Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-07-2006, 08:38||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Thanked 21,568 Times in 678 Posts
..:: KarwosSuite v3.0_f RELEASED ::..
As i announced already, the new software comes!
Since last engine - of KarwosSuite 2.0 was too bugy, i decide to release new, written from scratch - KS 3.0. Since now it will be same software, as a Multi-Box Nokia Tools, it can work with:
1) Multi-Box - free software - no charges
2) UFSx - paid software - uses old KS2 KAC FILES - so if you have KS2 Licence file already - no need to buy anything! Is free update.
Also some about engine
Sometimes before, some users noticed that licences expires "automatically" which is not true, BUT even if that can be true, we decided to put maximum 8 bytes of mismatch in ~6kilobytes KAC UFSx digest File, so if you have small-broken KAC file, Application will still work!
What i can say else... FBUS impelemntation was written from scratch and works very well, and MUCH FASTER as in KS2! As application was already tested in Multi-Box few weeks ago, i can say that application SHOULD work, but can be some faults in FBUS implementation porting, since Multi-Box uses some other way to communicate.
So stay tune, it is FIRST and for sure NOT LAST version - if you have Multi-Box already, no need to download it - just Hit Clear Interface, and Restart App, and select "No" to use UFSx (dont forget to put KAC file!).
The functions is same as in Multi-Box, also NEW will be added for sure, we have already BB_Selftests almost ready so as i told already, Stay tune.
- Phone attaching: reading OTP IMEI, WARRANTY IMEI, PRODUCTION DATE, REPAIR DATE, PURCHASE DATE, DSP version, BLUETOOTH IC VERSION, PPM VARIANT, Switch-ON Counter (Poweron counter), HWID, Product code, basic product code, Production s/n, Module Code, PCI, UEM, UPP, RFIC, DSP, LCD, SIMLOCK, ASIC
- Automatic MCUSW Phone Checksum backup - this used on new phones such as 6610i, 7250i - usually after bad flash, full erase, writing PM phone going into Contact Service as a MCUSW checksum was overwritten, since now just need to Restore backup and all will be ok
- Automatic FLASH AREA IMEI RPL backup
- Automatic SECURITY CODE MASTERCODE generation
- Automatic generates UNLOCK CODES (7 levels)
- Reading phone PM
- Writing phone PM
- Writing security code (CDMA also)
- Reading PP array
- Writing PP array
- Writing HWID, Product Code, Basic product code, Proeduction s/n, Module code
- Setting: full factory defaults, format user area
- Diagnosying IMEI: whether UEM or FLASH imei is BAD/OK
- Switching phone mode: normal, local, test
- Diagnostics :
- Vibra tests
- Customized LCD pattern tests
- Backlight test
- *#war0anty# maintenance:
- Warranty RESTORE IMEI TO OTP after PATCH IMEI or bad PM WRITE
- Warranty RECOVERY if phone have CONTACT SERVICE and WARRANTY IS BAD
- Warranty change: IMEI, Production date, purchase date, repair date
- Warranty change: PHONE USAGE STATE: Contact Service, Normal
- Bluetooth maintenance: Reading BT_ID, Switchin ON/OFF low-level Bluetooth IC, when damaged (e.g. to prevent high battery consumption)
- Phone backup, you can backup from your phone:
RSSI Signal Values
Foreign Critical Data
Security Code (CDMA)
WAP&MMS Profile Settings
UI Settings include Greeting
Bluetooth MCM Settings
Flash Area IMEI DATA1
- Gallery: reading gallery headers, reading gallery content (jpg, mid, jar, etc), reading ALL gallery content, ERASING gallery content
For now it is small software, soon will implement all thing which was previous in KS2 + new So i think everyone should be happy.
And some screenshots, of course:
Post your problems, and comments here!
Download from: http://www.karwossuite.pl/KarwosSuite_30_f.rar
Mirror2: Multi-Box support area (Version 2.0f)
Last edited by karwos; 08-10-2006 at 19:34.
|08-07-2006, 11:55||#9 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: India, China
Thanked 144 Times in 80 Posts
Contact me we will sort out this problem
|08-08-2006, 21:15||#15 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Dec 2003
Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts
Interface set: UFSx
Looking for FTDI Devices...
3 devices found.
UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
UFS_USB V2.6 (c) SarasSoft 2005.
UFSx Authorization Error C1
I get this error ? It`s working perfect with ver 2 ?
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|..:: KarwosSuite v3.0L Released ::..||karwos||Typhoon Dongle||17||12-26-2008 08:10|
|..:: DCT4PLUS :: DISCO LIGHTS TEST :: AC TEST :: KarwosSuite v3.0M Released ::..||karwos||Typhoon Dongle||16||01-08-2007 21:08|
|.: 6230 IMEI Restore Solution :: Lifetimer Reset :: KarwosSuite v3.0J Released! :.||karwos||Typhoon Dongle||43||09-18-2006 20:33|
|..:: BB-SELFTESTS :: ADC :: KarwosSuite v3.0h Released ::..||karwos||Typhoon Dongle||21||08-20-2006 22:06|
|..:: KarwosSuite v3.0g Released ::..||karwos||Typhoon Dongle||25||08-13-2006 12:57|