GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > x1x to x45/x50

x1x to x45/x50 All Siemens mobile starting from S6, S10, ... up to C45, S45, ME45, SL42, SL45(i), A50, CL50, M50, MT50.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2002, 13:09   #31 (permalink)
ken
Freak Poster

Member: 5472
Thanks Meter: 0

@Ken:
Quote:
*) OK, it was C35v2501. Theoritically (from my software source point of view), if the full-flash is working normally, then the partial flash (from the same operation and same source file) should work normally also, because those partial flash are the part of that full-flash file. Problem will occur, if we only upload 1 partial-flash file, not all partial files generated by that operation. That's why I want to know what was done by you, also to make sure that I did not do something wrong again in with my software.
Yes, I am sure that partial flash-files for CM35 V.25 and S35 V.25 created by this program made phone turn off and dead. But when I cut and paste full-flash in hex edit to made two partial flash-files by manual it work fine.
Are you sure that partial flash-files created after CRC full-flash already?
Sorry for disturbance.
Old 11-13-2002, 15:40   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 15820
Quote:
Originally posted by rizapn
@Dentin:
Hehehe... but sorry, what I meant is someone from other forum (Indonesian) had change his ME45 without any problem... Of course, your input is very usefull for me. Thank's...
hey, no problem, it's the least I can do for such legend like you.

BTW, I forgot to tell you that this I did, not on ME45, I did that on ME45i or ME45 with soft of S45i, maybe this is the reason it works. But also I did what you say to me, change that values in ini file and than choose, search and configure, and now when I open either flash for ME45 v28 or S35 v24 or ME45i it says that everything is OK and there is no that warning message. I tried on my ME45i now to partial flash phone after did that and everything is working just great. Now I am trying to convince my friend with S35 v24 to give me his phone AGAIN to try to change ringtones again, but he's having second thoughts because I killed his phone last time with this soft and than put backup back Also, my unt has A40, so I hope she'll give phone at my merci Sure I will tell you all information I got and at least with that helps you and thank you in that way for such great thing you did for me and everyone else.

p.s. I would like to heard if you did something about C45 because a friend of mine has it and I would like to try it also on it?
Old 11-13-2002, 23:07   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17360
Thanks Meter: 1
For S/ME45 v28 and S/ME45i v04 users ...

Please edit the RTMOD.INI file. At the [RINGTONE] section change:

S45=42,4,13xxxx
ME=42,4,13xxxx

to ...

S45=42,4,136000
ME=42,4,136000

Save the file, open the RTMOD.EXE, and load your BIN flash. Click on the SEARCH button, then click on the CONFIG button. After that, you know what the next .

Tested on my ME45 v26 & v28 and ME45i v04 ...

have a nice day,
-YudiYaN-
Old 11-14-2002, 10:52   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

More news,

I've just got two phones for checking this soft, and changing ringtones for their owners. This is S25 and A40. I did'nt make anything with S25 because I find out that UniSiemens doesn't support this model so I can't make backup of flash and also can't flash phone with it. If someone knows what flasher support S25 please tell me.

A40 is strange phone. Look what happened. First after did backup, I open it with rtModifier and it says

Quote:
$ WARNING ! Found 1 invalid new addresses (used area) !
Then I use search and it found free space

Quote:
> Found ringtone index at addr 0x0F0F46
> Found free bytes at addr 0853F1-088FFF
$ WARNING ! Found 1 invalid new addresses (used area) !
Then configure, it asked me if I am sure that I want to overwrite existing configure and I choose yes. Than again open flash and it says same warning. Then I decide to try to put ringtones no matter to this warning because I have backup so I can bring back phone. Strange thing is that only on first ringtone it tells that warning about non-empty space. Every other ringtones have been put without any problems. So I leave first one blank, just in case. Save both, partial and full flash and write partial flash with UniSiemens in the phone. Result was very strange. This phone has 15 ringing tones and most of them are ok and there is now new ringtones, but on few places there are still old ones. I thought that maybe I didn't put correct both partial flash, and did that again but same thing happened. Than I full flashed phone because I thought maybe this should solve th eproblem, but unfortunatelly neither this helps. So now there is A40 with mostly new ringtones and few old ones. Do you know maybe why this happened and how to solve this? Also is this soft supports S25 because I don;t wanna waste time to finding flasher for it if this soft doesn't support it.

@ KoTsK

Rizapn has already explained that and that already works.

