GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Alcatel > Alcatel TCL Phones and New Models

Alcatel TCL Phones and New Models OT, OH & E series, and all new TCL and Alcatel Models which are not listed in upper sections.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2017, 19:44   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1843968
Thanks Meter: 0
Need TCL E400 firmware please.

Please I need the firmware for TCL E400 that its bricked. The model says E400 and 4114E downside. Its very similar to Pixi 3 (4) but I have flashed with pixi 3 (4) (without prealoder) and now its white screen. Cant find the analog alcatel model.
If anyone can help me it well be very appreciated.

Thanks from argentina.
Old 07-27-2017, 20:46   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2300793
i need this firmware
Old 07-31-2017, 22:56   #3 (permalink)

Member: 163
Thanks Meter: 7,785
E400 / ot-4114E , No ROM's available on support.

Only via service-center access, with phone in their hands,
or to find same phone, and make readback and write to faulty one.

b.r.
Alex
ALWAYS use SEARCH button before posting!
Old 09-29-2017, 00:32   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1514327
Hi. I have three TCL e400 phones, dual SIM, MicroSD slot, Android KitKat 442 I think.
Under the Battery says model 4114e

If you want then I upload photos, because now I'm at work ...

Serves you ?

Explain how I should get a backup of the ROM and I pass it and upload it to the Forum.

I have the FlashTool program, I do not remember that version ...

Okay, let me know. Bye
Old 09-29-2017, 05:06   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealmy View Post
Hi. I have three TCL e400 phones, dual SIM, MicroSD slot, Android KitKat 442 I think.
Under the Battery says model 4114e

If you want then I upload photos, because now I'm at work ...

Serves you ?

Explain how I should get a backup of the ROM and I pass it and upload it to the Forum.

I have the FlashTool program, I do not remember that version ...

Okay, let me know. Bye
No need for photos ... there are only 2 PID's for Argentina:
4114E-FA4SAR1 and 4114E-FALCAR1 ;
Both share the same scatter file, and same memory regions.

So ...

- Download MTK SP Flash Tool Win v .1728
- Download attached scatter file for 4114E
- Unpack SPFT

Now, you have 2 options for ROM backup :
1. FULL ROM backup, single file, can be written by Write Memory option in spft
2. Scatter-Style ROM, multiple files.

1st is usefull for repairing total bricked phones
2nd is usefull as normal factory rom

1st, How-to :
- Start SPFT, load attached scatter file
- Go to tab "Memory Read"
- Press "ADD" icon, new row will appear
- Double click it, select save location and file name, ie: 4114E_full_rom.bin
- Input start address: 0x0 , Length : 0x61b80000
- Press "Read Back" icon, connect powered off phone to cable
- Wait for finish ... you have repair ROM file

2nd, How-to:
- Open SPFT folder, edit "option.ini" file with Notepad++
- Find and change false to true
[ReadBack]
ShowByScatter=false
- Save file, start SPFT
- Go to "Read memory" tab
- Select all items, press "Read back"
- Connect powered off working phone to cable
- Wait for finish
- Move all ROM_X (X=numbers from 0 to 19) files to some folder
- I will make some batch script for fixing it into normal names scheme

How-To write Single-file backup rom :
- Start SPFT, load attached scatter file
- Press CTRL + ALT + V (advanced mode)
- Go to drop-down menu "Window", select "Write memory"
- New tab appears,
- Select "File Path" icon, load readed file : 4114E_full_rom.bin
- Input start address : 0x0
- Click icon "Write memory", connect powered off phone to cable
- Wait for process finished
- Disconnect phone, power up in recovery (Volume UP + power)
- Do "Wipe data / cache" or "Wipe data / factory reset", then reboot.

If hardware is okay, phone should power up after max. 10-12min. and work.

Try and post results. Follow instruction steps carefully.

If process succesfull, use 7zip, pack readed file with ULTRA compression,
and upload to Mega/Google Drive ...

post results ...

b.r.
Alex
Attached Files
File Type: txt MT6572_Android_scatter.txt (8.0 KB, 200 views)
Old 10-30-2017, 16:12   #6 (permalink)

Thumbs up How do I do it !!! Como lo logre hacer !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brka View Post
No need for photos ... there are only 2 PID's for Argentina:
4114E-FA4SAR1 and 4114E-FALCAR1 ;
Both share the same scatter file, and same memory regions...

..If process succesfull, use 7zip, pack readed file with ULTRA compression,
and upload to Mega/Google Drive ...

post results ...

b.r.
Alex
{English Version}

Hi.
Good day.

In the end, I managed to do it more easily.

Test all your instructions, at the "Foot of the Letter". With different results: almost all "Errors in the Brom".

Then I kept looking for the network, to get my cell phone out of its "Brick" condition.

I tried almost all the convolutions between the MTK Drid Tool programs, to extract the Rom from my daughter's phone and my wife's, to later use them with the SP Flash Tool and I still had errors ...

So use the ADBD Insecure, the LG Flash Tools, the MiracleBox, Universal ADB, the MTK-TWRP, the TWRP-Tool, the PDA-NET and many more that I can not remember ...

