GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Griffin Products > MT-BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2005, 05:07   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8300
Thanks Meter: 51
Talking Does MT Box mean nothing but Money ...

Greetings to All,

From the birth of MT til now & the sad story of GTi only one lesson can be learnt with no other ethics or principles behind it, to G-e-T M-oney Totally and nothing else.
To have such a great success from Griffin Box thanks to the Team, Distributers, Resellers and of course the End Users you would have thought a lesson would have been learnt that only the sequence mentioned above would stay alive and kicking if there is TRUST and SUPPORT.
So why was the long awaited highly promised and prices GTi had to be droped to flop for MT, is it the really the LPT - USB problem? is it really the voltage hungry APE flashing thing we have been told? etc? etc? or is it purely and truely Money? I am sure the (Sore) End Users would have been far more happier to see that Massive Multi Platform of GTi to continue as promised no matter how much it was prices to drop so low and disappear behind MT which has no advantage what so ever over GTi but only an interface for Nokia and thats if we dont ask for BB5 unlocking as it was mentioned by the master himself, so poor me, as the customer who was fooled by GTi power has to sattle for a freebie box which i already have with no difference. There is alot more to be said here but i hope this small amount will bring and alot more answers.

Please look and think carefully to tell me and others what happened to the TRUST and SUPPORT, if I am wrong that Money didnt bought it what did than?

Reagrds
Old 03-28-2009, 10:38   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 505446
Thanks Meter: 45
truth is bitter

you are 100% right what ever you said brother,no doubt many of them would be offended with that.because truth is always bitter.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:34   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 638481
Sonork: 100.1601053
Thanks Meter: 749
hare is no any suppoter etc so dont wast ur time we all user know what is gti team ,what is recive banifit form gti team so if u have any complen or prob than post in his offical forum i think thay give u ans ..............
Old 03-28-2009, 12:19   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 270521
Sonork: 100.15962233
Thanks Meter: 369
gt= greedy team
br
Old 03-28-2009, 12:25   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 209722
Thanks Meter: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMAlleyWay View Post
Greetings to All,

From the birth of MT til now & the sad story of GTi only one lesson can be learnt with no other ethics or principles behind it, to G-e-T M-oney Totally and nothing else.
To have such a great success from Griffin Box thanks to the Team, Distributers, Resellers and of course the End Users you would have thought a lesson would have been learnt that only the sequence mentioned above would stay alive and kicking if there is TRUST and SUPPORT.
So why was the long awaited highly promised and prices GTi had to be droped to flop for MT, is it the really the LPT - USB problem? is it really the voltage hungry APE flashing thing we have been told? etc? etc? or is it purely and truely Money? I am sure the (Sore) End Users would have been far more happier to see that Massive Multi Platform of GTi to continue as promised no matter how much it was prices to drop so low and disappear behind MT which has no advantage what so ever over GTi but only an interface for Nokia and thats if we dont ask for BB5 unlocking as it was mentioned by the master himself, so poor me, as the customer who was fooled by GTi power has to sattle for a freebie box which i already have with no difference. There is alot more to be said here but i hope this small amount will bring and alot more answers.

Please look and think carefully to tell me and others what happened to the TRUST and SUPPORT, if I am wrong that Money didnt bought it what did than?

Reagrds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miangee911 View Post
you are 100% right what ever you said brother,no doubt many of them would be offended with that.because truth is always bitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJAZGUL View Post
hare is no any suppoter etc so dont wast ur time we all user know what is gti team ,what is recive banifit form gti team so if u have any complen or prob than post in his offical forum i think thay give u ans ..............
Quote:
Originally Posted by faisal_sherry View Post
gt= greedy team
br
thank *** you are here in gsmhosting.
If it was happend in griffen team forum all of you should be banned forever.