GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NON Siemens Brand (ODM Phones) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f336/)
-   -   How unlock AF51?? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f336/how-unlock-af51-623469/)

michel.tissier 11-04-2008 12:58

How unlock AF51??

Hi ! I have a Siemens AF51 , im trying to unlock it with Dreambox, first with tp, but the software don't do nothing , I tuch the tp point with the tp cable but still saying that conect the tp ... bla bla bla. After that I try with cut track I don't know if I cut the track well but I think yes and when I click in unlock say this:

Error : Sending loader failed. Check Boot Mode selection.
Error : Check phone model selection.
Error : Failed.
--- Reading Info---------------------------------------------------------------
User selected phone AF51 using Normal (Cut track) boot mode
Power On the phone ... OK
Error : Sending loader failed. Check Boot Mode selection.
Error : Check phone model selection.
Error : Failed.

what can I do ? is any other way to unlock this model?

thanks in advance

boucettay 11-04-2008 16:05

if u already cut track, use free soft joker and do it in less than 1 min
just calculat skey, send skey, go service mode, click 5008 and respond YES,

finish

BR,

michel.tissier 11-04-2008 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by boucettay (Post 3813047)
if u already cut track, use free soft joker and do it in less than 1 min
just calculat skey, send skey, go service mode, click 5008 and respond YES,

finish

BR,

I already try with joker soft but give me a boot error... What cable should i use? Now im using a31(dreambox) cable and conecting with ust pro in comport 5 but always say boot error ....:confused:

boucettay 11-04-2008 16:51

i don t know pin out of dream box, i use unibox cable...try to use com cable if u have
BR,

boucettay 11-04-2008 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by michel.tissier (Post 3813078)
I already try with joker soft but give me a boot error... What cable should i use? Now im using a31(dreambox) cable and conecting with ust pro in comport 5 but always say boot error ....:confused:

try check track cut, joker gives boot error when not cut....
i unlocked more than 20 pc af51 with joker, so it s working well with this model

BR,

michel.tissier 11-04-2008 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by boucettay (Post 3813305)
try check track cut, joker gives boot error when not cut....
i unlocked more than 20 pc af51 with joker, so it s working well with this model

BR,

Joker give me "Start boot can't loader"..I cut the track is right I think it is the cable. I have the picture of the needed pin of the cable , but I don't know if my a31(dreambox) cable have the same pin. I will search in the forum for answers

dagos 11-04-2008 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by michel.tissier (Post 3813349)
Joker give me "Start boot can't loader"..I cut the track is right I think it is the cable. I have the picture of the needed pin of the cable , but I don't know if my a31(dreambox) cable have the same pin. I will search in the forum for answers

...to working with Joker software, you need to use the Service Cable like C55 data cable (serial), DCA500 (serial) or DCA510 (USB to serial) modifyed for the Slim Lumberg connector (A31, AF51).
dagos