GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Griffin Products > MT-BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 12:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8256
Thanks Meter: 29
Panic attack in Griffin Team

I am not agree to this big Griffin team I also know that business is business
But why Griffin team panic with VIRU (RASKAL) announce about New BB5 box ? You release MT-BOX PRO with 250 logs around USD 6000 then you release MT PRO lite around USD 800 for MT-BOX Nokia Owner then BB5 server change credits changes. If Raskal new'BB5 box it tested and good without logs without internet connection now you have ****ed up some of your first customers and its not good. My opinion now its better for you to release MT-BOX PRO without logs and without internet connection i mean unlimited unlock for your customers

Gilsie
Old 09-19-2007, 13:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 82759
Thanks Meter: 153
Time to BIG BATTLE Odeon vs. Griffin

Winner - USER

Old 09-19-2007, 13:19   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmLiberty View Post
Time to BIG BATTLE Odeon vs. Griffin

Winner - USER

Youve got that wrong, BB5box is nothing to do with Odeon. It is Raskals (with Monole and other) own project seperate from Jaf. Its been announced enough that it is NOT JAF
Old 09-19-2007, 13:20   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 298038
Thanks Meter: 1
Red face Thats It Man

tell all these Mother F****RS, swindlers and thieves to go to hell now. You buy a dammn box and now solution is here at least cost. Griffin team are real suckers, they drink our blood with there dammn prices, and there unlocking solution is not easy at all hey!!
Old 09-19-2007, 13:32   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 541092
Thanks Meter: 59
As raskal told before that things about this GT and Softmobile said that they ate from the perpiration of their blood. And we knew ready who are those people behind the software that we used doing a fair business. really this Raskals' team ruined the BB5 marketing of this money suckers team. We don't need to ask ourselves why Raskal's team give it freely unlocking BB5 phones without logs and a standalone solution. While the other need to buy logs from them. So very clear and clever marketing strategy.
It's up for you fellow member where to place our support.

Regards
Old 09-19-2007, 16:19   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9290
Sonork: 100.57287
Thanks Meter: 35
Griffin Team has made solution for BB5 unlock. Griffin team made a support and updates. You can seen the whole history here Griffin Team offer it. Who have the phones for unlock they will make a decision to buy or not to buy. If someone make a wrong decision and buy tool and don't have the job to take earn money back and make extra money i am ask you "What is then Griffin Team guilty for that?
Griffin Team protect the market with logs solution and higher prices. Then price for unlock is very stable. Whats wrong there?
How much you can earn when all is free and unlimited?
Remember one thing "When Griffin Team make a money all around make it, when market is killed who make a money?"
Don't got me wrong, its just my "Point of View".

If there is no "Blood Suckers" (Griffin Team) or "Blood Drinker" (Dejan Kaljević) to make a BB5 unlock solution your BB5 phones will stay locked.

BR
Old 09-19-2007, 20:02   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 298038
Thanks Meter: 1
@softmobile

Really, this is your point of view. you are not responsible for anything, But let me tell you my point of view: i have mt pro, 80 percent of customers who come for BB5 unlocking run away after hearing the price of it, when we ask them, they tell you that the price is too expensive and they rather wait one year to get the mobile unlocked freely by the operator or they will wait to see if there is no unlocking solution that will arouse, but now here it is, Raskal has done it; i'm going to dump your mt_box cause its no profit making;. but there is one point that i agree with you, without developpers like GT or master DK, the unlocking world is dead, i encourage you people to carry on with what you are doing, but keep in mind that making your box the most expensive on the market is not necessarily the best solution: by the way, your box (MT-pro) cost 20 times a normal person's salary in my country. so i should really say thanks to Master Raskal, because his solutions will make everybody happy in my country. GT products are good, but too expensive for common people, that's my point of view:
Old 09-19-2007, 20:20   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 292695
Thanks Meter: 43
GT team all this doing for break uid and raskal box butt not possible both are giving us free and unlimited solutions no need logs and mt using a trick on us if any one not able to make downgrade his phone then he is so confused and loss his credit and raskal give us round about all version and good no need to downgrade and now need to GT team leave the uid markeet and catch the raskal habbit give us all version for unlocking
best regards
muzars