GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SAGEM JTAG UNLOCKER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 08:33   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 118601
Thanks Meter: 200
Egold new boot how to make good cable?

hello i'm facing problem with all new egold phone that required power on phone before unlock (A302,A301,Sfr 112,etc...). i have old cable i use before for ZTE A35,A66,A68,Vodafone226,225,125 etc...without face any problem; so now it can't work with all those new phone only have "Phone not start" with it. so when i have for example many ZTE A302 like 30pcs to unlock, i have to soldered cable to TP under battery before i can unlock it. such procedure take too much time. i make many cable but the same result. may be my interface is not perfect as prolific fdi? i use Cruiser box as interface com. i don't have Infinity,multibox,etc....but have ufshwk,nspro,micro etc...

So what solution to make work my cable with cruiser as interface and unlock Zte A302 sfr 112 without soldered cable every time?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12837
Thanks Meter: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by denard View Post
hello i'm facing problem with all new egold phone that required power on phone before unlock (A302,A301,Sfr 112,etc...). i have old cable i use before for ZTE A35,A66,A68,Vodafone226,225,125 etc...without face any problem; so now it can't work with all those new phone only have "Phone not start" with it. so when i have for example many ZTE A302 like 30pcs to unlock, i have to soldered cable to TP under battery before i can unlock it. such procedure take too much time. i make many cable but the same result. may be my interface is not perfect as prolific fdi? i use Cruiser box as interface com. i don't have Infinity,multibox,etc....but have ufshwk,nspro,micro etc...

So what solution to make work my cable with cruiser as interface and unlock Zte A302 sfr 112 without soldered cable every time?
I hope you are well informed, but :
SagemEG V13.9 and latter required phone to be powered ON before plug cable in system connector and press Do the Job!

BR
Old 02-18-2010, 14:56   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 118601
Thanks Meter: 200
i know that sir
i was very clear inside my explanation! i know to unlock all those phone without face particular problem only i can't unlock none of those new phone without have to soldered cable direct to phone! my cable i always use for ZTE A35, A66 etc.... can't be use to unlock those phone now. i know it is the same pinout like SFR 112,A302,A301 etc...;but those phone need to be power on before unlock but can't be unlock with my old cable only have "phone not start". in fact it can't be detect when plug cable in charger conector work only when solder cable to conector under battery! i can't work like that for 50pcs or 100 pcs if i want unlock them!

So my question how to make my old ans usual cable work with those new soft V13.9 and later using cruiser box as com interface?
Old 02-18-2010, 15:23   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12837
Thanks Meter: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by denard View Post
i know that sir
i was very clear inside my explanation! i know to unlock all those phone without face particular problem only i can't unlock none of those new phone without have to soldered cable direct to phone! my cable i always use for ZTE A35, A66 etc.... can't be use to unlock those phone now. i know it is the same pinout like SFR 112,A302,A301 etc...;but those phone need to be power on before unlock but can't be unlock with my old cable only have "phone not start". in fact it can't be detect when plug cable in charger conector work only when solder cable to conector under battery! i can't work like that for 50pcs or 100 pcs if i want unlock them!

So my question how to make my old ans usual cable work with those new soft V13.9 and later using cruiser box as com interface?

As you see this is a problem of yours cable or usb-to-com interface and not related to SagemEG application.

Change cable\connector\ usb-to-com interface or try on different PC.