Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|E-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all E-Gold and E-Gold Lite based phones: A31,A52 A55, A57, A60, A62, A65, A70, AF51, AL21, AX72, AX75, C55, C60, CF62, CF110, M55, MC60, S55, SL55 And also post all about Joker & Freia in this Section.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-09-2004, 14:03||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2004
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Interested in buying SX1, but have a few questions
I'm thinking of buying SX1, but would like few questions answered before giving awaya so much money. So if you can help me by sharing your experience/knowledge, I'd appreciate it.
1. I've read somewhere on some forum that SX1 has evident dust problem. Because keys are by display, dust easily goes through and stays on top of display, below top plastic (glass, whatever it is on top of the display, protecting it). This would be a bi minus for me, and important issue... So, is it true or not?
2. Did it happen to you that phone freezes or needs restart to continue working properly? If yes, how often?
3. Is it possible to store sms in archive (where we can make different folders for different messages)? And is it possible to arhive sms on MMC? Possible to copy sms on computer and save them as .txt?
4. Does older Symbian OS v6.1, which is in SX1, has any big disadtvatages when compared to v7.0, which is in 6600, for example?
5. How long is call record history? For last 10 calls, last 10 days, last month, unlimited? And, is there sms record history?
|11-23-2004, 21:59||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: RO, Sb
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
5. 20 missed + 20 dialed + 20 answered
2. yes, when i am installing massive software to it very often and in normal use very close to 0 blocking...
1. do not know... i think not... mine has 6 months and i do not have that problem
3. normally not, but i have heard that there is a patch... (have the link somewhere in the tonns of favourites)
4. i do not know, i am curious too...
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|I am interested in buying bb box,But..... [ANSWERED]||kerug-bali||3GKey / BB-Box||10||04-06-2011 15:41|
|Want To Buy Cyclone Box Got A Few Questions First||mbcommunication||Cyclonebox||1||11-30-2009 20:49|
|Friends are interested in buying, no-key (x-sim) in quantity||cristhian garci||Infinity-Box||3||10-01-2008 16:33|
|thinking buy pbb2 but i got few questions...||saidgoren||Phoenix Black Box||5||06-08-2006 22:55|