GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > x1x to x45/x50

x1x to x45/x50 All Siemens mobile starting from S6, S10, ... up to C45, S45, ME45, SL42, SL45(i), A50, CL50, M50, MT50.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2001, 23:50   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4866
Thanks Meter: 7
Unhappy what is wrong with this forum?

There is planty of excelent stuff here, but one thing buging all the way. you people are great to help but sometimes your help is selfish.I read about how to fix c35 dead after Martech, great stuf, but at the end this solution it change my imei,very bad stuf. then seek a solution for it but all I could find you have to buy this and that.I can understand that someone sell unlocking soft,because when you need you buy it,you don't need forum for that.but when there is a repair solution in quastion we should be helping each other not selling.
Old 10-23-2001, 07:20   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1408
Thanks Meter: 39
Reason is simple.. money, money, money..(c) ABBA

WBR<br />Crew

[quote]Originally posted by intruder:<br /><strong>There is planty of excelent stuff here, but one thing buging all the way. you people are great to help but sometimes your help is selfish.I read about how to fix c35 dead after Martech, great stuf, but at the end this solution it change my imei,very bad stuf. then seek a solution for it but all I could find you have to buy this and that.I can understand that someone sell unlocking soft,because when you need you buy it,you don't need forum for that.but when there is a repair solution in quastion we should be helping each other not selling.</strong><hr></blockquote>
Old 10-23-2001, 10:18   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3395
Thanks Meter: 0
intruder, both unlocking and repair are a service, many members are happy too help for free, sometimes soloutions cost money to pay for time, materials etc.

Welcolme to the real world.

One question, do you work for free? If so I will give you a job tommorow.
Old 10-23-2001, 12:42   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4866
Thanks Meter: 7
Like i told You the money is ok I do stuff for money only, but in case I don't understand how can I repair something when I can't use after.(repaired m35 with simemens x3x workshop produce new imei, which is spread all over the gsm net too many times), that what I don't understand!
Old 10-23-2001, 14:27   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3395
Thanks Meter: 0
Not too sure of your point regarding the money, I see no real difference between an unlock or repair soloution, result is working phone for client.

Always worth reading old posts before messing with phones you might not be familiar with.

If it is easy too find out about the problems of the changed IMEI after it has changed, it must have been just as easy too find out before unlocking the phone?

Best of luck anyway.