GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Alcatel > Alcatel TCL Phones and New Models

Alcatel TCL Phones and New Models OT, OH & E series, and all new TCL and Alcatel Models which are not listed in upper sections.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2015, 13:25   #1 (permalink)

Member: 185329
Sonork: 100.1666901
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up Any body knows how to repair otp imei of ot-7040d/7040k sim 2 imie damaged

Pls brothers any body knows how to UNLOCK OT-7040K/7040D/7041 to take TWO sim cards...One local telecom here locked it to their TELECOM service sim only,and get it restricted on SIM 2.....

Sim 2....imei reads......0000000000 values only, while sim 1--------have imei ok with numbers 351888555578....ok imei etc, when unlocked can take only two different sim in ONE SIM PORT only,SIM 2 can not take any sim....cos the imei is .....00000000000000 values damaged sso that it cant take any sim..

ANY BODY KNOWS ANY TOOL IN THE gsm MARKET THAT CAN REPAIR OTP IMEI OF ALCATELS PHONE OF ABOVE MODELS and change the ---00000000000 imei damaged values to real numbers and make it take different sims on each port and accept the two sim cards from different telecoms here locally...

PLS GENIUS OF GSM BROTHERS HELP me out,I HAVE 500PCS to unlock to sim 2 damaged imei..... i want the above models to take different SIM CARDS in different SIM SLOTS in the phone cos the phones is dual sim as you all knows....

waiting for smart reply
Old 08-01-2015, 21:11   #2 (permalink)

Member: 163
Thanks Meter: 7,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan fode View Post
Pls brothers any body knows how to UNLOCK OT-7040K/7040D/7041 to take TWO sim cards...One local telecom here locked it to their TELECOM service sim only,and get it restricted on SIM 2.....

Sim 2....imei reads......0000000000 values only, while sim 1--------have imei ok with numbers 351888555578....ok imei etc, when unlocked can take only two different sim in ONE SIM PORT only,SIM 2 can not take any sim....cos the imei is .....00000000000000 values damaged sso that it cant take any sim..

ANY BODY KNOWS ANY TOOL IN THE gsm MARKET THAT CAN REPAIR OTP IMEI OF ALCATELS PHONE OF ABOVE MODELS and change the ---00000000000 imei damaged values to real numbers and make it take different sims on each port and accept the two sim cards from different telecoms here locally...

PLS GENIUS OF GSM BROTHERS HELP me out,I HAVE 500PCS to unlock to sim 2 damaged imei..... i want the above models to take different SIM CARDS in different SIM SLOTS in the phone cos the phones is dual sim as you all knows....

waiting for smart reply
If you are talking about "D" models (dual-sim), yes, it can be fixed.

I dunno about boxes, and since this is not box support section,
I recommend not to further discuss about box solutions.

b.r.
Alex
ALWAYS use SEARCH button before posting!