Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-06-2007, 20:16||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cingular, T-mobile, BB by imei
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
S-card for Smart clip and Smart Unlocker-Smart Clip upgrade
A freshly new stock of S-cards
S-Card dongle is a Smart-Clip sub-device providing high level protection in the process of operation and updates. Connects to PC via USB port. Compatible with Win98/ME/2000/XP.
S-Card dongle is a portable USB key for:
* Smart-Clip updates
* Smart Unlocker to Smart Clip upgrade
* SmartMoto software operations
* Access to flash files database
Use of S-Card dongle frees Smart-Clip users from SmartMoto licensing process. From now on, Smart-Clip with S-Card dongle can be used on any PC and will not be bound to the computer hardware.
Smart-Clip update, using S-Card dongle
1. Download S-Card driver and install S-Card driver
2. Download and install S-Card update client
3. Connect S-Card dongle to PC USB port
4. Connect Smart-Clip to PC using LPT cable
5. Power Smart-Clip ON (warning: donít use battery!)
6. Go to our Update Zone
7. Update Zone uses ActiveX control, answer "Yes" to install and run it
8. Press "Connect" button
9. An ActiveX client should detect S-Card dongle and Smart-Clip
10. Press "Update" if the Smart-Clip version is out of date
11. Power Smart-Clip OFF
12. Disconnect LPT cable
13. Remove S-Card dongle from USB port.
S-Card registration/update procedure
1. Launch S-Card update client. Be aware that S-Card registration/update procedure requires a stable internet connection during the whole process
2. Select interface language and press "Next"
3. Connect S-Card dongle to PC USB port, press "Next"
4. Wizard should detect the dongle
5. Connect Smart-Clip to PC via LPT port and press "Connect Clip"
6. Wizard should detect the Clip and proceed to the registration/update process. Press "Next"
7. S-Card is now registered/updated. Press "Finish"
Latest update of Smart Clip includes
1. Motorola V1150 was fully tested and proved to be supported by PREPARE cycle with specified boot versions: 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84.
2. Added Repair PDS option and full_flash for Motorola V195 fw version R3517.
3. Released possibility of repairing the handset with damaged flash chip by replacing it with the used unit taken from the same model.
4. Addition of the latest models: Motorola Z3, K1, L6, i-mode, L7e, L7 i-mode, V3t, V3v
5. Motorola V3x with Intel & AMD flash chip and V3r boot A.3.0 fw version R4515_G_08.BD.B3R are added to support by PREPARE procedure.
6. Added support for:
Motorola E770 with boot versions: 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84
Motorola E1070 with boot versions: 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84
Motorola V1075 with boot versions: 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84
Motorola V3x with boot versions: 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Samsung cables/clip and Motorola unlock||fbendixen||Wanted Products||3||04-06-2004 11:05|
|C100 Unlock + sec code clip and A800 Unlock clip and logs and more||jorus||Main Sales Section||0||10-15-2003 23:11|
|For sale!!! Standalone and Remote Unlocking Solutions||PremierGSM||Main Sales Section||0||05-04-2003 23:58|
|hex file for all clips and all unlock box||=GsMnL1-TeAm=||Hardware Equipments for GSM||0||01-24-2002 01:54|
|NEW Nokia Clip For Security Code and SP Unlock||kynky||Main Sales Section||0||12-06-2000 20:18|