GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   S-Gold Based Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f340/)
-   -   @dagos please give some refference (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f340/dagos-please-give-some-refference-512778/)

nasirahmed 03-13-2008 19:46

@dagos please give some refference

I found in this section to someones answer you referred this file for C65 and you said it was always worked for you.
C65_5405_FF_(Password_boot)_2006-05-17_19-33-14_From_00.zip
this file was also worked for me nice.

To repair and flash some S-gold phones I used some fullflash file but not worked.
Please advice some "must working flash files" for for M65, cx65, cx70, cx75, c75, m75 etc phones.

I will be grateful to you

Please. . .

nasirahmed 03-13-2008 19:55

@dagos another problem on M65

Today I got an M65 phone. When I power on the phone it says "Wrong Software". After 4/5 seconds it turned off automatically. I searched the forum and tried to do all the tricks. But in vain. Can you please give me an easiest solution.
When I try to get information the phone's IMEI shows like 151515....

Please help. Urgent. . .

nasirahmed 03-13-2008 20:12

@dagos another question

When I can be sure that the phones bootcore is damaged. What is the easiest way to repair bootcore. If I flash a fubu file with X65 flasher will it repair bootcore. Or I've to follow the procedure All bugsgold. The reason for my question beacuse there are too many solutions for same problem in this section and I can't realize what to do. Sometimes when I tried to follow someone's given solution the problem got much difficult.

I found you so helpful in this section for repairing Siemens phones so I always try to follow your suggestion. Actually I'm a devoted fan of you.

dagos 03-14-2008 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasirahmed (Post 3155457)
I found in this section to someones answer you referred this file for C65 and you said it was always worked for you.
C65_5405_FF_(Password_boot)_2006-05-17_19-33-14_From_00.zip
this file was also worked for me nice.

To repair and flash some S-gold phones I used some fullflash file but not worked.
Please advice some "must working flash files" for for M65, cx65, cx70, cx75, c75, m75 etc phones.

I will be grateful to you

Please. . .

Hi,
about your request, I flashed E-Gold (and S-Gold) phones using fullflash files from http://www.gsmsimlocking.com/Gsm/ind...icial_Support/

user: gsmsimlocking
password: freefornow

Other site (with good fullflash files) is http://www.siemensmania.cz/zalohy.php

but you need to register (is in czech language).
I sended to you information regarding to C65 fullflash file, because this file I used manny times to review C65 phones before transform this phones in SL65.
Best regards,
dagos

dagos 03-14-2008 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasirahmed (Post 3155479)
Today I got an M65 phone. When I power on the phone it says "Wrong Software". After 4/5 seconds it turned off automatically. I searched the forum and tried to do all the tricks. But in vain. Can you please give me an easiest solution.
When I try to get information the phone's IMEI shows like 151515....

Please help. Urgent. . .

...hmmm,
This message appair after fullflash with cracked SST software.....
In this case try first to unlock using papuautils, using testpoint option. If not working, remain only option to make again fullflash using the good fullflash file (see my response from your post regarding the good fullflash files).
Best regards,
dagos

dagos 03-14-2008 05:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasirahmed (Post 3155512)
When I can be sure that the phones bootcore is damaged. What is the easiest way to repair bootcore. If I flash a fubu file with X65 flasher will it repair bootcore. Or I've to follow the procedure All bugsgold. The reason for my question beacuse there are too many solutions for same problem in this section and I can't realize what to do. Sometimes when I tried to follow someone's given solution the problem got much difficult.

I found you so helpful in this section for repairing Siemens phones so I always try to follow your suggestion. Actually I'm a devoted fan of you.

