GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 13:59   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 367723
Thanks Meter: 346
Db 2020 Unlock

HWK TEAM PLEASE SUPPORT DB2020 UNLOCK OPTION ON YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:08   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Comeon

Get real...

Samsung released Z-series phones YEARS ago, still no support... (Samsung module was a selling point for HWK).

SonyEricsson CID49 unlocking released YEARS ago, still no support (KZF module was selling point for HWK)

Nokia BB5 unlocking available for months, still no support...

SonyEricsson DB2020 support (Real good working one), still not available...

What do YOU think the odds of a db2020 unlock release is ?

As allways, if you are a serious unlocker and dont have support for certain models/brands you can either wait forever for support from this dead project OR you can buy an alternative tool and begin unlocking right away.

Believe me, i have been in your situation where i have waited and waited for support from saras for specific brands/models and i have come to the conclution that you will allways need to buy alternative tools because they will almost never release something....And if they do it will be so late that all the phones you have turned down have been unlocked by another unlocker.

So....

If you need DB2020 unlocking you need to buy setool, gti ,kukuruzers box or similar.
If you need samsung unlocking for new models you need nspro or similar,
If you need BB5 unlock you need tool like BB5 box or Dejan's box.
If you want to be able to serve new nokia's fast you need tool like J.A.F

If you want to be able to only service some older phones and a few new you are fine with HWK ....

Sad...but true..

Twisterfan

Old 11-26-2007, 07:46   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75392
Sonork: 100.81199
Thanks Meter: 136
@ twisterfan, why is that if anybody has a request or a simple question regarding HWK, you are the first who spit poison all around upon it? I mean, you have a point, but your hurry to to put in dirt HWK, makes me think... do you get paid for it or something? HWK is a way behind for updates, but what it does it does well, and we all have alternative tools... if you don't like it , don't use it, you made your point of view several times, but this sadistic - masochistic pleasure to read the HWK forum to be the first to write something negative it isn't normal.....

sorry for offtopic

Old 11-26-2007, 11:11   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzsolt View Post
@ twisterfan, why is that if anybody has a request or a simple question regarding HWK, you are the first who spit poison all around upon it? I mean, you have a point, but your hurry to to put in dirt HWK, makes me think... do you get paid for it or something? HWK is a way behind for updates, but what it does it does well, and we all have alternative tools... if you don't like it , don't use it, you made your point of view several times, but this sadistic - masochistic pleasure to read the HWK forum to be the first to write something negative it isn't normal.....

sorry for offtopic

Thing is though, like him or hate him, he does have a point!

I mean, hwk is only just in front of ub in terms of rx flashing, but thats it, it is way behind everything else on the current market, even tools that are now dead, ie, usb smart, still go a long way ahead in terms of watch they actually support, its sad, cos it is still my box of choice for alot of things, like bb5 flashing, bb5 rap2 unlocking and SE flashing, but thats it! Still we are told big things are afoot for us all, and yet still we wait!

I wonder if Saras is to busy on new box to worry about us insignificants that actually use our hwk, or maybe he just doesnt have the passion anymore!

Either way, i would like to know what OFFICIAL product supporters can say on this matter, but of course, they wont bother to reply to us.....

Old 11-26-2007, 12:04   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 48980
Thanks Meter: 7
if you are only serious in unlocking phones...and no idea in repairing phones dont buy hwk...

but if you are serious in repairing and at the same time unlocking i mean you are professional enough..buy hwk

mate in repairing phones its 100% investment...but in unlocking you get only 10% because the ratio in cellular field

only 1 phone is lock out of 10 units...

so where you? unlocking? or repairing? get both..thats why have hwk now..

for those who wait and wait and say bad words here..im sure there only business is unlocking...

Old 11-26-2007, 20:11   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
@Noktune

Whatever do you mean ?

Repair..

Well i have JAF and i bet that you wont find alot of nokia's that JAF cannot repair.

