GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > x1x to x45/x50

x1x to x45/x50 All Siemens mobile starting from S6, S10, ... up to C45, S45, ME45, SL42, SL45(i), A50, CL50, M50, MT50.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2002, 08:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4690
Thanks Meter: 1
GsmFreaky - WATCH OUT!

Over the past night, the user "gsmfreaky" has been pointing everyone to download a soft from a racist (FAKE GSM) yahoo group which supposedly scrubs your HDD

Every time i expose him in one of his threads he runs off and deletes it - So below you will find a transcript of the last thread:

The first 2 threads - he deleted.. This is taken from the third one...

His first post of the thread advertised the program and the racist yahoo group (which contains unkind messages to Arab's, touting the US as a superior nation housing a superior race)
I replyed with the following:

Quote:
@gsmfreaky:
Dont dick with me... I can watch the siemens section all month - I'm not too busy..
You heard of the 3-strikes rule? Well, as soon as I consult with a mod, YOUR OUT!

@ALL:
This y!hoo group spreads BAD things about the Arab people - It is sick, pathetic propaganda!
Also - the download is simply a blank window with "Have a Nice Day" in it..

At the sight of this he changed his initial post on this thread to read:

Quote:
TAKE A LOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR HARD DRIVE IDIOT WHEN U RESTART YOUR MACHINE WILL BE BLANK HOHOHOHOHO

Last edited by gsmfreaky on 05-18-2002 at 01:56

To which I replyed:

Quote:
Haha, you piece of **** - I have 3 machine here, it was run on a test machine still running..
I will simply remove the startup method from the machine - Failing that I will just reinstall the OS

Also - Splato (One of the active mods of the forum) has been notified of your actions and will deal with you accordingly!

After finding the startup method of the pathetic attempt at a "virus" (after reading this, any programmer will understand what I mean!) I reply posted:

Quote:
@ALL:
The programs primary startup method is by running the program "C:\Windows\system\imei.exe" using the registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr
entVersion\RunOnce\
strSource = "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\IMEI.EXE"

This shows the programmer was very, very stupid (with infant like intelligance) as I run Win2k (C:\WINNT) - the program does not use API or registry to find the windows directory, just a simple string literal

HAHA!

I am beginning a search for secondary startup methods now

---

I will keep you apprised...

Old 05-18-2002, 08:25   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4690
Thanks Meter: 1
After a thurough check - I seen no secondary startup methods
The target/test system was rebooted and (of course) survived

We clearly see this is the lame attempt of an idiot

Of course, If he's simple minded enough to be racist and believe the US is superior to all others, then we can't expect him to be able to code anything a cow, a keyboard, and VB could not produce!

Rgds All

Old 05-18-2002, 08:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2236
Thanks Meter: 58
Re: WATCH OUT

Quote:
Originally posted by gsmfreaky
LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU ALL I WILL DEDICATE MY TIME TO ****ING YOUR MACHINES I WILL USE MANY DIFFRENT ALIASES + EMAIL ACCOUNTS THIS PROGRAM WAS ONLY A TEST TO SEE HOW CLEVER PEOPLE ARE JUST W8 AND SEE WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU ALL THERE WILL BE WORKING PROGRAMS WHICH WILL UNLOCK PHONES BUT.... WILL AT A CERTAIN POINT DESTROY YOUR HARD DRIVES I HAVE 3 MONTHS TO DO THIS THE WAR BEGINS

P.S THIS IS WHAT I CAN CREATE IN 5 MINUTES LOL IMAGINE WHAT I COULD DO IN 3 HOURS WITH 4 MACHINES AT MY DISPOSAL

gsmfreaky's details the moment he posted:

Posted: 05-18-2002 03:27
The IP Address is: 217.34.32.81
The host name is: host217-34-32-81.in-addr.btopenworld.com

So, it's very easy to trace this guy according to the time of posting, IP, provider etc...

If he tries to make more harm, it's very easy to cooperate with the provider and other "specific repression authorities" which like virus makers the most.

Just give them those details above and tomorrow read the newspapers...

I saved his post just in case he deletes it but he was few second faster and deleted it before I closed the post

But you still have those details above

About 15 minutes later after I closed this post, he posted a new post saying, like, someone is using his account and he is very sad about it but 2 minutes later he deleted it again but I catched his "true" details (which are the same as the ones from the "false post"):

The IP Address is: 217.34.32.81
The host name is: host217-34-32-81.in-addr.btopenworld.com

So, gsmfreaky, noone is using your account and if someone will have anything against you, he just need to contact your provider with the data that I posted here and bye bye...

Big brother is watching you

Spalato

Closed Thread