GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Alcatel > Alcatel TCL Phones and New Models

Alcatel TCL Phones and New Models OT, OH & E series, and all new TCL and Alcatel Models which are not listed in upper sections.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2015, 18:37   #16 (permalink)

Member: 163
Thanks Meter: 7,772

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepyke18 View Post
I need stock ROM, for the following Alcatel Pixi 7 3G:

I216X-2ATWHU1

Thank you in advance!
Your tablet is 512Mb RAM with 4Gb Storage, and it looks like not operator-branded,
so, could you try OTU Updater posted earlier in this thread, post #2

It should update/repair your tablet.

p.s. If OTU Updater refuses to update it, your last chance is to try already posted rom,
for Vodafone Turkey, it's same memory configuration, should bring it back to life.

b.r.
Alex
ALWAYS use SEARCH button before posting!

Last edited by Brka; 10-13-2019 at 18:35. Reason: added link
Old 09-10-2015, 07:22   #17 (permalink)

Member: 1653063
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanx for your reply,

but vodafone turkey (although working) does not have any Hungarian language inside and the tablet is unusuable for the owner without language.

There is a vodefone Hungary version of this as well, but I do not know the pro_info PID of that unfortunately. I215x-???????

OTU, any version of it, does not work with pixi 7 (3G) as there is no option for it either in 4.18, 4.20, 4.28, anywhere and it giver error message.

Can you help me?
Old 09-10-2015, 14:06   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepyke18 View Post
Thanx for your reply,

but vodafone turkey (although working) does not have any Hungarian language inside and the tablet is unusuable for the owner without language.

There is a vodefone Hungary version of this as well, but I do not know the pro_info PID of that unfortunately. I215x-???????

OTU, any version of it, does not work with pixi 7 (3G) as there is no option for it either in 4.18, 4.20, 4.28, anywhere and it giver error message.

Can you help me?
If you dont like provided help, make format from spft, and return tablet as dead,
Back to customer.

I think, that provided free help is enough for unbricking dead tablet.
Everything more than that, well, sure not free.

B.r.
Alex
Old 10-06-2015, 11:27   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 747981
Thanks Meter: 44
Alcatel One touch i216x pixi 7 firmware

need please help
Old 10-06-2015, 20:18   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahabubtel View Post

need please help
Read whole thread from beginning, and use search next time.

b.r.
Alex
Old 10-06-2015, 23:16   #21 (permalink)

Member: 993901
Thanks Meter: 1
good link , but no arabic
Old 10-07-2015, 09:03   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 134586
Thanks Meter: 22
any link to i216x-2CALDZ1 firmware
there is no ota update in alcatel support
thanks in advance
Old 10-26-2015, 09:39   #23 (permalink)

Member: 2477879
Alcatel I216X Pixi7, Big challenge
Hello to all who like challenges, there is one for you. I don’t want to waste your time, but I can’t find any help in the internet for the las 4 days, and also I am not a developer, professional like you guys.
I read what Alex wrote, and installed mobile upgrade 4.3.9, and started it. It connects the phone and downloads about 1 GB data. Then it tells me to disconnect usb cable and continue. But what do I have to do?
What happened, Stupid me, wanted to change the boot animation and I must have done something seriously wrong. I read that I need to root my phone with kingroot, which I was able to, but then when I used “root browser” or similar (can’t remember, grey android man), I must have done something wrong. It told me I need to tap a few seconds on the system folder and give some rights, which I did. But then my device froze. So I switched it off, and on again, and the little Android man called Andy or so is lying down with a red triangle on his opened chest. So I must have caused a heart attack to the little guy.
Now it only tells me in red
Android system recovery <3e>
ALPS KK1 MP1 V2.16 (has dots in between but post does not let me put them)
I can chose between 9 options and nothing helps. I tried “wipe data,factory reset” no success. I tried “Mobile upgrade S 4.2.0” but my Windows 8.1 laptop can’t connect via usb to Mobile upgrade, besides I would not know what to do. I downloaded the generic European software that was recommended to the Turkish man with a Pixi7 problem, but how did he put it unto his phone? I bought the phone here in Africa, but it comes from China. The type is I216X 2AMVSN3-F and it is from TCT Mobile Limited.
Any help, suggestion, advise, etc. welcome.

I also downloaded the update that was recommended to the Turkish GSM friend, it is a ZIP file. How do I install it? I copied it zipped and unzipped to the SD card, but when I say "update from SD card" it can't find anything.
Could I buy the same phone again, somehow copy Android to a SD card, and then copy it to the Bricked Phone, or does it not work because of other Imei and other code?
Thank you all

Mobile upgrade stored 1.2GB data on my computer. How do I get it to be installed on my Pixi7? Does anyone know? Data is stored in many, many folders with names like 0 0A 0B and so on. Then the folders have subfolders also 0 0A 0B and so on. What should I do? After download it tells me to disconnect the phone but the data is still on the computer. Do I need to copy it onto SD card? And if so what then?
Thank you all

After another day, I found SP tools to install android, but SP tools says that the from Alcatel downloaded software has the wrong scatter file. If the phone was working, I could retrieve it with MTK Droid Tools, but it is not possible. It seems I could fix my phone if I could find the correct scatter file. Does anyone have a scatterfile for Alcatel Pixi7 I216X-2AMVSN3-F
THANK YOU ALL

Last edited by Brka; 10-26-2015 at 18:50. Reason: compacting posts
Old 10-26-2015, 19:11   #24 (permalink)

@Macomiandy

1. Yes, stupid move(s).
2. No one could ever imagine what you downloaded
3. Although OTU downloaded some files, then it can connect with tablet
4. You cant use SPFT with OTU Files.

