GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > S-Gold Based Phones

S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2004, 13:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Falck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Denmark
Age: 51
Posts: 1,059
Member: 18805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
WinSWUP for CF62 v07 or v11 lg2(0202) where?


Hi folks
Im searching for this subject, have tried at http://eh.student.utwente.nl/~landy/ but no succes and gsm-multifund is down, anybody have this?

WBR Falck
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 20:52   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Chris02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Posts: 5,196
Member: 41076
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53
Have you tried Siemens page?

You can use anyversion for downgrading and use official Siemens update to update anc change LG after unlocking!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 21:43   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Falck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Denmark
Age: 51
Posts: 1,059
Member: 18805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris02
Have you tried Siemens page?

You can use anyversion for downgrading and use official Siemens update to update anc change LG after unlocking!
Its true Chris02 but u see I have unlocked Cf62 v11 with this procedure:

First I downgraded with winswup v07 lg1 and unlocked with java patch ect. Unlock succesful but now with lg1 and i want it back with lg2. Then i had a firmware backup from another CF62 v07 lg2 and began to flash but got checksum error at different blocks every time i tried last time checksum error at 004800000 retrying and then write error at 004800000. But then i discovered it was no problem to update with winswup after patching bootcore so now im missing it and i have also searched at my-siemens but no winswup avilable for CF62 at all but maybe there is other places to find at siemens?

WBR Falck

Last edited by Falck; 09-17-2004 at 23:11.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 22:14   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hungary
Posts: 647
Member: 4695
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
Hi Falck!

The solution is good idea!
I haven't the winswup file, but I searching V0303 for hungarian update.
If the 0202 file will avaible than must be flash the original bootcore.
Look that attachment!

BR Keni
Attached Files
File Type: txt cf62_v07_bootcore.zip.txt (29.0 KB, 251 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 23:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Falck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Denmark
Age: 51
Posts: 1,059
Member: 18805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
@Keni
No need for flashing bootcore for this unlock solution, THX anyway, by the way I found the update at http://eh.student.utwente.nl/~landy/ after discovering that update I had searched for was named CF62119111_update.exe (which also include Hungarian). My mistake about Danish lg pack because I was looking for update with lg2 and I thougt 0202 was the lg2 specifiction number.

@all
Unlock solution for CF62 v11 is downgrade with any v07 winswup, wait 3-5 min after u have switched phone on, patch bootcore with javamidlet, unlock with sebagsm patch for CF62 and finally upgrade again with winswup CF62119111_update which include alot of lg packs.

@Chris02
THX for reply and help.

WBR Falck
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 01:07   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
evan_silbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,027
Member: 21920
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Is re-updating necessary for the phone to work?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 13:34   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Falck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Denmark
Age: 51
Posts: 1,059
Member: 18805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_silbert
Is re-updating necessary for the phone to work?
No its not necessary , in my case the problem was to find a v07 with lg2 so i could get my phone unlocked AND with danish lang but solved it using the CF62119111_update version because it contains danish lang (and many others) but if u can find a v07 version with english its enough just to downgrade, patch and unlock.

WBR Falck
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 16:20   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
evan_silbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,027
Member: 21920
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Thanks Might give that a shot!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 20:26   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 355
Member: 77446
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Hey Falck,

Great solution! Where can I find v. 07 winswup? Can you post a link?

Have you tested this solution with CF62 v. 82 and v. 84?

Thanks in advance
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 23:48   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
evan_silbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,027
Member: 21920
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Very good question...

Also has anyone actually TRIED these versions with Martech II?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 08:53   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
greyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 419
Member: 41325
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Post link for winwsup to downgrade, make it all free with solutions.
BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 20:52   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Chris02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Posts: 5,196
Member: 41076
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53
Check landys server!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 22:27   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
verse1965's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York City, USA
Age: 54
Posts: 512
Member: 56365
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falck
@Keni
No need for flashing bootcore for this unlock solution, THX anyway, by the way I found the update at http://eh.student.utwente.nl/~landy/ after discovering that update I had searched for was named CF62119111_update.exe (which also include Hungarian). My mistake about Danish lg pack because I was looking for update with lg2 and I thougt 0202 was the lg2 specifiction number.

@all
Unlock solution for CF62 v11 is downgrade with any v07 winswup, wait 3-5 min after u have switched phone on, patch bootcore with javamidlet, unlock with sebagsm patch for CF62 and finally upgrade again with winswup CF62119111_update which include alot of lg packs.

@Chris02
THX for reply and help.

WBR Falck
How do we get user/password for landy's site
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 23:18   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Falck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Denmark
Age: 51
Posts: 1,059
Member: 18805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by verse1965
How do we get user/password for landy's site
http://eh.student.utwente.nl/~landy/

User: mobile
Pass: elibom
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 18:56   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hungary
Posts: 647
Member: 4695
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falck
Its true Chris02 but u see I have unlocked Cf62 v11 with this procedure:

First I downgraded with winswup v07 lg1 and unlocked with java patch ect. Unlock succesful but now with lg1 and i want it back with lg2. Then i had a firmware backup from another CF62 v07 lg2 and began to flash but got checksum error at different blocks every time i tried last time checksum error at 004800000 retrying and then write error at 004800000. But then i discovered it was no problem to update with winswup after patching bootcore so now im missing it and i have also searched at my-siemens but no winswup avilable for CF62 at all but maybe there is other places to find at siemens?

WBR Falck
Hi Falck!

I hade same problem , but with the eeprom repair writing.
The cf62 patch can't write (many time crc error!) the 1201 flash ic but the crk frei18 can write in mc60 mode 00fceeprom area!
You can try write back the full v07 lg2 other backup in phone.

BR Keni

Last edited by Keni; 09-29-2004 at 08:18.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SX1 flash file V07 or later with Turkish language for FREIA KaToT E-Gold Based Phones 6 10-04-2004 17:46
Neu!!!winswup For Cf62 With Russian!!!version 07!!! Lpapp S-Gold Based Phones 4 09-20-2004 20:54
i need ffsinit for M55 v10 or v11 with support LG5 - urgent ! mg70brz E-Gold Based Phones 0 07-21-2004 06:46
Need serbian (lng 06) flash for A50 v10 or v07 sloper Siemens-Benq RingTones and WallPapers 6 09-11-2003 08:41

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:27.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.49016 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO