GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   x4x, x5x Flashpatching (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f341/)
-   -   M55 Graphic Patches (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f341/m55-graphic-patches-125758/)

iccume 02-06-2004 07:20

M55 Graphic Patches

I've finished my first visual style for my mobile. It's an simple and easy creation but i'm proud of it. It's an Win-XP Mod.
All v-klay patches works for M55v10 and v11. All images i used are included in *.zip file so that they can used it by S55 Owner with SPC2.

In MOD included:
  • Start and Endanimation (WinXP-Boot and Shutdown)
  • Pincode
  • Loginanimation
  • "Please Wait" Animation
  • Animated Menu w/ WinXP- and Officeicons
  • Wallpaper
  • Colourscheme

Sorry that some images shown german language. In the time of my working i don't think "international" :( , but u can edit the pic's by yourselve.

Download: M55-WinXP-MOD (555kb)

___
sorry for my english

iccume 02-06-2004 13:23

two little graphic patches for m55v10 and v11

netindicator and battery patch
http://tot.gamesurf.tiscali.de/356.bmp - http://tot.gamesurf.tiscali.de/366.bmp

Download: Netindicator (19kb)

Download: Battery-Patch (12kb)

shomax 02-11-2004 15:14

How i can apply tour WinXP style to my M55?

Hi, i have download your graphic WinXP Style and i have M55 fw10. I don't know how i can load/apply your picture to my phone. What is Vkley? How i can use it? Where i can download it? :confused:
Thank's a lot. :)
ShomaX

iccume 02-11-2004 16:33

V-Klay can u get here.
After installing the program the Patches in VKP's-Dir will change their Icons. Dblclick and apply patch.

U need a flashable Datacable.

___
sorry for my english

shomax 02-11-2004 16:39

Thank's!

Thank's a lot! This evening i tried your "patch".
when i apply your patch will i have memory for my photos?
And... how i can copy your picture to phone?
Can i will remove your patch from my phone and reset to default factory in future?

ShomaX

fassko 02-11-2004 17:10

save your flash file before and then if you want back your old style you can reflash it ;)

shomax 02-11-2004 17:45

Good!

Good, very good, thank's!! :D
I have M55 fw10 and i want upgrade to fw11 and apply the WinXP graphic style. But the actual fw11 upgrade isn't an official release, it's true?
Well, if i upgrade to an unofficial fw11, can i upgrade in future to fw12 official firmware release??
And... my phone is not locked, if i upgrade with winswup32 to fw11 there is a possibility that my phone became locked??
it's a good idea upgrade now to fw11 or is better wait an official release? :)
Sorry for my poor English, i'm an italian boy.

ShomaX

leoaamro 02-12-2004 00:14

hey..
what is the purpose of other folders...just for show?...or we have to copy them too???..
i mean.....other than vkps' there is bmp's and colorscheme folder too....what are they for?
thnx..
bye

shomax 02-12-2004 10:40

Wow

Hi!!!

Wow, iccume i've installed your graphic WinXP style, it's very good!!!
But i have a question: where is in the phone the animation Loading Netmeeting and the mini-icons with squares green? I don't find it.
I would lke to know how to make pictures with v_kley, it's difficult? How do you made it?
Congratulations for the graphics! :)
ShomaX

shomax 02-12-2004 10:43

Hi leoaamro, the folder with the icons can be used to modify their aspect and then import with Siemens Picture Change. But i don't i have idea how to made it.
iccume can you help us? :)
Sorry for my poor english.
ShomaX

Quote:

Originally Posted by leoaamro
hey..
what is the purpose of other folders...just for show?...or we have to copy them too???..
i mean.....other than vkps' there is bmp's and colorscheme folder too....what are they for?
thnx..
bye

iccume 02-12-2004 12:02

1. U make an Fubu of ur mobile
2. Load FuBu with SPC2 and replace all graphics u want
3. After ur changes click on save and all ur changes u made will be saved as V-Klay-Patch.
4. Apply ur saved patch with V-Klay

U see it's very simple ^^

___
sorry for my english

iccume 02-12-2004 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by leoaamro
hey..
thnx..
bye

naaaaa
BMP-Folder: Is for all who haven't an m55 and want to have the graphics too, so that them can make his own patches with SPC.

Colorscheme: Name is Program. Upload the colorscheme with DES an ur mobile and load it via Menu>9-1-5. It contains colorinformations in silver/grey to give the menu a better look. :)

___
sorry for my english

leoaamro 02-12-2004 13:00

hey..
i tried ure patch....the net indicator..and the battery one....but my mobile started hanging and turning off...then i unpatched it and put ure graphics patch (all in one.vkp)...and my mobile was still hanging....i replaced my very old fubu 3 - 4 months old fubu and now my phones dead!!!!!!what do i do??? :confused: :( :( :( :( iam so sad....my phones dead??
help!!
bye
thnx

iccume 02-12-2004 13:10

Thats the first time that i hear that graphic patches can crash the phone. i think u have apply someting other to your phone....
flash ur old fubu. after finishing, press Turn ON in V-Klay

leoaamro 02-12-2004 17:56

hey...
i had patched my old fubu as i mentioned in my earlier post...but i dint know about turning on from vklay part..so i just disconncected my phone and tried turning on directly...but it wasnt..and now after trying to turn on thru vklay it aint turning on?..
tell me something...can it be that..ure patch mite have some conflicts with other patches....ure patch was making my mobile hang...and earlier wave recorder patch was doing the same....even wen these patches are working fine on other mobiles...why will this happen?..
please help
thnx alot..
take care..
bye