GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > S-Gold Based Phones

S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2004, 20:00   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51639
Thanks Meter: 76

Well i think peoples have forgotten something !! even boxes could make mobiles dead through the same way "WE" did !! buying a box does not means 100% assurity of work. Knowledge and expereince do need some time and loss of few things !! i did make one of my C65 dead but others unlocked successfully !! this fourm is made to share the expereinces and knowledge to others, buying box is not always a good thing to do sometimes you do need to do some jobs yourself to understand things !
Old 12-25-2004, 10:10   #17 (permalink)

Member: 92948
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi guys,

i had the same problem with my CX70 due to finger troubles at the EEPROM tool and pressing save all.
I wasn't able to write back the blocks 5008, 5009, 5077, 5121, 5123 with the EEPROM tool - error 15.... And i didnt have a patched bootcore...

After searching and searching in all my known forums I found a solution.
You need following programs and files:

1. X65flasher-1054: this version is able to connect without the bootcore patched
you can get it here: http://www.forum.siemensmania.cz/uti...?page=3&type=2
even i dont speek czech i was able to register there :-)

2. EEPROM tool
3. a backup of the EEPROM - best would be yours, but also another one from the same model should do (it could be that block 5009 makes troubles)
4. smelter: http://avkiev.siemens-club.ru/Siemen...er/Smelter.rar

1. start x65flasher min. version 1054
2. connect to the dead phone
3. press "read flash", takes a few minutes!
4. at the place where you saved the file in step 3., create a directory called EEPROM (needed for smelter and so on)
5. start EEPROM tool
6. load the "backup" EEPROM files into the the tool (right side load)
7. save the EEPROM blocks you need (e.g. 5008, 5009...) as file type *.bin in the EEPROM directory you created, choose the same name you choose at x65 flasher and add an underscore _ followed by the block number! e.g. cx70_5008.
EEPROM tool saves the blocks now into 2 files: *.bid (a description for smelter) and *.bin (the block itself)
8. repeat step 7 for all EEPROM blocks you need
9. start smelter
10. open the backup you created with 3.
11. press "E" in the menu bar (EEPROM blocks)
12. choose the EEPROM block number you have to replace and click right with mouse, choose "load block from the file" - here it is important that you saved the EEPROM blocks in the directory "EEPROM" and with the correct name otherwise smelter won't find the file (in the error message you see how the file should look like)
13. repeat step 12 for every block you need to be replaced
14. now save the whole file with "save as"
15. start the x65flasher and connect to the phone
16. click write flash - takes again a few minutes

your phone should work again (mine is working again)

good luck guys!

merry x-mas!

andi
Old 12-26-2004, 00:54   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeelajmal
Well i think peoples have forgotten something !! even boxes could make mobiles dead through the same way "WE" did !! buying a box does not means 100% assurity of work. Knowledge and expereince do need some time and loss of few things !! i did make one of my C65 dead but others unlocked successfully !! this fourm is made to share the expereinces and knowledge to others, buying box is not always a good thing to do sometimes you do need to do some jobs yourself to understand things !
man tell them...tell them more...they need here you......
Old 12-27-2004, 10:05   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8228
Sonork: 12399830
Thanks Meter: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by andihelldriver
Hi guys,

i had the same problem with my CX70 due to finger troubles at the EEPROM tool and pressing save all.
I wasn't able to write back the blocks 5008, 5009, 5077, 5121, 5123 with the EEPROM tool - error 15.... And i didnt have a patched bootcore...

After searching and searching in all my known forums I found a solution.
You need following programs and files:

1. X65flasher-1054: this version is able to connect without the bootcore patched
you can get it here: http://www.forum.siemensmania.cz/uti...?page=3&type=2
even i dont speek czech i was able to register there :-)

2. EEPROM tool
3. a backup of the EEPROM - best would be yours, but also another one from the same model should do (it could be that block 5009 makes troubles)
4. smelter: http://avkiev.siemens-club.ru/Siemen...er/Smelter.rar

3. press "read flash", takes a few minutes!
4. at the place where you saved the file in step 3., create a directory called EEPROM (needed for smelter and so on)
5. start EEPROM tool
6. load the "backup" EEPROM files into the the tool (right side load)
7. save the EEPROM blocks you need (e.g. 5008, 5009...) as file type *.bin in the EEPROM directory you created, choose the same name you choose at x65 flasher and add an underscore _ followed by the block number! e.g. cx70_5008.
EEPROM tool saves the blocks now into 2 files: *.bid (a description for smelter) and *.bin (the block itself)
8. repeat step 7 for all EEPROM blocks you need
9. start smelter
10. open the backup you created with 3.
11. press "E" in the menu bar (EEPROM blocks)
12. choose the EEPROM block number you have to replace and click right with mouse, choose "load block from the file" - here it is important that you saved the EEPROM blocks in the directory "EEPROM" and with the correct name otherwise smelter won't find the file (in the error message you see how the file should look like)
13. repeat step 12 for every block you need to be replaced
14. now save the whole file with "save as"
15. start the x65flasher and connect to the phone
16. click write flash - takes again a few minutes

your phone should work again (mine is working again)

good luck guys!

merry x-mas!

andi

working with some changes
thx
Old 01-01-2005, 23:17   #20 (permalink)

Member: 100364
Quote:
Originally Posted by andihelldriver
Hi guys,
Hi,

My phone died (S65 Vodafone UK) when trying to write a MAP file using EEPROM tool 3.15. It failed on blocks 5008, 5009 and 5077. I thought I'd be able to get around it by loading all from phone, adding the MAP blocks, and writing all back, however this killed the phone.

I did a full backup before this using Eeprom tool 3.0

Now the phone just beeps once when I try to turn on, and nothing happens. The x65flasher doesn't do anything at all when I try to connect. The only thing I can get to 'see' the phone for a moment is Eeprom tool 3.0. However if I try to write my backup file back to the phone, I just get a run time error.

Any other suggestions? SST 5.31 never worked when I tried it for unlocking, and it still does the same thing - when I try turning the phone on, it says Starting Service Mode then never any more, same for all functions.

Thanks!
Old 01-03-2005, 21:36   #21 (permalink)

Member: 78454
i think is not a good ideea to say something bad about mr x.trust me he is really good and kind. if you have a question , for sure you ll get an answer from him.always he is trying to find a solution for you , but when is no sollution he is gonna tell buy a martech.doing this you ll not waste time you ll make money.one more thing ... i invest 50 % of all i get every mounth , but i m always nr 1 in my place.
sorry for my english , i can speak but i have some problems in writing.
Old 03-16-2005, 16:11   #22 (permalink)
mek

Member: 70558
what if my phone can't start service mode in x65flasher?
Service mode is working for me only in EEprom Tool...