GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 01:07   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
Most HOT Product of the Month - X-SIM rev4.0.3 - iOS6 Supported

* Update dongles in STOCK
* Looking for resellers
* Unbeatable LOW price
* Buy Genuine&Updatable Product

Now, it's really boring to say, We did it again - 'Worlds First iPhone iOS6 SIM Unlock Solution'.
* All basebands supported, off course

Stock is ready for dispatch right after China holidays. Including Update Dongles!
Looking for strong resellers in almost all countries.
Contact us now and reserve your quantity. Have one of hottest GSM products nowdays.

X-SIM.me News:

X-SIM v4.0.3 Released
What's new

This version allows manual input the IMSI. All worlds operators should be supported.

X-SIM rev 4.0.3beta will use new, Smart, IMSI input method. After you input the correct IMSI X-SIM will remember it until you pool out 'old' SIM and insert new SIM card.

If there would be any problem you just need to change your SIM card. Once X-SIM detects you've changed the SIM card it will prompt to input the new IMSI.

...X-SIM is Now even More Intelligent...

It support two different modes to unlock your iPhone. When you insert X-SIM it will start to identify iPhone carrier type then get the network automatically. If X-SIM can not recognize the iPhone carrier then will prompt you to enter the IMSI.

X-SIM rev 4.0.0 BOMB Release - iOS6 supported! Worlds First!!!
What's new:
1) Full support for T-Mobile Germany iPhone 4S added(FULL AUTO - Plug&Play, iOS6 supported as well) !!!WORLDS FIRST!!!
* Just insert X-SIM and wait signal comes
2) 'New Era' algo inside( FULL AUTO - Plug&Play, iOS6 supported as well).
Supported operators by rev4.0.0:
1) ChinaTel
2) Verizon USA
3) Sprint USA
4) KDDI Japan
5) T-Mobile, DE Telecom, Germany
6) AT&T USA
* No need enter any IMSI or what so ever. Just plug X-SIM and SIM card into iPhone4S and wait signal comes
* Soon we will make true Plug&Play SIM adapter for all worlds networks

Older News:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f758...dates-1533622/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8nP6F1AYo

What makes X-SIM adapter as best unlock adapter money can buy?
Maybe ask few questions and give some answers?
Questions:
1) Are you bored with bad flex cable quality?
2) Are you bored with copy, cheap & slow IC-s and problems caused by it?
*Problems such as signal lost, takes centuries after losing signal to get it back, iPhone gets frozen etc...
3) Are you bored with throwing into basket NON-UPDATEABLE SIM adapters you could not sell on time?
4) Are you bored with 10-20-30% bad pieces of adapters each time you get them?
5) You want to have adapter which is working but is draining battery quickly?
6) Do you prefer selling unlock adapter which will allow you customer CAN use PIN code?
7) Do you like X-SIM option to be used as activation SIM?

Answers:
1) I am sure you ARE bored with this! Why buy cheap crap if you can GET real 'stuff' for good price?
'Revolutionary' or better said GOOD QUALITY flex cable we're using.
2) Original Silicon Labs - C8051F981 IC offers so MUCH FASTER workout and MUCH LESS power consumption. No need to wait and experience hardware malfunction on your iPhone due to cheap copy IC is used! No need to lose warranty!
3) Yes, updatable solution sounds MUCH BETTER (only for resellers)
4) Yes, if you can get adapters which have 99% efficiency you can think about selling price with much more comfort
5) No! I need X-SIM which is 'battery drain' FREE
6) Yes, many customers asked me if can protect their SIM card with PIN code when use unlock adapter
7) Yes, now ordinary customers will not ask for money back due to having not activated iPhone without original SIM card!

Now, at second, I need to ask you if you need REAL "PLUG & PLAY" solution?
Plug & Play = Insert SIM together with X-SIM.me Adapter and there's no need to do anything(except entering IMSI)! Just wait a few seconds for signal bar to appear
* If you lose signal due to driving with metro or by car (in some neverland) as soon as the network coverage is available again you will get the signal almost instantly, same as on factory unlocked iPhone 4S
* You can play with Airplane ON/OFF as much as you want, you will always get the signal after switching off Airplane mode

Contacts:
X-SIM.me Team
Official webpage: X-SIM iPhone Unlock Card - World's First Plug & Play Solution

Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Mobile: +382 67 33 44 99 (from 9AM-11PM, GMT+1)

Support forum:
X-Sim - GSM-Forum
Resellers:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f758...-list-1533626/
The Following User Says Thank You to mobileland For This Useful Post: