GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > E-Gold Based Phones

E-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all E-Gold and E-Gold Lite based phones: A31,A52 A55, A57, A60, A62, A65, A70, AF51, AL21, AX72, AX75, C55, C60, CF62, CF110, M55, MC60, S55, SL55 And also post all about Joker & Freia in this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2003, 22:11   #1 (permalink)
MrK
Major Poster

Member: 25037
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy C55 - JavaActivator not worked - please help me

Hi
I have a problem. Soft v18. I tried to unlock memory access flash with the help of Java Activator by SkyLord, but it would miscarried unfortunately I find description, in which they tell to connect to suitable points of contact the tension 4,5V (http://digilander.libero.it/m_50/). I try, but it does not it want also to get down to work so I it have not memory access still flash How to unlock flash memory? I for every advice from mountain thank.

I apologize for weak English.
Old 04-19-2003, 06:26   #2 (permalink)
ycc

Member: 16759
C55 old Cable upgrade and Java Unlock
Post #1 of 1

I have read many discussion about the cable modification and java unlock yesterday in pass topics. I am not sure is all be resolve by those who discuss, I read them all and finally figure out every thing (I think).

So I am writing this to clearify to those still unclear on how to do it.

(For expert, please correct if I am wrong)

-------------------------------------------------------

You can upgrade the old (x45) non original cable to new C55/S55 cable.

Why? Because the original cable designed such a way the RS232 IC located in the DB9 connector is power from the cellphone, while non original cable uses power by the COMM port.

OK, open up the old cable, swap these pins:

Old (x45) New (x55)

pin 1 (gnd) ---> pin 2 (gnd)
pin 5 (tx) ---> pin 3 (tx)
pin 6 (rx) ---> pin 4 (rx)

many are discuss about the pin 1 (auto init), I did not connect to a +4/5 V but still works fine, either in unlocking or data transfer.

Oh Year, you have take out the small metal plate from the old cable and cut with a knife to trim the old connector to fit in the x55.

Ok, some had said that after unlock, claim ok by the software but still not working. I found that Skylord new unlock software with the disable aircraft check is not working for C55 and M50. Use the old one without the disable aircraft check, it shall unlock.

Remember to power down your phone, start and run the software and them press the red button on the phone briefly. And unlocked!!

(if you need the software i can email to you guys, drop a mail at [email protected])

One more thing, to test is the cable is OK after modification, connect the cable to phone and run HyperTerm in windows, and try sending "AT" command see is the phone reply with "OK", if not, the cable is still not working yet.

Bye!
Old 04-19-2003, 23:32   #3 (permalink)
MrK
Major Poster

Member: 25037
THANKS! It's really work!