GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > S-Gold Based Phones

S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 09:37   #1 (permalink)

Member: 114868
Thanks Meter: 0
HELP!! HELP!! C72 dead!!

I tried to flash it, but it stops with vkay (the computer), and when i tried to reflash it don't want! tried papua and vklay and sst!! Just a little BIP, nothing else!i tried testpoint, and nothing too ; when i tried TP no BIP. so what can i do??? Please tell me about a solution?
Old 01-26-2009, 20:12   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 416908
Thanks Meter: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanon View Post

I tried to flash it, but it stops with vkay (the computer), and when i tried to reflash it don't want! tried papua and vklay and sst!! Just a little BIP, nothing else!i tried testpoint, and nothing too ; when i tried TP no BIP. so what can i do??? Please tell me about a solution?
...if to use VKlay and writing bootcore option is enabled, you need only to fullflash again included writing bootcore. Open X65flasher with option "x65flasher /b" , or the x65flasher executable name with "/ b" option (space between x65flasher name and /b option) and run from MS-DOS prompter. Click to "Connect" button, connect testpoint and push shortly Power On button (from phone). If you have the service cable with autoignition not needed to push this button. Just connect testpoint. After connection you will see message "disconnect testpoint in 3..2..1 second". Disconnect testpoint and click to "Write Flash". Select location from your fullflash file and start flashing process. Wait 45 minutes (to 32MB flash chip and 115200 bauds rate) and your phone is flashed. Close program and open X65papuautils. NOT ENTER IN SERVICE MODE!!! Go to the "Codes" menu and if you have the original SKEY, write in this case. If not, write any 8 numbers in this case. Go to the "Flash" menu and check only "Pause", "??????OTP" and all options in "Recalculate Keys" (if you check this option, automatically is checked the other three options). ONLY THIS PRESENTED OPTIONS NEEDED TO BE CHECKED, NOTHING ELSE!!!!
Click on "Do the Job!" connect testpoint, push shortly phone Power On button, disconnect testpoint (see message -> three seconds to disconnect it), and wait to finalyse ( between reading and writing eeprom segments will have pause somme seconds -> not disconnect). The final message will be : Close all connections...
That is...
dagos
Old 01-28-2009, 12:35   #3 (permalink)

Member: 114868
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you very much Dagos for your reply and disponibility. I solve the problem paying 20 euros. It was a hardware problem ; when i open the phone for testpoint, i BROKEN a very very small chip near the connector ; they said to me that is the chip who communicate between cable and flash...So, it was for that i haven't ANY connection in the screen, making TP or other things...It's a very small chip, grey, very very sensitive...So, for other people, becarefull when you open the phone and open the yellow cover where there are the flash and testpoint.