GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > NON Siemens Brand (ODM Phones)

NON Siemens Brand (ODM Phones) Do you know that C62 is not a Siemens Manufactured !? here in this section we Throw all non Siemens-Benq related Threads like C62, CFX65, SF65, CL75, CL50, S40, U15, C30,Xelibri.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2006, 22:56   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4615
Thanks Meter: 0
Benq s82 cable or pinouts???

hi

I have a few of this phones locked to vodaphone germany and I have red in one threat that papua can do it probably S68 selected

so IŽll try it but I need cable schceme of a link where to buy a working cable

IŽm also ready to buy a box for this items but which box supports this phone I know probably Infinty will support it in future but when In Germany there are no locked models which are supported by this box (in fact I never have seen the most of them) so if I buy IŽll do only for S82

so it would be nice if someone can help me with this I need it urgent

greets

surfer2go

so