GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   x1x to x45/x50 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f338/)
-   -   How to fix s46 "wrong software"? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f338/how-fix-s46-wrong-software-202596/)

malcho 04-25-2005 08:34

How to fix s46 "wrong software"?

Hi,
Can anyone help me with fixing wrong software on s46? The phone started up displaying "wrong software" and then it shut down. I reloaded my original flash file, but the phone still doesnt boot. Now it doesnt even display wrong software anymore. Just shuts down.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Nick

A man for u 04-25-2005 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by malcho
Hi,
Can anyone help me with fixing wrong software on s46? The phone started up displaying "wrong software" and then it shut down. I reloaded my original flash file, but the phone still doesnt boot. Now it doesnt even display wrong software anymore. Just shuts down.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Nick

Which software u have used to fixing ur problem?
I think u should Try vth SST program.
It's might help u.

Regards...!!

jamsab18 04-25-2005 13:27

Remove S46 worng software 100%

Use SST software and just unlock it your phone will be OK 100%

japunlock 04-25-2005 14:32

sst kills s46 the only solution possible is martech 1 or 2 and i asure you it works i personally killed 4 s46 by unlocking them using sst

SST-GSM 04-25-2005 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by japunlock
sst kills s46 the only solution possible is martech 1 or 2 and i asure you it works i personally killed 4 s46 by unlocking them using sst

Are you sure?
maybe you've used "SST cracked" ?

malcho 04-25-2005 17:43

I used SST-GSM. Anyway, can someone tell me what is the exact procedure to repair the phone?
Thanks

Fronius 04-25-2005 18:11

Quote:

I used SST-GSM. Anyway, can someone tell me what is the exact procedure to repair the phone?
Thanks

Well, with Martech upload good EEPROM, after this make "IMEI Repair", and phone should be OK. I've fix many dead S45 with this, and S46 is more/less same phone, just assembled for different market. Ofcourse, this can also be a hardware fault. Then this solution doesn't help. Basicly, idea is to upload good EEPROM in phone, fix IMEI, and reflash phone with desired firmware (not necessary, but you can make fullflash also. Fullflash means Bootcore, EEPROM, firmware). Anyway, try and post results.

Regards

malcho 04-25-2005 19:06

Where can I get a good EEPROM. I dont know if mine is good anymore. Freia says Invalid decoded IMEI, EEPROM IMEI () is corrupt, original IMEI is empty (not locked)
Can I use FREIA to load the EEPROM and fix the IMEI?
Thanks
Nick

SST-GSM 04-26-2005 06:23

Quote:

Thanks

If you have used a valid working SST.It is not a problem.The procedure is simple

SST-GSM 04-26-2005 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fronius
Well, with Martech upload good EEPROM, after this make "IMEI Repair", and phone should be OK. I've fix many dead S45 with this, and S46 is more/less same phone, just assembled for different market. Ofcourse, this can also be a hardware fault. Then this solution doesn't help. Basicly, idea is to upload good EEPROM in phone, fix IMEI, and reflash phone with desired firmware (not necessary, but you can make fullflash also. Fullflash means Bootcore, EEPROM, firmware). Anyway, try and post results.

Regards

S46 is a totallly different phone from S45.
I advice you not to post things that you do not understand or you are not sure.It may cause harm to others.

SST-GSM 04-26-2005 06:29

Quote:

Where can I get a good EEPROM. I dont know if mine is good anymore. Freia says Invalid decoded IMEI, EEPROM IMEI () is corrupt, original IMEI is empty (not locked)
Thanks
Nick

Can you see anyway in frea s46 model?
No?
Then you should not use a software for unsupported models

Fronius 04-26-2005 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SST-GSM
S46 is a totallly different phone from S45.
I advice you not to post things that you do not understand or you are not sure.It may cause harm to others.

Yea?? And what is differrent? Antenna, design, or what?? When you try repair phone, design doesn't mather, hardware makes the difference. S46, like S45 is OTP empty phone, and phone arhitecture is pretty much same, only difference is operating bands. There exist two versions of S46 PCB, regular, and AT&T. Flashes are a little bit different (flash chips are not same) And don't advice me on something that you don't know!

Fronius 04-26-2005 11:40

Quote:

Thanks
Nick

Well, i have two versions of EEPROM, one for AT&T PCB, and one for regular PCB, but i dont know which flash type do you need. And I have only Martech EEPROM. If you need it, I can post you.

Regards

SST-GSM 04-26-2005 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fronius
Yea?? And what is differrent? Antenna, design, or what?? When you try repair phone, design doesn't mather, hardware makes the difference. S46, like S45 is OTP empty phone, and phone arhitecture is pretty much same, only difference is operating bands. There exist two versions of S46 PCB, regular, and AT&T. Flashes are a little bit different (flash chips are not same) And don't advice me on something that you don't know!

Please go and read phone specification before posting nonsense!!!

Fronius 04-26-2005 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SST-GSM
Please go and read phone specification before posting nonsense!!!

Ok, whats the difference? Damnt, man has "wrong software" problem, and he need good EEPROM. Who cares for phone specification!!!! If you want, help him, if you don't, then don't, but don't push yours post counter in this thread!