From PID, your tab is 512M Ram + 4Gb ROM.

Since you didn't wrote which languages you need, (and that is PID dependant),
I have no clue, except reviving tablet, what else you want to do.

Of course, first thing is to use some desktop pc, with normal (Win7) OS,
and see if tab connects, does some COM port appears when connected, etc.

p.s. If your battery got empty in whole this playing, that will be and issue,
and you will probably need professional help.

b.r.
Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to Brka For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 19:28   #25 (permalink)

Need Rom I216X-2AMVSN3-F and Scatter file

Dear all, have to problems, can anyone help? Droit tool does not let me create scatter file, the button I should click on is not active. Maybe I managed to download Pixi7 rom, but I can't copy it to my phone. Is there any other tool than SP flash tool? SP flash tool does not like my scatter file, and I can't create a new one in the latest version of Droid tools 2.5.3d

Thank you all in advance
Old 10-26-2015, 19:40   #26 (permalink)

First of all, i would politely ask you to stop writing post by post, it's annoying.

Second, before playing with your tablet, you should get familiar with Flashing
and other softwares used on MTK platform.

Third, dont randomly do things that comes to your mind, because you can screw
that tablet up, beyond repairable, and your next stop would be Alcatel service centre ONLY.

You cant connect tablet with MTK droid tools when it's dead. period.

You will need ROM in SPFT format, which comes with scatter file.

I will not upload scatter file only, because you will probably totally phuck up that poor tab.

b.r.
Alex
Old 10-26-2015, 19:41   #27 (permalink)

The original language was French, that is why it propably has the F after the code 2AMVSN3-F, but English, Portuguese or German would also be okay. Yes I can connect phone via usb cable. I used Mobile Upgrade 4.3.9 and it connected my phone and downloaded about 1.2GB data. If I start SPFT and chose the downloaded scatter file, it tells something like I need another one. So I would like to create one but Droid tool 2.5.3d does not let me do so. Where I should click to create it, the button is not highlighted. Maybe this is because of Antivirus software? Battery is always full. Here in Senegal there is no professional help available, that is why I am on my own. But now I have read already a lot here, that is helpful. Thanks

Last edited by Brka; 10-27-2015 at 21:22. Reason: removed offtopic sentences.
Old 10-26-2015, 19:46   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macomiandy View Post
The original language was French, that is why it propably has the F after the code 2AMVSN3-F, but English, Portuguese or German would also be okay. Yes I can connect phone via usb cable. I used Mobile Upgrade 4.3.9 and it connected my phone and downloaded about 1.2GB data. If I start SPFT and chose the downloaded scatter file, it tells something like I need another one. So I would like to create one but Droid tool 2.5.3d does not let me do so. Where I should click to create it, the button is not highlighted. Maybe this is because of Antivirus software? Battery is always full. Here in Senegal there is no professional help available, that is why I am on my own. But now I have read already a lot here, that is helpful. Thanks
No, it was not. 2AMVSN3 = SENEGAL.

So, what is the problem to again use OTU Updater to make tablet alive ?
It will be much easier to get desired languages with alive tablet.

Post here link that your friend gave you, i will tell you
if it's usable or not, and what type of rom/flah file(s) is it.

b.r.
ALex

Last edited by Brka; 10-13-2019 at 18:35. Reason: added link
The Following User Says Thank You to Brka For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 20:06   #29 (permalink)

Yes it is Senegal and the phone is from Tigo Senegal. With the link you gave to the Turkish member, I could install a Vodafone Android 4.4.2 version, so the device is working, except it makes some problems with the wireless. And now it is recognized by windows as Vodafone Smart Tag 3, ha.
So if you had a Alcatel or neutral French or English Adroid Version 4.4.2 which was on the phone, that would be great. If the OUT adapter is the same as the usb cable, yes I can connect the phone with SPFT to upload software. Maybe I already have the correct software but the scatter file is not correct. However, it seems that I downloaded all from Alcatel, while using Mobile Upgrade 4.3.9, I chose device 216 if I remember correctly.

After having tried more things, I decided to not try the latest version of Mobile upgrade (4.3.9), but an older version (4.3.0) and it worked. So I have the original Android back on my device. Now I only need to find out how to properly root my device to get rid of that boot anymation. That is how it all started, using kingroot and root browser.

Does anyone know what the easiest and best option is to safely root Android 4.4.2 phone from Alcatel. I used kingroot and root browser and things went wrong. All I want to do is to change the boot animation. There seem to be easy tools in play store like "boot animation * root" but the phone needs to be rooted. Apparently I simply have to copy the new boot animation into the system/media folder and rename it. I tried to search GSM forum but couldn't find information. If there is already a thread somewhere, please let me know

Last edited by Brka; 10-27-2015 at 21:24. Reason: merged post-by-post
Old 11-11-2015, 11:37   #30 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1881855
Thanks Meter: 28
I need alcatel onetouch pixi7 I216X firmware

please help me
I need alcatel onetouch pixi7 I216X firmware

mtk phone
flashable firmware
please give me link
thanks