GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 11:00   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 264520
Thanks Meter: 61
HWK Users Charted of Demands

HWK Users Charted of Demands

B4 UPDATES
i. share full details of next updates, and collect comments and demands of users...
After UPDATES
i) 1st of all try to give bug free updates...

ii) but if u 've any bug in update plz share with us clearly. we'll cooperate with Hwk Team.

iii) also upload all necessary files with update like to repair registory etc...

iv) make a good HWK operating manual to full use of hwk for every one.
( give full details of every paltform buttons, options and every new added options
etc...)

v) also ready operating manual with every update.

Friends POST here,
if u 've any suggestions and commants to imporve hwk support area.

Micro

Old 05-20-2008, 11:41   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 627718
Thanks Meter: 10
Hwk should have a features for model changing like jaf and mt box.

Old 05-20-2008, 14:16   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 63310
Thanks Meter: 5
????

Why arent you doing the updates ???

Of course we can comment what we like to have !! Programming it is obviously another Story !!

Either Updates will be fast, and buggy or only half tested and only adding a few things at a time and we will be testing them, which in itself is not a major problem, if the updates are fast.........

Or they will be adding a lot of things and are well tested and take a long time to come.........

Either or ???

Old 05-21-2008, 08:05   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

HWK Charted of Demands

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpmosc View Post

Why arent you doing the updates ???

Either Updates will be fast, and buggy or only half tested and only adding a few things at a time and we will be testing them, which in itself is not a major problem, if the updates are fast.........

Or they will be adding a lot of things and are well tested and take a long time to come.......

hummmm
@wpmosc
u point out very nice thing....

I'm also agree with u...

Micro

Old 05-21-2008, 10:30   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 15565
Thanks Meter: 3
I could do a very good job of Point IV and V, but Odia seems to think they do a sterling job of documentation themselves...

Old 05-21-2008, 14:40   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpharp View Post
I could do a very good job of Point IV and V, but Odia seems to think they do a sterling job of documentation themselves...
So, I will send to you all our internal documentation which is in Russain, Chinese and Hindi, then you can make a start ok?

Odia.

Old 05-21-2008, 14:50   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Please do nOiDEa, you just hit the nail on the head, all your documentation is in russian, hindi and chinese. There is no correctly formed "ENGLISH" version, that is why you get hundreds of complaints and threads on lack of support material.

If you want to send me all the info you have on the CURRENT update, I will do a document worthy of a STICKY that all users can be proud off. I want this box to succeed and be the best out there. Obviously you have been slow on the updates, which is out of users control, but at least when an update is due, I could at least communicate with UFS HWK users on update documentation.

Think about it, it can't be any worse than it is. :-)

Old 05-21-2008, 14:52   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

excelent...
by @Sharpharp
by @asrar Point iv) make a good HWK operating manual to full use of hwk for every one.
( give full details of every paltform buttons, options and every new added options
etc...)

v) also ready operating manual with every update.

But If u want to help Mr. Odia and HWK team, then what is a problem...
he is a very good person... I think! he 'll cooperate with u also Mr @Sharpharp

If u want to help HWK team.. we all members will cooperate with you...
and i personaly request to Mr Odia try understand with Mr @Sharpharp and with us

Micro

Old 05-21-2008, 15:07   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Please do nOiDEa, you just hit the nail on the head, all your documentation is in russian, hindi and chinese. There is no correctly formed "ENGLISH" version, that is why you get hundreds of complaints and threads on lack of support material.

If you want to send me all the info you have on the CURRENT update, I will do a document worthy of a STICKY that all users can be proud off. I want this box to succeed and be the best out there. Obviously you have been slow on the updates, which is out of users control, but at least when an update is due, I could at least communicate with UFS HWK users on update documentation.

Think about it, it can't be any worse than it is. :-)
and all this from someone who did not know which cable to use for a Nokia 2760, I do not think so... HAHAHAHA ...

Odia.

Old 05-21-2008, 16:44   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate View Post
and all this from someone who did not know which cable to use for a Nokia 2760, I do not think so... HAHAHAHA ...

