GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 13:09   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3610
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,652
Thumbs up Can worl like CLIP, support all popular MCU! Don't waste a time with thinking!

Easy way to find pinouts

Do I need to install the drivers for PadFinder?
Yes, it is necessary to install the drivers for PadFinder. Please, read the manual concerning the installation procedure.

Do I need to register and update PadFinder?
Yes, it is necessary to register and update PadFinder. Please, read the manual concerning the registration and update procedures.

Where can I download PadFinder software?
Software can be downloaded from PadFinder support area

What are the first steps for finding the pinout?
Please, read and follow carefully "PadFinder" User manual concerning finding the pinout. There you will find complete product description and step-by-step user manual. We also strongly recommend to spend some time and read articles concerning Automatic pinout detection: Troubleshooting and Manual pinout selection that will be very helpfull for you if this type of questions crop up.

What popular RJ45 cables is PadFinder compatible with?
PadFinder is compatible with Unibox, Multi-box, UFS, JAF, Infinity-box, Griffin, Thunderstorm, Furious-box, SPT-box and other RJ45 cables with compatible Gnd/Vpp pins

What maximum pins number does PadFinder work with?
The maximum pins number PadFinder works with is 24.

What speed does new PadFinder work at?
New PadFinder works at 1mb/s, which means that you will not loose your precious time waiting untill the phone flashing is completed. Now it will be in no time!

What CPU types are supported by PadFinder?
- MTK 62xx ( all MTK include 6228, 6229 etc )
- AD 6522 / AD 6525
- TI sample A ( VK3xx etc )
- TI sample B ( boot in ROM )
- TI sample B ( boot in Flash Rom )
- SPreadrum
- SkyWorks CX805
- Philips OM6357 ( bootstrap )
- Philips ( tat mode )

ATTENTION: Other processor types are under constant development and will be added in the nearest future!

Some processors I need are absent in the Supported CPUs List. Will they be added?
We have introduced a part of CPUs - all lacking in the list under constant development and will be added with further updates!

What is PadFinder Full version?
PadFinder Full version = PadFinder + additional Activation Pack.
An Activation Pack includes:
Chinese cocktail + FREE BONUSES: Bird tool, BLEU tool, Philips s-series tool, Spice tool, TCL tool.

I do not have the other boxes and programs for chinese phones. What should I do?
You need to buy our PadFinder and Chinese phones Activation. As a result, you get the most powerful solution for Chinese phones.

I have got Multi-box or Multi-box LITE already. How does the box work with them?
You need to connect Multi-box or Multi-box LITE using RG45 Multi-box cable ( comes with the PadFinder cable set ). You need to plug the cable from PadFinder into Special socket of Multi-box ( LITE ). No need for additional USB connect.
IMPORTANT: NO NEED FOR ANY EXTRA ACTIVATIONS to work with Multi-box or Multi-box LITE!

I have got Infinity box, ET-box etc... Will your box work with them?
As it has been mentioned already, the box can work as an absolutely stand-alone device. It means that working with other boxes you can connect PadFinder on USB and get in system a universal comport. All you need is just to connect the phone to PadFinder, find the necessary pinout automatically ( using our program ) or manually ( in case if the automatic search is not supported for that CPU type ). After starting the program of other developers ( infinity box, et-box, furios, thunderstorm etc. ) you need to choose the comport with the connected PadFinder on it and start working.
IMPORTANT: NO NEED FOR ANY EXTRA ACTIVATIONS to work with other boxes!

Can the box work with other programs for chinese phones?
Absolutely! You can use it with any programs which allow to choose the necessary port.

Can the box work stand-alone?
Yes, sure! It can work absolutely stand-alone as an ordinary Uni-box

Where can I purchase new PadFinder?
New PadFinder can be purchased from our official Resellers and Distributors. Check the Official Resellers and Distributors list

Contact us:
Phone: +86 138 237 80134
E-mail: [email protected]
Sonork: 100.54638 ( GSMtricks )