GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Repair Guide and FAQ (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f350/)
-   -   HOW TO SOLVE (boot problem )IN NOKIA SYMBAIN PHONES SPECIALLY 6600 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f350/how-solve-boot-problem-nokia-symbain-phones-specially-6600-a-231141/)

Raheeeeb 09-02-2005 14:54

HOW TO SOLVE (boot problem )IN NOKIA SYMBAIN PHONES SPECIALLY 6600

1 Attachment(s)
HI ALL MATE

WE HERE OFFER THE STEP BY STEP HOW TO SOLVE MOST OF BOOTING PROBLEMS IN NOKIA SYMBIAN PHONES (3650,6600,7610 AND 6670 ..ect)

THE POST WILL COMPLETE STEP BY STEP BUT I POSTED TO STOP PEOPLE ASK AND ASK AND DO THE WRONG WAY ..

CREDIT GO TO WILLY

ITS CLOSED POST AND I LL WRITE EXPLAINATIONS IN ALL WHAT IN YOUR MINDS .. WATCH AND STUDY AND OPEN SERVICE MANUALS AND DO HARDWARE REPAIR BY BOOK AND MORE ACCURATE

Sam-TheMaster 09-21-2005 23:49

Thanks you my dear friend.....but have a problem. I am Using Advance UFS and it not contains Rebuild IMEI option.
On this case what should i do..can you personally guide you..

Raheeeeb 09-22-2005 01:46

Rebuild imie mean : make ask file for old imie and then use griffin server to have the rpl file for you ask so upload the rpl you got to the phone using of option write uem the imie data will been written ti flash chips again ....

br.,

motaharo 09-22-2005 04:27

hi raheeeeb

which devices can i use to find these error codes and the addresses of failing flashes??

bye

yandbass 09-22-2005 05:29

Thank you very much for the chart, but I have 2 6600 with different problems as given below:

1) Switches on with white screen and when flashed, it flashes completely, but format user area, init sim locks and full factory defaults cannot be done. It remains with white screen.
2) Another set switches on then nokia logo appears and set switches off immediately after insert sim appears.

What could be the possible solutions for these problems.

Raheeeeb 09-22-2005 05:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by motaharo
hi raheeeeb

which devices can i use to find these error codes and the addresses of failing flashes??

bye

my self i use twister and prodigy in debugging mode ..

Raheeeeb 09-22-2005 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by yandbass
Thank you very much for the chart, but I have 2 6600 with different problems as given below:

1) Switches on with white screen and when flashed, it flashes completely, but format user area, init sim locks and full factory defaults cannot be done. It remains with white screen.
2) Another set switches on then nokia logo appears and set switches off immediately after insert sim appears.

please reffer again tothe sheet and follow the problem in the header till the end include some hints about kind of flashes and its conatian and action required in case of change any flash /..

br.,

raheeeeb

willy 09-27-2005 19:54

THOSE ERROR CODE ,,,,,
for most flash device , it show up when "INIT FLASH" mode
9XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX......

matchonion 09-29-2005 15:16

1st..if u cant set full factory that mean ur flash already defective..what kind of flash ic in ur set??AMD?if u had the same flash ic wit u set..just replace that bottom one

2nd..if ur set off in 30sec..(when insert sim card appers)ur uem defective
..if..

viks 09-30-2005 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by yandbass

ur nsolution is format user area
better do dat mannualy using code
if not then by computer

matchonion 10-01-2005 15:58

some user data cant be format...even how u format that user area..defective is defective....
anyway i also need some help :D
my 6600 phone hang in nokia word wit light i replace 4flash ic,sram ,upp and the problem still same..still hang wit light..at last i took off the bluetooth module...it still same..what should i do huh :confused: aiyo..

amitks_in 10-02-2005 05:30

Yesterday I got a 6600 !!! its corrupted ! I dont know whats the problem ! when powerd on ! phone shows application closed !! and cant open any application ! always shows error ! Phonebook, message, manager, all programes shows error and dose not opens ! I tried Format user area with Griffin, UFS ! and then Formatted phone with * 3 Green button ! but still same contiditon ! I didnt used memory card coz I thought there might b virus in it ! but still phone can not b operated ! no menu is opening ! I didnt Flashed the phone coz It might stop in between and phone may become dead ! any solutions or suggestions ??

mangaman 10-02-2005 14:02

its BT adapter falls , reflow it or change it

and then say thanks to me :) :) :) 1000000% tested

BECARFULL UEM at the back side of the BT ok

mangaman 10-02-2005 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitks_in
Yesterday I got a 6600 !!! its corrupted ! I dont know whats the problem ! when powerd on ! phone shows application closed !! and cant open any application ! always shows error ! Phonebook, message, manager, all programes shows error and dose not opens ! I tried Format user area with Griffin, UFS ! and then Formatted phone with * 3 Green button ! but still same contiditon ! I didnt used memory card coz I thought there might b virus in it ! but still phone can not b operated ! no menu is opening ! I didnt Flashed the phone coz It might stop in between and phone may become dead ! any solutions or suggestions ??

its BT adapter falls , reflow it or change it

and then say thanks to me 1000000% tested

BECARFULL UEM at the back side of the BT ok

viks 10-02-2005 18:37

i do agree to mangaman