GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > VoDKA-CLIP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2006, 14:45   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 99524
Thanks Meter: 0
Cant Register Vodka-Clip for Updates

Hey,

i purchased my clip from unlocking expert, based in the UK, they have told me to register my clip for the new updates, however every time i enter my details, it says incorrect information. Have sent my information to Hack, but am pretty desperate for a response. Has any1 any obvious information that i am just not getting, i.e. use lower case and uppercase, insert the - at a certain point (think i have tried 99% of possible ways).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as have twelve 343i to unlock for tomorrow and cant get codes to work using Furious for some reason.

Billy
Old 02-15-2006, 21:22   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 138305
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic
Hey,

i purchased my clip from unlocking expert, based in the UK, they have told me to register my clip for the new updates, however every time i enter my details, it says incorrect information. Have sent my information to Hack, but am pretty desperate for a response. Has any1 any obvious information that i am just not getting, i.e. use lower case and uppercase, insert the - at a certain point (think i have tried 99% of possible ways).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as have twelve 343i to unlock for tomorrow and cant get codes to work using Furious for some reason.

Billy
User & Psw must be digit as You see in Card
Old 02-15-2006, 21:54   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

As far as i am aware, you register, then you are sent a username and password, it is not based on the card at all. I was given a username and password along with my original clip (which was returned bcos it didnt speak), which i remember the username being the name of the company i dealt with, nothing to do with the card so not sure about that one.

Can a administrator please advise, bcos this information makes no sense. The serial number is the only information on the card.
Old 02-15-2006, 22:43   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

All sorted, the serial number to me looked to be all in capitals, however the capital letters were slightly smaller than the VKA at the beginning, entered them in lowercase and success, however the confirmation got sent to my trash can. luckily had an epiphany, and checked it and am all happy now.

Thanks for the quick support and advice!!
Old 02-16-2006, 13:04   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 138305
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic
All sorted, the serial number to me looked to be all in capitals, however the capital letters were slightly smaller than the VKA at the beginning, entered them in lowercase and success, however the confirmation got sent to my trash can. luckily had an epiphany, and checked it and am all happy now.

Thanks for the quick support and advice!!
... Happy with You !