Last edited by Dentin; 11-14-2002 at 11:00.
Old 11-14-2002, 14:06   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9891
Thanks Meter: 2
@Dentin:
*) A40? I think I was not put A40 inside the original rtmod.ini. If rtmod display something, means it is already support. Did you add something inside your rtmod.ini? If not, do you mind to check, what is the firmware type value (see Firmware Info box), is it A3x ?
*) From your free area info, you can use 085400 as your Axx new address. Modify it (just like when you modify this value for ME case) inside the rtmod.ini ... I think, it was written as 085200 ...
*) It is good to hear that it is work for Axx phone firmware...
*) S25? I do not think so...

RPN
Old 11-14-2002, 14:17   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17360
Thanks Meter: 1
Sorry, i didn't read at all .... too long . Sorry for my English, too
Quote:
RizaPN said: Hehehe... but sorry, what I meant is someone from other forum (Indonesian) had change his ME45 without any problem...
That's me ... with my ME45x™ from Indonesia ...

Please visit our ForumPonsel. Give us your clues .

Thank you ...
Old 11-14-2002, 18:18   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@Rizapn

Look man. I don't have this a40 phone now with me, because it was only a short time at me while I was doing it. Now I don't have it and maybe in next couple of days I will have it again. When I open this flash it declares it like a A3x one, but with one mistake. Then only first possition gives that warning message, in opossite to all others which don't make any problems. Only problem shows when all job is done and that is problem that few of ringtones stay old and others are new ones. That is only problem. I will try to change this values so that soft supports also and a40. But results will be in next few days, maybe longer.

Now about S25. Can you do what you did for all this phones and also for S25? I'd priciate that very much because I promisse that I will do that to my sister from uncle and now she asking me non-stop when I will do that. Can you please do that?
Old 11-14-2002, 18:22   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11291
@Rizapn

I was trying to flash (Partial)with new .ini settings you gave me yesterday,al seems to be ok,but after 3 minutes phone turns off.
When turning on again "wrong software".
So i think settings for m(T)50 still not good yet!
Please could you try to figure it out,so i will be able to change my ringtones permanently!

Wbr
Rossifan
Old 11-15-2002, 01:50   #39 (permalink)
ken
Freak Poster

Member: 5472
Dentin:
For S25 we have free program to read fullflash from, but I don't found program for write fullflash.
In the past, I used C25 total flasher write fullflash to S25 but.... only first MB. (S25 fullflash= 2MB C25 = 1MB).
At last, if you edit S25 fullflash in first MB area you can write it to phone with C25 total flasher.
I don't know @Rizapn program can support it or not and you should try.....
Rossifan:
Suggest to write fullflash edit by program to your phone. I still have problem with 2 partial flashs created by this prog too.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:43   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9891
Thanks Meter: 2
@Ken:
From your previous explanation, you can do partial upload using your own partial files (copy-paste from the modified full-flash file). Did you compare those files with the ones (partial ones) which are created by rtmod? Is there any different?

@Rossifan:
After some trial using the real C45, and both M50 and C45 full flash file which I have, now I come with some conclusion:
*) C45 and M50 has almost same CRC algorithm. Both use different algo with C/M/S35, S/ME/SL45, and A3x.
*) My CRC algo is not compatible with their algo, that's why the CRC for new full-flash file looks like wrong.

So, for the time being, please do not use rtmod for C45 and M(T)50 unless you know how to bring your dead phone alive ...

Riza Purwo Nugroho
Old 11-15-2002, 09:09   #41 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by ken
Dentin:
For S25 we have free program to read fullflash from, but I don't found program for write fullflash.
In the past, I used C25 total flasher write fullflash to S25 but.... only first MB. (S25 fullflash= 2MB C25 = 1MB).
At last, if you edit S25 fullflash in first MB area you can write it to phone with C25 total flasher.
I don't know @Rizapn program can support it or not and you should try.....
Rossifan:
Suggest to write fullflash edit by program to your phone. I still have problem with 2 partial flashs created by this prog too.
@ken

Thanks man for thi sinformation. If Rizapn would make to his soft works and with S25 I will ask you to give this soft to me, hope you'll do it.

@Rizapn

Hey man. Is there any chance that you make your soft works with s25, and what do you think about this ken told, is it enought to flash, just first mb of two?

Hope you'll find that alghoritm you need for c45 because I would like to to that also on c45. Why don't you see about that with DarkBEER, Skylord or some great minds like those ones? All for one and one for all
Old 05-04-2015, 22:56   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 227501
Thanks Meter: 23
siemens s35 full flash file pls any body help for this file