GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HWK (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/)
-   -   When is next HWK update? - This one was not worthy (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/when-next-hwk-update-one-not-worthy-521167/)

Sharpharp 04-03-2008 23:07

When is next HWK update? - This one was not worthy

Ok, so the much hyped and eventual poor update has come and gone, when are we likely to see the next "decent and worthy" HWK update?

Is it 5-6 months from now?
Is SARAs working on it?
Will it be out of date when released?
Is this project as good as over? If so just say so (i'm sure plenty people ready - if not already done so to jump ship to JAF or MT-Box)
Have SARAs and the Product Supporters gone on communication courses to perhaps provide information on updates (such as which phone unlockable) and also advise of up and coming minor updates?
Come on UFS/HWK, get your act together.

f164 04-03-2008 23:31

if you can move to other products move from now because update will be released at the end of the year so useless to ask for update if you are a serious unlocker so buy other products (the much you can to do a good buisness ) else don't ask for update because no one will listen you no one will take care of you this is hwk section man

Lhick 04-04-2008 01:56

It would be after short 6 months!:D

keaelite 04-04-2008 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhick (Post 3210208)
It would be after short 6 months!:D

heheheheheeheh after six months 2.8 version released BUG FIXED:D:D:D:D

br
keaelite

NAZTY 04-04-2008 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharpharp (Post 3210007)
Ok, so the much hyped and eventual poor update has come and gone, when are we likely to see the next "decent and worthy" HWK update?

Is it 5-6 months from now?
Is SARAs working on it?
Will it be out of date when released?
Is this project as good as over? If so just say so (i'm sure plenty people ready - if not already done so to jump ship to JAF or MT-Box)
Have SARAs and the Product Supporters gone on communication courses to perhaps provide information on updates (such as which phone unlockable) and also advise of up and coming minor updates?
Come on UFS/HWK, get your act together.

I agree bro,
but I'm hoping that you are wrong about the next update taking so long to be released. The 2.0.7 had alot of problems & we need a good new update as soon as possible. Hopefully Saras & team are busy working on it & it will be released soon....
It would be good if any of the Product Supporters could comment on this topic.

REGARDS
NAZTY:cool:

:D"DONT GAIN THE WORLD & LOSE YOUR SOUL.....
.....WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER & GOLD":D

IkaMazini 04-04-2008 11:23

here 100% working solution for update HWK whitout any problem

HWK New Update Method

Sharpharp 04-04-2008 12:09

I don't have any problems with the software update installing, worked fine for me, what I have a problem with is Supporters ignoring questions about future updates, and only come on here to troubleshoot connection/installation problems. ODIA answers a few simple questions about people having installation problems and then disappears, but never addresses questions about next updates...

Joey Lozada 04-04-2008 12:10

lets just wait and wait

foolish23 04-04-2008 13:14

we just buy other gadget for frequent update....
hwk poor update..........

jiyan1 04-04-2008 13:54

next update coming next year

NAZTY 04-04-2008 15:01

I did have a few small problems with the update, but mostly because of my own mistakes & I managed to sort them out by myself. But I do agree that its a bit unfair that we have to wait so long for updates & for a response from the Product Supporters when it comes to queries that we have....

REGARDS
NAZTY:cool:

:D"DONT GAIN THE WORLD & LOSE YOUR SOUL.....
.....WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER & GOLD":D

riadhset 04-04-2008 15:14

wait & wait and wait &wait and wait after 2 years nothing interesting

denard 04-04-2008 18:39

GSMNUMMA say new update is coming "soon" in one of his late post but for me i prefer to say that new update would come "later" may be after 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 months as hwk is the best team in "world last release" so be patient if can't, just go and buy another tools no one force you to buy ufs hwk. this is how supporter team always answer us here.

.:GSM International:. 04-04-2008 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharpharp (Post 3211231)
I don't have any problems with the software update installing, worked fine for me, what I have a problem with is Supporters ignoring questions about future updates, and only come on here to troubleshoot connection/installation problems. ODIA answers a few simple questions about people having installation problems and then disappears, but never addresses questions about next updates...

I agree entirely, however, in their defence i must say, that they only know day of release when Saras tells them it, they dont plan to release on any particular date or time, cos Sha is always fiddling and 'improving' or adding new thngis to it, even right up to release, this is part of the reason why it was delayed after Odia said before last update that he would hopefully relase it at the weekend!

It would be better though, if they at least shared with us what we can expect in next update instead! Its not like they are going to release anything groundbreaking or revolutionary, as HWK is to far behind now! Even when new box is released, i cant see it being anything really worth purchasing due to an old mans pride at wanting to go it alone all the time!

THat will be the death of this box!

invite 04-05-2008 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by riadhset (Post 3211690)
wait & wait and wait &wait and wait after 2 years nothing interesting

hahahaha........2 years better buy another tool......