GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > Siemens-Benq Flash Patching > x4x, x5x Flashpatching

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2003, 21:46   #61 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13636
Thanks Meter: 0

gurgy: YOU HAVE AN GOOD IDEA.
i tried it before, and i had the same problem, it's not working, i think because the skip function is deactivated in the paused mode.
RIZAPN, perhaps you can find out, why it is not working
Old 03-31-2003, 00:06   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9891
Thanks Meter: 2
@solidsnack:
Let me check.

@DjCook:
- About those games, as far as I know, yes, we need to rewrite all of them, not just activate them. If pctec said that he has another games in his SLIKv56, then perhaps he can upload his BIN to a server, so I can download it and compare it with mine (to make it faster to get the new games stuff).
- In my SL, that text is not "Send Ringtone" but "Send DTMF Tones". Send DTMF Tones is already used in Conversation Mode.
- I use Operator Logo v04 patch, and I have no problem with all midlets. Please recheck your patches.

MP3 Player:

- I don't want to play with MP3 Player button anymore, unless it give totally new. In my opinion, PTT button is used only in unusual condition (when we drive for example), not in a normal condition. If you can touch your phone button easily, why don't you just use a normal button to get your requested function? Again, in my opinion, PTT is better to use only for PAUSE (when we need to hear something else), and EXIT (when we want to use VoiceDial function), other than that, you can use all normal button.

- Like somebody else said in the very beginning of MP3Player discussion, if you don't like the song (so you need to SKIP it), why do you install it? Why don't you just delete it from your MMC to save the space?

- Yesterday, I found a location about 30 songs limit in the MP3Player. Unfortunately, there are so many byte-code need to be changed to get more than that. I can reduce it (for example to become just 5 songs, but of course who want to get less than that?) with very easy, but it is not so easy to increase it. My test is always failed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RizaPN
Old 03-31-2003, 01:22   #63 (permalink)
MrK
Major Poster

Member: 25037
@RizaPN

Using with opportunity I thank for hitherto exists patche. I it had not opportunity yet.

Limitation in MP3Player is a bit burdensome, especially when (so as at me) is in telephone card 128MB. If I have on card more than 31 songs I do second playlist (playlist2) there now this it is not comfortable solution. If it would be successful to achieve something it - would be and when the opportunity occurs your stay in Poland great place cold beer It be owes anyway already more than one

PS. I apologize for poor English.
Old 03-31-2003, 17:09   #64 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 24408
Thanks Meter: 1
@Riza PN.

just bringing this reply forward, maybe you missed it, if you can't please say so so i know.

i'm aware of the *** Modify MP3 Player's Fast Forward to become Skip or Quit Function *** patch but it's no good for me as i want to be able to fast forward.

i was just wondering if it's possbile to use the button on top of the volume buttons to skip to the next track. this will mean i can use it when the keypad is locked and still fast forward by holding the play button. as far as i know it has no function whilst in mp3 player mode and therefore is a "spare" button, ie no other function would be lost.

i have tried looking for the button code for it but couldn't find it in the sticky, although almost all other buttons were given.
Old 03-31-2003, 18:21   #65 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@Riza:
i hope, you find out, how to play about 30 songs. It is very usuall.

And about MP§ Player, of cource you can delete the songs you don't want to here.
But not everybody is able to change his songs every day.
And sometimes you like to hear a special song, another day another song....
But if have not idea or time, to change it, it's OK

@ALL:
If somebody have the software with the new games (labyrint...)
Please send it to RizaPN
Old 03-31-2003, 19:38   #66 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 20879
@PTEC
Dear PTEC, please, add Your fullflash in *.zip archive, and send it to RizaPN, or on my mail [email protected]
Old 03-31-2003, 22:14   #67 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@PTEC or somebody else, who has this games:
Can you send me your fullflash too, please?
[email protected]
thanks!
Old 04-01-2003, 10:33   #68 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4514
!!! BIG SORRY FOR ALL !!!

I haven´t games Labyrinth & Minesweeper in FW, I was wrong.

NOBODY´S PERFECT
Old 04-01-2003, 12:10   #69 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10063
S45i/ME45i patches

@RizaPN

What about new patches for S45i/ME45i v04?
Old 04-01-2003, 21:13   #70 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i think he has done enough for us for 5 years. i'd be very embarrased to ask him for more. for free!!!
Old 04-01-2003, 23:17   #71 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 15540
i think skylord ist the man for s45 ... so why don't you ask him? it was just a joke.

don't ask people for something. they do it for us freely, because it's their hobby. if they want to do this - great! if not - is it such a problem. i think useful suggestions are welcome, but only with good ideas.

regards
holg
Old 04-02-2003, 00:43   #72 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9891
Thanks Meter: 2
@MrK:
Thank's

@rudeboymcc:
No, I can't

@juchasek:
My answer is still same (I am sure you know it) ...
I post it in the S/ME4x Flash Patching section ...

RizaPN
Old 04-02-2003, 12:08   #73 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i don't understand what everyone's saying about the 30 song limit. when i play my mp3's, i can play all 40 using the next button.

do you mean when they're in playlists?
Old 04-02-2003, 14:05   #74 (permalink)

Member: 24801
Well do u play ur MP3's by pressing the side button on the fone? Or do u go down the list of songs and choose one manually?

If u make the fone play them automaticially in any order (or shuffle), it only plays the first 31 songs, then repeats them. It doesn't go onto the next however many...
Old 04-02-2003, 17:11   #75 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 24557
I have a problem with this patch *** 43. Using midlet for Screen Saver when Keylocked v03 ***.

When I use it the phone always turns off. I have copied a file named x.jad inside a:/java/s and I have edited it to put in the MIDlet-Jar-URL: file://a:/java/jam/clock.jar
but never runs and the phone turns off when I wait a minute.
The patch for executing midlets with a number+ rigth key runs for me always. What I'm doing wrong?

Thank's for all.