SonyEricsson...HWK is absolute ****e for this brand...No CID49 support and absolutely NO real DB2020 support....Especially compared to f.ex SETool

Samsung.....How do you repair Z series samsung with HWK ?

So it will flash some nokia's and that is good but for samsung and sonyericsson you cannot be telling me that you will rely on HWK alone....And if you have proper tools for those brands, what do you need HWK for ?

@Huzholt.

I am sorry...I have a tendency to vent my frustrations..My frustrations are valid....Much was promised and VERY little was given...

I still remember when i sat around for months and waited for HWK to be released because we were promised SE support and we were promised that new versions would again be flowing like milk and honey..(Not to mention that the price was way bigger than first announced).

AND i remember my frustrations when i had to go out and buy another tool and face the fact that the money i could have made while HWK team kept saying that the release would be soon would have paid for SETool easily.

That was back when i trusted the team to deliver, based on what they had delivered in the past.

Now HWK users are left with small breadcrumbs scattered out on the floor in a widely spaced interval. Only thing all of the last updates has had in common is these words :

Too little, too late..

Twisterfan

Old 11-26-2007, 20:28   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 223973
Thanks Meter: 155
m on twisterfan side he do has a point too little too late..if u r serious in unlicking its the game of first come first collect i hope u all know what i mean.sticking with one tool will never help.

Wbr

K@mi

Old 11-26-2007, 22:34   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 142632
Sonork: 100.1589012
Thanks Meter: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan View Post
@Noktune

Whatever do you mean ?

Repair..

Well i have JAF and i bet that you wont find alot of nokia's that JAF cannot repair.

SonyEricsson...HWK is absolute ****e for this brand...No CID49 support and absolutely NO real DB2020 support....Especially compared to f.ex SETool

Samsung.....How do you repair Z series samsung with HWK ?

So it will flash some nokia's and that is good but for samsung and sonyericsson you cannot be telling me that you will rely on HWK alone....And if you have proper tools for those brands, what do you need HWK for ?

@Huzholt.

I am sorry...I have a tendency to vent my frustrations..My frustrations are valid....Much was promised and VERY little was given...

I still remember when i sat around for months and waited for HWK to be released because we were promised SE support and we were promised that new versions would again be flowing like milk and honey..(Not to mention that the price was way bigger than first announced).

AND i remember my frustrations when i had to go out and buy another tool and face the fact that the money i could have made while HWK team kept saying that the release would be soon would have paid for SETool easily.

That was back when i trusted the team to deliver, based on what they had delivered in the past.

Now HWK users are left with small breadcrumbs scattered out on the floor in a widely spaced interval. Only thing all of the last updates has had in common is these words :

Too little, too late..

Twisterfan
I agree with you Twisterfan!!! HWK is with very very slow updates and very very bad for new models phones!!

Old 11-26-2007, 23:54   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 184351
Thanks Meter: 263
hwk slow but sure and always it returns back more strong to prove that it is the best

Old 11-26-2007, 23:54   #10 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
At the end of the day, if you want to succeed in this industry you CANNOT rely on one tool alone, cos 1 tool does not do every make and model of phone smoothly in the world, otherwise we'd all have it and there would almost no box makers, for example, for nokia i have : hwk, UB, MT Nokia, and JAF, SE i have HWK, UB, Setool, Samsung i have UST Pro, HWK, for moto i have smart clip and UBL, lg i have HWK, vygis etc etc etc

It is unfortunate about hwk updates, still, after nearly 3 years, we are still not getting what we really paid for, i mean, dont get me wrong, my hwk has paid for itself and then some, and i still say it is best tool for bb5 flashing on the market....this doesnt take away from the fact that updates are slow, i mean, no offence to team, but we were promised major update, and as good as rx flashing is on hwk, we still need Zxx for samsung, cid 49/db2020 unlock, wether by logs or not, we need ask > rpl for dct4/bb5, fully working LG suite and the list goes on, but i think primarily we need to be kept in the loop with what is going on, and secondly, we need updates that arent a bitch to install, i mean, every other post in here is problem installing, or update error etc etc and im sorry, but that cannot always be users own stupidity but more likely the software itself! Instead of working on other solutions that can be added to new box, when/if it actually arrives, like motorola phones, cos yes i have seen the files in support, i think care needs to be taken on the handsets that are supported NOW! DONT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW SARAS OR YOU MAY END UP CHOKING!

