Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-28-2008, 21:40||#1 (permalink)|
Cheater Don't Deal With Him
Join Date: Feb 2005
Thanks Meter: 50
please explain m65 unlocking process
|03-29-2008, 10:40||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanks Meter: 397
...I not understand what you want
To unlock M65 not needed to cut track (this is only for the most E-gold phones). If firmware version in your phone is lower, your phone is unlocked directly using papuautils. If is highter, you need to make testpoint (connect testpoint to the ground using 10-50 Ohms resistor). I ( and other members) explained manny manny times how to unlock S-Gold phones...
Instruction for unlocking used PapuaUtils
-USE DATA CABLE- with SiMoCo (or the other Phone Manager)
..and never disconect the cable!
- Copy Viper or bsReader(Viper.jar or bsReader.jar to phone in: "Data\Java\jam\Applications"
- start aplication (into phone) -» Data\Applications-»Viper (or bsReader)
- Confirm local conexion 'By Session'.
- Confirm acess aplication java to data cable.
-Wait few seconds (or minutes).
- wait for a 'beep' and the IMEI/ESN/HASH should in phone.
-dont touch nothing and run x65flasher-1072 (or the other X65 flasher version).
-click connect, so the 'keys' calculate starts. wait the calculate.
- start x65PapuaUtils and click button 'PX65V4' - program starts receiving imei/esn/hash from java aplication.
- Click "Calculate Skey and Bkey' and wait skey e a bkey to be calculated
- turn off the phone,
-USE UNLOCK CABLE
- GO 'ServiceMode'.
- click'Enter Skey to phone'.now all keys are saved
-Enter Skey to phone', should appear 'FactoryMode'.
- Cick'Freia.log'. dont save the log, CANCEL. after that the prog ask if you want write blocks directly to phone. click Yes.
- Program write the blocks.
Detailes provided by Hacktek
my 1st ME75:advices and assistance needed
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Siemens M65 unlock code - please help||lardcake||Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps||0||03-13-2008 00:33|
|please explain which MyX-5 can be unlocked free :) Downgrade||Olgazz||ARM9 BASED M62 / M62+||5||06-04-2003 22:13|
|full unlock Vs partial unlock.please explain to me||bassemgabra||Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps||0||04-14-2003 10:27|
|Can anybody explain, please, how to unlock correctly 5110/6110?||2M||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||2||07-19-2000 03:23|