GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SAGEM JTAG UNLOCKER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 15:19   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 864938
Thanks Meter: 3
@ sagdd admn

hello you are always the best
i would like to make some suggestions...bro we know that sagdd is special tool for sagem phones,but due to its power it supports a lot of mobiles phones especial egold based phones..and since some of the countries sagem phones have almost disappeared,,,so sagdd is used for unlocking egold type of phones like zte,huawei and tnm,....the problem rises here,,,since sagdd is specail sagem tool,there are no cables for these phones like zte,huawei etc,,to unlock them we have to make our own cables or using other boxes which have these cables,using them as multiplatform boxes.....or we solder wires on tps./..i was just asking my self what about the new users? who cant make their own cables? because i know not all users can make their own cables,...especially for sagdd..so to help the existin users and the coming new users please how do you see if you would make cables for such type of phones and other new phones which their cables are not included in sagdd usb cable set?...there is no any reseller for such cables ,,so any one or you product managers can produce these cables and sell to the needy users...in some of the countries like in tanzania,malawi,zambia,kenya,sudan,and other african countries sagem phones have almost disappeared ,so we use sagdd for unlocking egold phones where by there tones and tones of zte,and huawei mobile phones shipped from china,,,so help us making the cable,for easy,convinient and effeciaent uses....thanks bro..
Old 05-21-2009, 12:24   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 55124
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by patty2007 View Post
hello you are always the best
i would like to make some suggestions...bro we know that sagdd is special tool for sagem phones,but due to its power it supports a lot of mobiles phones especial egold based phones..and since some of the countries sagem phones have almost disappeared,,,so sagdd is used for unlocking egold type of phones like zte,huawei and tnm,....the problem rises here,,,since sagdd is specail sagem tool,there are no cables for these phones like zte,huawei etc,,to unlock them we have to make our own cables or using other boxes which have these cables,using them as multiplatform boxes.....or we solder wires on tps./..i was just asking my self what about the new users? who cant make their own cables? because i know not all users can make their own cables,...especially for sagdd..so to help the existin users and the coming new users please how do you see if you would make cables for such type of phones and other new phones which their cables are not included in sagdd usb cable set?...there is no any reseller for such cables ,,so any one or you product managers can produce these cables and sell to the needy users...in some of the countries like in tanzania,malawi,zambia,kenya,sudan,and other african countries sagem phones have almost disappeared ,so we use sagdd for unlocking egold phones where by there tones and tones of zte,and huawei mobile phones shipped from china,,,so help us making the cable,for easy,convinient and effeciaent uses....thanks bro..
in KENYA & EAST AFRICA IN GENERAL TALK TO ME.

thanks

Last edited by Oxo_Boxo; 05-22-2009 at 05:22.