-2009 08:53

HWKmicro first time install problems
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D (Post 4941465)
Dear Sirs

I have just purchased a HWK micro from authorised reseller. I have followed the procedure to use the v 2.0.9.0 HWKupdate client, and successfully updated the HWK. I then proceeded to Support Site and downloaded the v 2.0.9.0 HWKsuite. I installed it OK and I can load all the different programs OK.

Problem is, when for instance I load DCTxBB5 and hit CONNECT, it disconnects straight away. In SeDBx tools, I hit connect, and it disconnects straight away also but with a message HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL.

Well I already have used update tool. 3 times. Ive completely uninstalled and reinstalled twice already along with update client also.

This was a clean machine, with never any UFS tools running previously so all the drivers should be up to date, and I am running windows XP. All seems OK except when I hit connect.

Can somebody please help me solve this problem?

With best regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadab_a4u (Post 4942989)
First of all, try to replace USB Cable and/or USB Port.

Better connect UFS directly to Back USB Port mounted directly on Motherboard.

Try and post result.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

Dear Shadab Ahmad

I have changed USB port to rear USB port and front, same thing happens. I also tried 2 other USB cables, same results. I have since my last email also set up the HWK update client OK, upgraded once again the HWK to V2.0.9 on a different machine totally (laptop). Then I proceeded to install the HWKsuite no problems, just the problem it still it is disconnecting when I hit connect in DCTxBB5 tools etc.

Its almost as if the HWK is not activated or something?

Each program in the HWK suite produces the following Versions: Ufs2xx.dll 3.1.18, Ufs2xx.sys 2.4.16 then this result when I hit CONNECT in the program:

DCTxBB5 tools: S/n xxxxx License True - Disconnects straight away, no message

Motorola Acer UFS S/n xxxxx License True Connects OK

ATRz: S/n xxxxx Hid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HWK A1.04-PRO1 License True Connects OK

KZF: S/n xxxxx Hid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HWK A1.04-PRO1 License True Connects OK

LG-SHARP GSM: S/n xxxxx License True, 00:02 HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL, disconnects straight away

RTP: UFS S/n xxxxx License True Connects OK

SamS: S/n xxxxx License True, HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL, disconnects straight away

SeDBx: S/n xxxxx License True, 00:02 HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL, disconnects straight away

Thank you for any advice! Sorry for long post.

BR
Matt

[Shadab_M] 10-19-2009 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D (Post 4947765)
Dear Shadab Ahmad

I have changed USB port to rear USB port and front, same thing happens. I also tried 2 other USB cables, same results. I have since my last email also set up the HWK update client OK, upgraded once again the HWK to V2.0.9 on a different machine totally (laptop). Then I proceeded to install the HWKsuite no problems, just the problem it still it is disconnecting when I hit connect in DCTxBB5 tools etc.

Its almost as if the HWK is not activated or something?

Each program in the HWK suite produces the following Versions: Ufs2xx.dll 3.1.18, Ufs2xx.sys 2.4.16 then this result when I hit CONNECT in the program:

DCTxBB5 tools: S/n xxxxx License True - Disconnects straight away, no message

Motorola Acer UFS S/n xxxxx License True Connects OK

ATRz: S/n xxxxx Hid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HWK A1.04-PRO1 License True Connects OK

KZF: S/n xxxxx Hid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HWK A1.04-PRO1 License True Connects OK

LG-SHARP GSM: S/n xxxxx License True, 00:02 HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL, disconnects straight away

RTP: UFS S/n xxxxx License True Connects OK

SamS: S/n xxxxx License True, HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL, disconnects straight away

SeDBx: S/n xxxxx License True, 00:02 HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL, disconnects straight away

Thank you for any advice! Sorry for long post.

BR
Matt

Do you have tried to Upgrade UFS Firmware?

Try and check if problem is fixed.

For help regarding UFS Firmware Update, please look http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=370992

Also, if problem is not fixed after Firmware Upgrade, please post log shown by Update Client.

Feel free to ask anything anytime.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

amalou 10-19-2009 20:34

help new hwk box from gpg
 
UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003. Id: 62 CF 0 10
******* S/n: *****
HID: *************
HWK: *****
Fault in system or missing firmware
Please report this error to dealer
HWK: NOT AUTHORISED, USE UPDATE TOOL
Selected Device, not Compatible with Software

ali-xander™ 10-20-2009 05:29

Install problem of my hwkbox by gpg Need help
 
Need help why this problem occur with my box


what I did is


1. install Hwk update client

and update my hwkbox [hwk update successfully done]

2. I install the main software of latest update [v02.09.000]


3. after successfull make it


I test to run nokia tool and it shows [box auth error] :eek::eek::eek:



I tried to trouble shoot first I uninstall and reinstall the box driver but still problem persist.

so I decided to reinstall all software


after I reinstall it It failed to install the main software


it says " please update using update client"

so I tried but this is shown in my logs in update client v02.09.000


screenshots

http://i36.tinypic.com/i27ero.jpg


------------------------

when press ok this all shown


http://i34.tinypic.com/bf17c6.jpg

no other update tab even box firmware update is not available


I choose to click license but this was shown

http://i37.tinypic.com/30aaxyh.jpg






Your help is needed urgently, I am troubleshooting this problem for almost 2 days.


all help is really appreciated.



best regards


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:43.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -

Page generated in 0.28185 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO