GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) > WD2 & APE (Symbian Phones)

WD2 & APE (Symbian Phones) All WD2 like 3230, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6600, 6650, 6670, 7610, 7650, N-Gage, N-Gage QD also here we can get all About APE phones like 9500, 9300, 9300i, 7710, 6620, 6708.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2005, 20:59   #1 (permalink)

Member: 24679
Thanks Meter: 1
Great Trouble !! Mess My Mind

dear friend
these day's i am going with a great trouble and i know that u all r going to help me out ...
actully what happens ...
i am having a 5112mb of my mmc card ... and i use it for my nokia ngage qd when i purchase it it was working fine and i install very good applications and files .....now doubt it was working fine ...after that one day i just format my card through my card reader .. and after that it stucked ... it newer works well ...i see in other forums also and download some applications that can repair my mmc card one was mmc medic other was 7tools parteation manager 2005 i download them and correct my partition table ...and repait m card ....but now the problum is when i incert my card in card reader it show my card blank and when i paste any thing to it ...it works fine and when i eject my card and again i incert it ...it shows my mmc card blank !!! .......i don't know tell me what should i do .... it is a 512 mb mmc card and it is very costly for me .. i am so weared that what will i say to my father ..about this card ...he will kill me ....if i say him that i destroyed my this card ...
the company manufacture it NCP and it's label is of bluce colour ....
tell me what happen to it ...any techinque to repair it .....and thing any help from your side or any goudance ..plz tell me .....i will be very very thankful to u all ...........
plz reply me this post ...
or send me any link regarding to it ....
plz guide me step by tep what should i have to do

or what i can do ........

thanx in advence ..........
Old 06-05-2005, 18:33   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 149600
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacmat
dear friend
these day's i am going with a great trouble and i know that u all r going to help me out ...
actully what happens ...
i am having a 5112mb of my mmc card ... and i use it for my nokia ngage qd when i purchase it it was working fine and i install very good applications and files .....now doubt it was working fine ...after that one day i just format my card through my card reader .. and after that it stucked ... it newer works well ...i see in other forums also and download some applications that can repair my mmc card one was mmc medic other was 7tools parteation manager 2005 i download them and correct my partition table ...and repait m card ....but now the problum is when i incert my card in card reader it show my card blank and when i paste any thing to it ...it works fine and when i eject my card and again i incert it ...it shows my mmc card blank !!! .......i don't know tell me what should i do .... it is a 512 mb mmc card and it is very costly for me .. i am so weared that what will i say to my father ..about this card ...he will kill me ....if i say him that i destroyed my this card ...
the company manufacture it NCP and it's label is of bluce colour ....
tell me what happen to it ...any techinque to repair it .....and thing any help from your side or any goudance ..plz tell me .....i will be very very thankful to u all ...........
plz reply me this post ...
or send me any link regarding to it ....
plz guide me step by tep what should i have to do

or what i can do ........

thanx in advence ..........

you must format it in mobile itself,go to the mmc icon@tools then format it there. after that you can see the diff. between formatting at card reader than formatting at mobile. the reason why it will happen like that it's bcoz it will not recognize if you format it in other reader or mobile.then you can rename it after format, hope it will help you a lot.
Old 06-05-2005, 20:57   #3 (permalink)

Member: 24679
Thanks Meter: 1
thanx buddy ....
but i am sorry to say that i didn't get any sucees ...in this ..
any other alternate ....

i am crying .. and going to dead soon .plz help me by some kind !!!
what should i do !!
plz plz tell me

HELP ME PLZ .......
Old 04-01-2010, 16:21   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1275060
Thanks Meter: 0
problem with my NCP MMC MOBILE CARD

Dear friends
Iam also using the same card and when I insert it in my card reader it was showing that " CARD WORKING PROPERLY " when I insert in my Nokia 7610 " MEMORY CARD CORRUPTED"
What can I do to over come this
HEP ME........................