GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > x1x to x45/x50

x1x to x45/x50 All Siemens mobile starting from S6, S10, ... up to C45, S45, ME45, SL42, SL45(i), A50, CL50, M50, MT50.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2002, 10:13   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4611
Thanks Meter: 68
gsmfreaky, now known as code_daemon??

Found a file on a yahoo group, which claims to unlock c45's.
One person claims to have a dead p.c, the other claims to have unlocked 5 c45's.
The person who has unlocked the 5 phones perfectly is none other than the one who posted it.
He also goes under the name of "usa team".

If the details in this post are wrong, then we have a working c45 unlocker, and I am very sorry for the posting.

otherwise, hopefully I have managed to save a few hours work for many people.

P.s. I have sent the link to a moderator for him to look at the program.

Finally the installer is called "c45unlocker" but the link is for "setup.exe" so be careful of any C45 software with just this file for now.

Last edited by Blartiartfast; 05-18-2002 at 10:20.
Old 05-18-2002, 10:47   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4690
Thanks Meter: 1
Please check out
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...threadid=42507

And if you have run the installer delete C;\windows\imei.exe or it will supposedly kill your system

USA Team you mention are racist pigs (Simply read the 2nd message in the messages section of the yahoo group!) and code_daemon/gsmfreaky is no more than a child, with a childs mind and tolerance for others, and a childs programming skills surpassable by (yeh, i'm gonna say it again) a cow, a keyboard, and a copy of VB!
Old 05-19-2002, 06:48   #3 (permalink)
legija

Member:
I was first person hwo tested this stupid joke. Coz i am running XP , my system was safe. And i maded a picture (screen shot), so you can see what it does: Take look