Also, we need more interaction from product supporters, i think out of all the other threads for boxes in this huge forum, we have easily the worst support and fewest actually dedicated PS's! The only 3 that post in here are Odia (maybe a couple of hours a day) GSMMUNNA (still finding his feet with HWK, and not always given right info) and Fractalizer (who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth and is not helping ppl with server issues atm...). Where is the REAL support, surely it would make sense to have at least one person online for various intervals to help users with issues? Instead, our product supporters dont answer emails, turn their pm's off (even though they have said 'pm me' to members in here) or are rude and arrogant and sound like they have just got out of bed the wrong side! The only consistent one and who is online alot is GSMMUNNA, and he is not even proper PS!

Unfortunately im falling out of love with this team a bit lively....and that cant be good for anyone!

Old 11-27-2007, 00:12   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 184351
Thanks Meter: 263
hwk team prove that you are the best

Old 11-27-2007, 00:17   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2845
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan View Post
Comeon

Get real...

Samsung released Z-series phones YEARS ago, still no support... (Samsung module was a selling point for HWK).

SonyEricsson CID49 unlocking released YEARS ago, still no support (KZF module was selling point for HWK)

Nokia BB5 unlocking available for months, still no support...

SonyEricsson DB2020 support (Real good working one), still not available...

What do YOU think the odds of a db2020 unlock release is ?

As allways, if you are a serious unlocker and dont have support for certain models/brands you can either wait forever for support from this dead project OR you can buy an alternative tool and begin unlocking right away.

Believe me, i have been in your situation where i have waited and waited for support from saras for specific brands/models and i have come to the conclution that you will allways need to buy alternative tools because they will almost never release something....And if they do it will be so late that all the phones you have turned down have been unlocked by another unlocker.

So....

If you need DB2020 unlocking you need to buy setool, gti ,kukuruzers box or similar.
If you need samsung unlocking for new models you need nspro or similar,
If you need BB5 unlock you need tool like BB5 box or Dejan's box.
If you want to be able to serve new nokia's fast you need tool like J.A.F

If you want to be able to only service some older phones and a few new you are fine with HWK ....

Sad...but true..

Twisterfan
Thank you m8 I fully agree with you it's true ..n you are 100% right

Old 12-01-2007, 23:20   #13 (permalink)

Member: 245884
Thanks Meter: 21
I quite agree, very very slow get on HWK.Therewithal hampered for bb5 funktion.
B.R.

Old 12-03-2007, 14:10   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 74338
Thanks Meter: 11

twisterfan, what you are telling us is that hwk team do not have the know-how to make hawk the world renowned box to reckon with?

you are implying that only jaf can handle new nokia phones very effectively but hawk can only service a few new ones and older phones. very well, it is sad and i hope that HAWK TEAM OF SARASSOFT will read this and WAKE UP TO GIVE JAF by odion a good fight for their money.........pretty SOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

br

Old 12-05-2007, 12:09   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 74338
Thanks Meter: 11

With all that we have said so far i want to believe that hawk team will come out with a BANG and most of our suggestions will be implemented in the next update.

i do know that they are human (hwk team) and no one human is perfect. perfection only comes from ***. i am hoping and praying fervently that hawk team will not let the labour of their life go down the drain.

it is just the same people we have at jaf with the same human brains, so i do not hold the veiw that hawk will die just like that. THEY ARE GOING TO PROVE MOST OF US WRONG IN THE NEAREST FUTURE..........When? i do not know...

br