Odia.
Yeah thats precisely what i mean noIDEA, if your documentation was upto scratch in the first place, you wouldn't get questions on what cable to use etc etc. HAHAHA

Old 05-21-2008, 17:32   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Yeah thats precisely what i mean noIDEA, if your documentation was upto scratch in the first place, you wouldn't get questions on what cable to use etc etc. HAHAHA
Do you really expect someone who you keep insulting to take you serious?

You will also note "insulting" is against forum rules, so anymore and I will have to bring it to the attention of the admins.

Odia.

Old 05-21-2008, 19:56   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Dunno where you got the "insulting" part from? I'm sure your replies could equally be regarded as insulting, but its ok if your a prod supporter?

Anyway odia, on reflection, I don't think I want to be associated with doing your documentation based on your attitude, so i'll withdraw my offer of support.

Either way, its good to see u on this forum and replying to questions other than saying "contact your reseller"

I won't hassle you on this issue anymore, so relax....But remember next time u get a thread from a member saying which cable, you'll be thinking that you should have taken a good offer of support from the lyrical mixmaster.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:35   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Mr @Odia
and Mr @Sharpharp

You both are respectable for us... so plz go a head to solve HWK user problems and give more power to HWK.
Plz @Odia don't deny Mr @Sharpharp offers... Plz give him chance on trial bases...
I hope he 'll support you honestly...

Think good and slow... but work fast...

now read this thread suggestion and commants again.
and send all documentation to Mr @Sharpharp....

we 'll see HWK more power full tool against other tools...
in NOKIA, SE, SAms, LG....

We are waiting for ur houner able feedback...

thnk

Micro

Old 05-22-2008, 13:25   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 553264
Thanks Meter: 594
Sharpharp,
I think that the insult that Odia is talking about is:-
Please do nOiDEa, you just hit the.......

Odia,
With all due Respect to you, Odia, & the rest of the UFS team,
I think that with simple but important things like "documentation" for example, why not enlist the help of the Thousands if not Millions of your supporters that are willing to help you in any way that WE can. There are MANY of your loyal supporters that are fluent in "Russain, Chinese and Hindi" that will help you with translation to other languages IF you are willing to just ask. I mean, IF you allow US to take care of & help with the little things like documentation, it will free up more of your time to concentrate on the more important aspects of the box & software, like testing & developing updates. You guys dont realise this but you have an ARMY of loyal soldiers/supporters, that, despite the constant problems & challenges from other box supporters will gladly & loyaly stick by you.

We appreciate the fact that you guys work very hard to come up with the updates & understand that it takes alot of time & effort on your behalf. "Wasting time" on the little things will just make progress slow & tedious.
Let people that want to help, help.
Its the little things like "updated User Manuals" that people are constantly needing & asking for. Just think, If the responsibility of translating & updating user manuals were given to people that have the time & WANT to help, like Sharpharp for example, how much faster would we as the users of your fine product, be able to get acess to Up To Date user manuals.....
An updated user manual with every update, with highlighted bugfixes & a "how to?" section????
Now that would be AWESOME! & would make lives so much more easier & would even make UFS more popular than it already is

Just a thought from me, thanks for taking the time to read it.

REGARDS
NAZTY

"DONT GAIN THE WORLD & LOSE YOUR SOUL.....
.....WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER & GOLD"

Old 05-22-2008, 13:29   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 553264
Thanks Meter: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrar View Post
Mr @Odia
and Mr @Sharpharp

You both are respectable for us... so plz go a head to solve HWK user problems and give more power to HWK.
Plz @Odia don't deny Mr @Sharpharp offers... Plz give him chance on trial bases...
I hope he 'll support you honestly...

Think good and slow... but work fast...

now read this thread suggestion and commants again.
and send all documentation to Mr @Sharpharp....

we 'll see HWK more power full tool against other tools...
in NOKIA, SE, SAms, LG....

We are waiting for ur houner able feedback...

thnk

Micro
BRILLIANT BROTHER
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

REGARDS
NAZTY

"DONT GAIN THE WORLD & LOSE YOUR SOUL.....
.....WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER & GOLD"

The Following User Says Thank You to NAZTY For This Useful Post: