GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 17:23   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 973222
Sonork: 100.1584595
Thanks Meter: 792
GEVEY GEVEY/I-4S,I4S ,GEVEY Updatable sim 2nd ! Comes back again!

GEVEY GEVEY/I-4S,I4S ,GEVEY Comes back again!

you can give comments by
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f680...again-1432055/ (English)

or : http://forum.gsmserving.com/dispbbs.asp?boardid=11&Id=50 (Espaņol, respaldada!!!), We will give full guide for your usage properly!

Choose here :China GsmSurfing Technology Co,.LTD
www.gsmharbour.com

Gevey ,your best and last choice !

此主题相关图片如下:1.jpg

此主题相关图片如下:2.jpg

此主题相关图片如下:3.jpg

Contact us !!!

Mobile : 0086-15902076077

0086-15902097047
MSN:[email protected]( not hotmail )Sonork:

Beware of imitations: recently appeared on the market of packaging or card , ******* of the GEVEY stickers, these sims only
for AT & T operator, how ever, genuine gevey sim powered by us can be used for the 14 national operators, and follow up
our
new generation gevey sim will be compatible with more countries'version, such as Japan , and simple operation, stable
operation! Please verify anti-counterfeit labels !
we give no warranty of items not from us .

FAQ:
For AT&T iPhone as well as some other iPhone 4s service providers, the software itself has problem because it doesn't have
the "Cellular Data Network" option installed.
iPhone 4S service providers can customize the options in the Apple iOS program. gevey-i 4s has a unique method to solve this
problem. The steps are: Connect your iPhone to WiFi => Cydia. At the lower right corner there is a search menu. Enter
"tetherme" (178-(tool)) then search and install this program. After this the "Cellular data Network" will show on the option.
Then you can set up your phone service provider's code. For example, China Mobile is "cmnet" and China Unicom is "cmwap".

Problem for not being able to send and receive messages (When you move to another country the iPhone still memorizes the
previous country code.
As a result, you cannot receive or send messages because of the incorrect country code prefix). Solution: On your iPhone =>
Settings=> phone => International Assist. Make sure it is "OFF" state. Then you can change the language from Chinese to
English. Turn off the iPhone then turn on the iPhone. Change the language from English to Chinese. Then make sure
"International Assist" is on "OFF" status. Then turn off and turn on iPhone. After this step, you can use gevey i-4s normal
function to send and receive messages.

The problem on "Activate your iPhone" when you try to unlock the iPhone 4S
Solution: After you turn on your iPhone before you put the gevey sim-i 4s card, put a GSM SIM card in the iPhone 4S. Wait for a couple
of minutes, then go to Settings=>General=>About, click "About" you will see your phone service provider. Take off the GSM SIM
card (no need to turn off the iPhone). The iPhone will show "No SIM". Click "OK". Thus, your iPhone can perform the unlock
process.

Problem on for unable to find your phone service provider from the "Country$operators"
Solution: Manually enter the phone service provider's code. For example, your iPhone is Japanese au version, you can in "Edit
Code" enter 44054. You then get into au service provider. The you can select the phone service provider that you just
manually entered