GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Motorola > Motorola Hardware Repair

Motorola Hardware Repair here all threads Related to Motorola Hardware Servicing and Repairing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 07:11   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1625037
Thanks Meter: 0
Unable to connect to PC

Hi,

I have recently purchased a MMX A100 (seconds) and understood from a technician that the connector (charging slot of the handset) can be used for charging purpose only. I tried with the USB Cable / DATA Cable to connect to the PC to clear off the internal SD card data and also to update the software using MOBOROBO. The device was not detected by the PC.

USB Debugging was also enabled .

Hence request you to help me how to draw the tracks and make this useful for connecting to PC .

Murthy
Old 12-23-2013, 11:03   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2056786
Thanks Meter: 1
It seems to be the USB drive issue. Three suggestions for you

Hi. It seems to be the USB drive issue. Three suggestions for you:
1. Download the USB drive of your phone from the official website of micromax, install the drive and try to connect with MoboRobo again;
2. Install MoboDaemon on your phone, and connect with MoboRobo wirelessly.
Note: You should download the corresponding version of MoboRobo and MoboDaemon. If you don't know which version is right, just use the latest version.
3. If it still doesn't work out, contact their support service:support[at]moborobo[dot]com,or go to their Official Page on Facebook.

That's all I know. Wish it'll help.
The Following User Says Thank You to androier For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 06:10   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1625037
Thanks Meter: 0
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your reply. But please go through the problem again as BELOW.

I have a Micromax A100 mobile which is out of warranty. I tried to update the ICS with Jb 4.1.1 ( it is supported as per the service center people) and at that time the mobile got OFF and now I am not able to SWITCH ON the mobile .

I tried with VolDown + Power key at the same time to launch FASTBOOT and so many options like that. The mobile is not ON. When connected to PC via data cable it is not shown in the LIST OF DRIVES on MY COMPUTER but shown in the device manager as ""QUALCOMM USB 9800"" and something like that.

How can I get back my phone back in ON condition ?

Waiting in anticipation.