In the end, I returned it to life using the *********, in its version with Loader and following the instructions of a man that I think was from Arabia, so it came out in the subtitles, since the video that I saw, did not have audio or at least I did not hear it, I just did what he did in the video, which was easier than the multiplication table of 2, something that after so many days thanked the sky.
At that point, I was looking for type videos: "how to recover your cellphone from being stupid" and things like that. Hahaha

Well, as I said, with the program this, the ********* (version with Loader, so you do not need to have the box), I opened it with the Loader, before deactivating the blessed antivirus (which at this point I was thinking seriously uninstall, the same as the Windows Defender), then did the "Dump Phone Firmware" phone my wife (my daughter is so fondled by her that gave me errors in other programs, so directly what I omitted to this), and then load the Scatter file that the ********** generated me and I gave it to Write, now connecting my phone that was dead (previous to putting the battery of my lady's, since it had full charge and the battery of mine, charged 0% load) and after a few moments that were incredibly long, I began to see how I recognized and began to load the copy of my wife´s phone on my phone.

After a few minutes, I indicated that it was over and I just rebooted the phone, which took a good 5 to 10 minutes to boot and asked for the configuration, which I did basic, since I had not even put my company's SIM chip telefonoca, nor the SD Memory of 32 Gb.

Then, when I was already there, I enabled the Wi-Fi at home, I put the SD Memory, I set up my Google account and I started with the show of the Downloads of the applications. Then I put my SIM, I made a few calls to verify that called and received calls and SMS, charge the social networks that use: Whatsapp and Facebook, probe camera, Hidden programita TCL for satellites, probe the bluetooh , I hooked it to my Smartwatch and I checked it and it's been working since then, having already returned to normal ...

The video I saw at this address:

youtube . com /watch?v=o41NvPVbT1w&ab_channel=FlixFlash

****** edit by mod: removed crack-box links

The copy of the ROM of the phone that I use, is that of my wife (which is the same model as my daughter's and mine's, since I bought them all on the same day and in the same place)

Here I leave it, next to the description of the phone in question: a damn phone brand TCL E400 (aka Tcl 4114e).

Well, without another particular and for this to serve someone else who also walks desperate as I was begging for help online, to retrieve your phone.

I clarify that all this was to change the version of Android, in order to put a Rom without added by any telephone operator, to remove all those junk applications that come with these phones, that fill you with advertising and to see if you could I recognize the SD Memory, as part of the memory of the phone so that it does not run out of its limited memory capacity and expand it with that of the SD memory.

Thank you very much everyone and have a Very Good Day !!!

**** merged post:

Between today and tomorrow I go up where the Rom is stored, because I am in the PC of the Work writing and the dir is in my home computer ...

UNREALMY

Last edited by Brka; 10-30-2017 at 21:21. Reason: removed box cracks etc.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:48   #7 (permalink)

Thumbs up How do I do it !!! Como lo logre hacer !!!

I clarify that all this was to change the version of Android, in order to put a Rom without added by any telephone operator, to remove all those junk applications that come with these phones, that fill you with advertising and to see if you could I recognize the SD Memory, as part of the memory of the phone so that it does not run out of its limited memory capacity and expand it with that of the SD memory.

Thank you very much everyone and have a Very Good Day !!!

**** merged post:

Between today and tomorrow I go up where the Rom is stored, because I am in the PC of the Work writing and the dir is in my home computer ...

UNREALMY

Last edited by Brka; 30-10-17 at 18:21. Reason: removed box cracks etc.

Well, here's my surprise, when I return to the site and I see that the Post where I explain how I get my damn phone back, has been so edited, that even the jokes to make it more enjoyable are understood. I even took the trouble to translate it, to be able to help my Spanish-speaking colleagues and they also edited / eliminated it.

I can understand that they will download the download links of the programs they use.
but that they even edited the name of the one that allowed me to do the Backup and later copy to my phone, it seems to me already extreme.

You are supposed to be there to help, but if every time you help, you eliminate the useful information. Well, I think you have to rethink your function and then leave it to be "only of experts or have money to pay" and you will be more sincere.

A shame. Greetings.
*********************** The UnRealmy

PD: I hope you do not edit this, too. since I have not put links, or insults, or anything ...

Bueno, he aqui mi sorpresa, cuando vuelvo a entrar al sitio y veo que el Post donde explico como logre recuperar mi maldito telefono, ha sido tan editado, que ni los chistes para hacerlo mas ameno se entienden. Encima hasta me tome el trabajo de traducirlo, para poder ayudar a mis colegas hispanohablantes y tambien lo han editado/eliminado.

Puedo entender que sacaran los enlaces de descarga de los programas que use.
pero que hasta editaran el nombre del que me permitio hacer el Backup y posterior copia a mi telefono, me parece ya extremo.

Se supone que estais para ayudar, pero si cada vez que uno ayuda, eliminas la informacion util. Pues me parece que teneis que replantearos vuestra funcion y dejarlo entonces para que sea "solo de entendidos o que tengan plata para pagarlo" y sereis mas sinceros.

Una lastima. Saludos.
El UnRealmy

PD: Espero que no editeis esto, tambien. ya que no he puesto enlaces, ni insultos, ni nada...
Old 12-05-2017, 02:04   #8 (permalink)

I am really sorry, but crack posting is against the forum rules.

Private messaging is, however always possible.

and, btw, whole process of reviving can be done with factory tools (SPFT),
no need for any boxes.
All rom's - full bin or scatter-type can be written with spft.

So ... all is needed is ROM file, SPFT, at least 50% charged battery, and that's it.

If you have valid ROM backup of your working phone,
feel free to pack it with RAR/7zip best/ultra compression,
upload somewhere (gdrive, mega, mediafire, etc.) and share link here,
that would be really helpful to others.

have a nice day.

b.r.
Alex