GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > S-Gold Based Phones

S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2007, 02:28   #1 (permalink)

Member: 452134
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Siemens C72v with battery contact now boots white & frozen, how to repair/save data??

Hello,

My Siemens C72 Vodafone all of a sudden started going off, just like losing energy contact.

However, no problem with the charger, nor with the battery, nor the 3 gold plated contacts of the battery. It has to be some other internal contact I guess.

After a few on and off, on and off, now, when the phone luckily goes on (only in certain positions and holding it strong in mysterious ways), it will start to boot and stay with lit white screen and lit keys, but frozen. That lasts little, too.

I am desperate to try to recover the information stored on the phone.

I have all the numbers which did not fit on the sim, plus archived messages and notes. Pictures too, but those are not important.

Is there a way to copy the stored info on the phone? I hope that info is there, and those on/off flashes corrupted something else.

USB / Serial cable when the phone is not on will not function?

What do you think?

It is not possible to recover all the info on the phone if it does not stay on?

And, might the phone need to be flashed?

Thanks, please share your knowledge....!! :°°°
Old 02-14-2007, 05:26   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 416908
Thanks Meter: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandring View Post
Hello,

My Siemens C72 Vodafone all of a sudden started going off, just like losing energy contact.

However, no problem with the charger, nor with the battery, nor the 3 gold plated contacts of the battery. It has to be some other internal contact I guess.

After a few on and off, on and off, now, when the phone luckily goes on (only in certain positions and holding it strong in mysterious ways), it will start to boot and stay with lit white screen and lit keys, but frozen. That lasts little, too.

I am desperate to try to recover the information stored on the phone.

I have all the numbers which did not fit on the sim, plus archived messages and notes. Pictures too, but those are not important.

Is there a way to copy the stored info on the phone? I hope that info is there, and those on/off flashes corrupted something else.

USB / Serial cable when the phone is not on will not function?

What do you think?

It is not possible to recover all the info on the phone if it does not stay on?

And, might the phone need to be flashed?

Thanks, please share your knowledge....!! :°°°
Hi,
1.Try with the phone manager. If the phone doesn'it recognized, is verry bad...
2.Try with martech, maybe working after repair.

Success
dagos
Old 02-18-2007, 21:40   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 76629
Thanks Meter: 76
Try to read flex zone with x65flasher or vklay. Revive the phone, and put back the flex zone. Post results.
But I think your phone numbers & messages are gone!