GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 09:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17324
Thanks Meter: 40
Cool IR-Key, Microbox support, JTAG and all in EU shop, CC payment, low and fast shipping

Micro-Box 2 years of support!
Micro-Box 2 years of support Access Micro-Box 2 years support allows you to get access to leatest GSM updates and related files from Micro-Box team. Period of access: 24 months.
After payment recive, your access wil be automatically prelonged. You must send us the serial number of Your Micro-Box.
More info: Click HERE

Ir-Key Suite HTC!
Ir-Key Suite HTC Ir-Key Suite USB it's leatest hardware dedicated to fully service Android phones. Below only few features as create original ROM, and install ROM in custom recovery, unlock and Root of all prescriptions. ( Directly and installation ), unlock pattern lock, unlock Gmail Account, unlock User lock, upgrade all partitions, upgrade all partitions in Fast boot, upgrade all partitions in HBoots, upgrade all partitions in Recovery, S-OFF

Easy JTAG Z3X Box + Activation Z3x China!
Easy JTAG Z3X Box + Activation Z3x China

JTAG Samsung i3850 (Corby 2)!
JTAG Samsung i3850 (Corby 2) JTAG Samsung i3850 (Corby 2) adapter it's special PCB with mounted pins, special designed for repair boot in Samsung i3850 (Corby 2) phones without any soldering to PCB using JTAG devices as Omnia Repair Tool.
Works with devices: Omnia Repair Tool (ORT), JRT for SMTI, RIFF Box JTAG, Medusa JTAG Box, Z3x Easy JTAG,  GPG JTAG and other devices using JTAG and supporting CPU used in this phone

JTAG Samsung i9070 (Galaxy S Advance)!
JTAG Samsung i9070 (Galaxy S Advance) JTAG Samsung i9070 (Galaxy S Advance) adapter it's special PCB with mounted pins, special designed for repair boot in Samsung i9070 (Galaxy S Advance) phones without any soldering to PCB using JTAG devices as Omnia Repair Tool.
Works with devices: Omnia Repair Tool (ORT), JRT for SMTI, RIFF Box JTAG, Medusa JTAG Box, Z3x Easy JTAG,  GPG JTAG and other devices using JTAG and supporting CPU used in this phone

JTAG Samsung i9505/M919/i337 (Galaxy S4)!
JTAG Samsung i9505/M919/i337 (Galaxy S4) JTAG Samsung i9505/M919/i337 (Galaxy S4) adapter it's special PCB with mounted pins, special designed for repair boot in Samsungi9505/M919/i337 (Galaxy S4) phones without any soldering to PCB using JTAG devices as Omnia Repair Tool.

Best Regards
KORJAR
GSM, GPS, Biometryka, Zag?uszacze, Pods?uchy, simlock, lokalizatory GPS, sklep gps gsm ,monitoring GPS, klamki na odcisk, sledzenie GPS, GPS tracking