Hi,
first "Thank you" for your remarques...
About this problem, if bootcore is damaged, you need to flash this phone using X65 flasher, but you need to disable "Protect bootcore" option. If you used the "All bugsgold" procedure, NEWER you don't have posssibility (after make it) to make the firmware upgrade or fullflash again (because your phone doesn't start, make bzzz or splash screen).
So, remain only to fullflash with X56 flasher (but disable bootcore protection), fullflash with V_Klay (disable write bootcore protection) or use the Martech box.
Br,
dagos

nasirahmed 03-14-2008 17:50

Thanks again sir. Many many thanks to u.

nasirahmed 03-17-2008 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagos (Post 3156221)
Hi,
first "Thank you" for your remarques...
About this problem, if bootcore is damaged, you need to flash this phone using X65 flasher, but you need to disable "Protect bootcore" option. If you used the "All bugsgold" procedure, NEWER you don't have posssibility (after make it) to make the firmware upgrade or fullflash again (because your phone doesn't start, make bzzz or splash screen).
So, remain only to fullflash with X56 flasher (but disable bootcore protection), fullflash with V_Klay (disable write bootcore protection) or use the Martech box.
Br,
dagos

how can I disable bootcore protection in x65flasher? Whenever I try to flash it always says bootcore is skipping.

nasirahmed 03-17-2008 13:41

Another ques, I cant open eeprom tool. I downloaded at least 10 times from different location of the same tool but can't open. When try to open shows this error. "Component 'comdlg32.ocx'not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid"

Where is the problem?

dagos 03-17-2008 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasirahmed (Post 3164699)
Another ques, I cant open eeprom tool. I downloaded at least 10 times from different location of the same tool but can't open. When try to open shows this error. "Component 'comdlg32.ocx'not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid"

Where is the problem?

...of course, in the EEPROM_Tools folder (archived) doesn't exist this files. Copy from attachemment (open archive first...).
dagos

lalo.lerry 03-17-2008 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagos (Post 3156193)
I sended to you information regarding to C65 fullflash file, because this file I used manny times to review C65 phones before transform this phones in SL65.
Best regards,
dagos

Hallo mr Dagos,
can you give us more detail about this C65 -> SL65 upgrade? I've never read about it :)

nasirahmed 03-18-2008 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagos (Post 3165496)
...of course, in the EEPROM_Tools folder (archived) doesn't exist this files. Copy from attachemment (open archive first...).
dagos

Thanks again my Siemens Hero.:D

dagos 03-18-2008 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalo.lerry (Post 3165986)
Hallo mr Dagos,
can you give us more detail about this C65 -> SL65 upgrade? I've never read about it :)

Hello,
it is easy to transform C65 in SL65 phone.
You need to have:
-papuautils and Viper midlet to calculate ESN and HASH (after send bootkey in the phone). You know how to make it.
-service cable (C55 serial cable, DCA500 or DCA510).
-X65flasher to change the phone name (bootcore area)
-V_klay software (to patch bootcore area).
-SL65 firmware 50 or 53 (with your country language pack, of course; for Italian, no problems...)
-bootcore patch (for FW50 or FW53; see on attachemment).

So:
- after calculate and send SKey on the C65 phone with papuautils, click on "V_Klay.VKD" button and copy generate file on the V_Klay folder \data\Loaders. Click on x65.ini button and copy generated file on the X65flasher folder (root).
- upgrade phone with SL65 firmware (50 or 53).
-open X65flasher, select comport, baudrate and your phone IMEI (in the Open phone case). Connect and go to Advanced, Change phone model and write SL65.
- open V_Klay and patch bootcore area with patch for FW 50 or 53.
- patch your phone with the other functions (see on attachemment).

Other methode is to flash directly your phone with patched fullflash file using V_Klay. Unlock after your phone with papuautils. If using this methode, you need to have first unlocked your phone (you need to have the SKEY file), otherwise, you NEVER unlock this phone! In this case remain only to flash again your phone with AllBugSGold repair procedure....
Best regards,
dagos

lalo.lerry 03-19-2008 05:03

Thank you very much! :)

I'll try as soon as possible

BR

Lalo